PDA

View Full Version : Something I hate about AC events

E-Zekiel
03-05-2012, 06:13 PM
It seems like every time there's some kind of AC event (in this case, on youtube atm), it's hosted by a bunch of ****ing idiots who are like HERP DERP I DUN LIKE DA MODURN DAY STUFF LOLZ and have generally limited knowledge of the game/ are generally ignorant toward it.

It really annoys the hell out of me.

Lonesoldier2012
03-05-2012, 06:15 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/661594-Uh-guys

Here. clean video on page.

E-Zekiel
03-05-2012, 06:19 PM
I've just been watching it on youtube, myself, lol

E-Zekiel
03-05-2012, 06:23 PM
These guys have definitely not played Uncharted....They ask so many stupid questions about HERP DERP how would you do that in a game?!??!

Or even AC3. "How do you run through trees seamlessly and naturally?! Seems too unlikely!" The way it was marked in the AC series is the white sheets. If there was a white sheet, there was a well laid-out free running sequence stemming from it.

In Uncharted it was just via camera.

Lonesoldier2012
03-05-2012, 06:29 PM
These guys have definitely not played Uncharted....They ask so many stupid questions about HERP DERP how would you do that in a game?!??!

Or even AC3. "How do you run through trees seamlessly and naturally?! Seems too unlikely!" The way it was marked in the AC series is the white sheets. If there was a white sheet, there was a well laid-out free running sequence stemming from it.

In Uncharted it was just via camera.Parkour isn't that hard if you practice and have a good environment to do it in. my buddy does it all the time.

UrDeviant1
03-05-2012, 06:31 PM
I never watch the podcast. The presenters always get on my tits.

E-Zekiel
03-05-2012, 06:32 PM
I never watch the podcast. The presenters always get on my tits.

Yeah. I wish I hadn't. They didn't provide me with anything I didn't already know.

eagleforlife1
03-05-2012, 06:32 PM
They kept referring to the general as George Washington. Not only was he identical to Charles Lee's in-game character model but he had an English accent.