PDA

View Full Version : Doubt about trailer: In-game or CG ?

matheus_737
03-05-2012, 08:23 PM
If its CG desappoint me because the GC trailers are better (I not realize its Cg I think there be CG in E3) but if it's in-game graphics is just amazing no words, high level grafics in the generation

What think you guys? Answer me!

LightRey
03-05-2012, 08:24 PM
It has been confirmed that the trailer was rendered by the game's engine, so this is the kind of quality we'll be able to expect from ACIII.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 08:25 PM
That ^

I knew it.

shao_jun6382012
03-05-2012, 08:26 PM
So is the graphics gonna be like that ?

LightRey
03-05-2012, 08:28 PM
So is the graphics gonna be like that ?

Yes. Though this is still CG, not actual gameplay.

Subject J80
03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
It has been confirmed that the trailer was rendered by the game's engine, so this is the kind of quality we'll be able to expect from ACIII.

Really, looks like a bit of both at parts to me.. Pretty swell, Would you have a link to that so I can have a read?

LightRey
03-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Really, looks like a bit of both at parts to me.. Pretty swell, Would you have a link to that so I can have a read?

Nothing in writing (that I can find), sorry. It was confirmed by one of the guys from IGN Live.

matheus_737
03-05-2012, 08:35 PM

Where you got the information ? So its gam engine this game gonna be more than amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

burtie80
03-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Looks like CGI to me!

GLHS
03-05-2012, 08:44 PM
If its CG desappoint me because the GC trailers are better (I not realize its Cg I think there be CG in E3) but if it's in-game graphics is just amazing no words, high level grafics in the generation

What think you guys? Answer me!

Herro. You speaka da enrish? lol the people on here.

But yeah, it's in game rendered.

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Looks like CGI to me!

If something it's more likely in-game visual seeing as it looked less the magnificent when the general or whatever he was was speaking and you got a shot over the soldiers.

tarrero
03-05-2012, 08:48 PM
It is somewhere between actual gameplay and the ubercool but unrealistic last 2 trailers

pacmanate
nothing in writing (that i can find), sorry. It was confirmed by one of the guys from ign live.

this.

herro. You speaka da enrish? Lol the people on here.

But yeah, it's in game rendered.

this.

ArD117
It's all been done with the game's engine, and I'm sure that the majority of the shots are simply in-game animations edited to feel more "cinematic". That's what I like about the trailer: it's not prettier than the AC2 cinematic, but knowing that this is the engine we'll see IN-GAME makes it ten times better.

GLHS
03-05-2012, 08:50 PM
It's all been done with the game's engine, and I'm sure that the majority of the shots are simply in-game animations edited to feel more "cinematic". That's what I like about the trailer: it's not prettier than the AC2 cinematic, but knowing that this is the engine we'll see IN-GAME makes it ten times better.

This.....and nice sig

Assassin_M
03-05-2012, 08:50 PM
THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, Its almost scary

ProletariatPleb
03-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Uhm...how will such an advanced engine work on current gen outdated consoles?
(I'm asking because the PC version depends on the console version)

GLHS
03-05-2012, 08:55 PM
......B/c current gen can more than handle that and the engine was made for current gen? Plus, they're not outdated at all. Hence "Current." They're only halfway through their life cycle. Or the PS3 is anyway. 360 has less life left. But there's a lot they can do that we haven't gotten to do yet.

reddragonhrcro
03-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Mr_Shade confrimed it,it is ingame O_O
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661577-Watch-the-new-ACIII-Trailer-Live!-released-at-5PM-GMT/page9

tarrero
03-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Mr_Shade confrimed it,it is ingame O_O
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661577-Watch-the-new-ACIII-Trailer-Live!-released-at-5PM-GMT/page9 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661577-Watch-the-new-ACIII-Trailer-Live%21-released-at-5PM-GMT/page9)

I doubt this is console gameplay, but more of uber cool pc gameplay.

Assassin_M
03-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Im going to have to tell you....please dont speak anymore, I just want to believe otherwise..

ShaneO7K
03-05-2012, 09:00 PM

I doubt that.

Rycay
03-05-2012, 09:00 PM
I read somewhere that a new version of Anvil was used for the game. If the graphics in-game are as good as the CG Trailer looks then I'm thoroughly impressed. I'm really more interested in checking out the environments so this will make it twice as sweet. I hope my 360 can make it till October. I've had it since Dec. 2008 and have had very few problems with it, but it would just be my luck if something majorly bad happened to it.

agitatedchimp
03-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I was just wondering if anyone actually knew that there would definitely be another CGI trailer similar to the previous ones at E3 this year, because although i did think this new one was awesome,
I really loved the previous ones and didn't feel that this was really up to the standards the previous trailers set like the AC2 one for example.
I can appreciate the fact this was done by The actual game engine which is actually incredible but i would still like to see another fully CGI one. Does anyone know if they are going to show another at E3? or what the chances are that they do?

GLHS
03-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I read somewhere that a new version of Anvil was used for the game. If the graphics in-game are as good as the CG Trailer looks then I'm thoroughly impressed. I'm really more interested in checking out the environments so this will make it twice as sweet. I hope my 360 can make it till October. I've had it since Dec. 2008 and have had very few problems with it, but it would just be my luck if something majorly bad happened to it.

*pops game in.......loads just past the Ubisoft logo......BOOM!* It just couldn't handle the shear awesomeness of AC3.

reddragonhrcro
03-05-2012, 09:04 PM
*pops game in.......loads just past the Ubisoft logo......BOOM!"

Hahahaha

pacmanate
03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Uhm...how will such an advanced engine work on current gen outdated consoles?
(I'm asking because the PC version depends on the console version)

You have to remember that graphics are constantly getting better because engines and developers are. The anvil 1 for AC was an advanced engine at the time, just like Anvil 3 is now for 2012

rileypoole1234
03-05-2012, 09:33 PM

This is the only answer this thread needs.