PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: The other guy/woman

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Here is something that makes me curious...maybe is fairly obvious for some but the one who is spoiler: driving the van in the end of revelation, do you think he or she will be revealed in the upcoming live reveal (end spoiler). And who do you guys think it is? Will this person be of importance to the story or just some generic person?

LightRey
03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
It's most likely the man talking with William at the end of ACB and during the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC if played after finishing the game.

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Yeah that is what most of us think I guess...I have seemed to forgotten who it is....was it ever mentioned in the game?

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm thinking Erudito which I'm thinking is Clay's Father.

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 12:44 PM
I am in believe that Erudito is a collection of peoples...and not solely one person. Don't saying that Bill isn't on of them.

The thing is, and maybe this person is nothing story wise, but what if? What if he has some major part in the story. Don't know why I started thinking of that person last night...i am to psyched apperently

LightRey
03-05-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm thinking Erudito which I'm thinking is Clay's Father.

Clay's father wasn't an Assassin and he wasn't a programmer/hacker, but an engineer, so it's very unlikely he has anything to do with Erudito. Especially since it's more than likely Erudito is not part of the Assassin order.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Clay's father wasn't an Assassin and he wasn't a programmer/hacker, but an engineer, so it's very unlikely he has anything to do with Erudito. Especially since it's more than likely Erudito is not part of the Assassin order.

True, Harold could barely stand on his own, in the Order the Assassins would probably help him.

From where do you get that Erudito wasn't an Assassin, it's more likely that it is than otherwise.

Btw, if it wasn't obvious before, Erudito means Scholar.

He is part of the Order.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 01:19 PM
True, Harold could barely stand on his own, in the Order the Assassins would probably help him.

From where do you get that Erudito wasn't an Assassin, it's more likely that it is than otherwise.

Btw, if it wasn't obvious before, Erudito means Scholar.

He is part of the Order.

Well for one I see no reason for a fellow Assassin to hack into the email accounts of Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca and give the passwords to Desmond. Even if you consider Lucy was a Templar agent, it just doesn't make much sense, since that would have meant the Assassins were aware of it and it wouldn't explain why they also hacked the accounts of Shaun and Rebecca or why they gave the passwords to Desmond.

You are jumping to conclusions again.

EDIT: I also don't see how the fact that his/her/their name means "scholar" is any reason to believe they are part of the Assassin order.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 01:37 PM
The Scholar part was irrelevant. Just some fact.

Erudito tells Desmond to "Stay in the Loop" (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Erudito) Clay sends his dad; "I broke the loop" or something of that manner.

Assassin_M
03-05-2012, 01:39 PM
One of the many questions that Revelations left Unanswered..
"Who was the guy driving the Van ?"

Seriously ??

LightRey
03-05-2012, 01:42 PM
The Scholar part was irrelevant. Just some fact.

Erudito tells Desmond to "Stay in the Loop" (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Erudito) Clay sends his dad; "I broke the loop" or something of that manner.

-__-
First of all, "stay in the loop" is a very common expression that is obviously referring to Desmond keeping up to date with wth is going on with the team (i.e. not being left out of info). Second, I absolutely do not see how Desmond being aware of the stuff Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca are mailing about has anything to do with S16's "breaking the loop" in the DLC of another game no less. Third, William is supposed to be the Grand Master of the Assassin order. Yet when we look at the email he sends Desmond if you access the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC in ACB before finishing the game, he appears to have no idea that Desmond has been aware of his involvement with the team the entire time (thanks to Erudito).

zerocooll21
03-05-2012, 01:45 PM

Seriously ??

HA

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 01:47 PM

Seriously ??

Cannot tell if you're general curious or just bashing on me...if its the latter...well I am not saying that he will be important to the story but one might wonder if he has some major part in this...

LightRey
03-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Cannot tell if you're general curious or just bashing on me...if its the latter...well I am not saying that he will be important to the story but one might wonder if he has some major part in this...

I think he's just pointing out that calling it a "major question" would be something of an exaggeration.

Assassin_M
03-05-2012, 01:50 PM
No No im not bashing you, sorry if i came to appear as so, but It was never my intention..
Im simply saying that of all the questions that were not answered, this was the one truly bugging you ?

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 01:51 PM
My bad...that wasn't what I was aiming for...just wondering who it might be or if he has SOME part in it...just curious that's all. But he or she will most definitly, seeing as we don't have any name and that he hasn't been given proper "air time", be of no importance. Maybe Bills assistant...tops...:P

ElDoucherino
03-05-2012, 01:53 PM
No No im not bashing you, sorry if i came to appear as so, but It was never my intention..
Im simply saying that of all the questions that were not answered, this was the one truly bugging you ?

It came out a little wrong yes...:)

LightRey
03-05-2012, 01:53 PM
My bad...that wasn't what I was aiming for...just wondering who it might be or if he has SOME part in it...just curious that's all. But he or she will most definitly, seeing as we don't have any name and that he hasn't been given proper "air time", be of no importance. Maybe Bills assistant...tops...:P

He'll probably have some role of significance in ACIII. They didn't just randomly add a guy for nothing I think.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 02:04 PM
The quote was also irrelevant. Read the wiki. Don't ask me how it makes sense, ask Ubisoft M.

Assassin_M
03-05-2012, 02:07 PM
The quote was also irrelevant. Read the wiki. Don't ask me how it makes sense, ask Ubisoft M.
Is that last "M" referring to me ?