PDA

View Full Version : Post AC3

orionsrise
03-05-2012, 05:37 AM
I know this is way premature seeing as we have basicaly no details of this game, But that being said, Desmond's storyline will have to end. That dosn't mean This universe has to end with it. There is literally a huge multitude of angles these little words of Nothing is true, Everything is permitted can and has spawned. This world and that of the assassins is based on duality, After the Desmond crisses the war between templars and assassins will never, Ever end period! We know it has waged since before the dawn of history, So many potential places to visit, people throught history to meet, past present and future, to throw this into the dustbin after one protagonist's story concludes. I'd like to know what the AC universe has to say they want the direction to go post Desmond.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 05:42 AM
I know this is way premature seeing as we have basicaly no details of this game, But that being said, Desmond's storyline will have to end. That dosn't mean This universe has to end with it. There is literally a huge multitude of angles these little words of Nothing is true, Everything is permitted can and has spawned. This world and that of the assassins is based on duality, After the Desmond crisses the war between templars and assassins will never, Ever end period! We know it has waged since before the dawn of history, So many potential places to visit, people throught history to meet, past present and future, to throw this into the dustbin after one protagonist's story concludes. I'd like to know what the AC universe has to say they want the direction to go post Desmond.
Can't a story just conclude right and not get rotted into the ground? If it were up to me, Assassins Creed would end with Assassins Creed 3.

pirate1802
03-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Can't a story just conclude right and not get rotted into the ground? If it were up to me, Assassins Creed would end with Assassins Creed 3.

That would be a big waste of such potential. If ubisoft does it right, we can have alot more great AC games. Your point is right, but here is the thing: After AC3 Desmond's story ends and a new one starts so it won't get rotted into the ground.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 05:58 AM
That would be a big waste of such potential. If ubisoft does it right, we can have alot more great AC games. Your point is right, but here is the thing: After AC3 Desmond's story ends and a new one starts so it won't get rotted into the ground.
The new story should have no connection to Desmond or the modern-day assassins. If anything we should play as the older subjects of abstergo(1-15(Not sure about 16)) or just not use a modern-day person at all and have it be all ancestor. I want the main story arc to end now.