PDA

View Full Version : AC3 (take a look leave opinion)

InfamousQ1987
03-05-2012, 04:10 AM
I stumble across these 2 pics, George Washington and a new AC3 screenshot. the George Washington pic is from ac2 glyph puzzles if I'm not mistaken. point being is that George Washington had come into possession of a POE. call me crazy but to me it seems they have a POE in thier coat? anyone agree?

1st pic: George Washington

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x55/Amir0x/George-Washington-Freemason-Hidden-Hand.jpg

2nd pic: AC3 screenshot

http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/assassins-creed-3-2.jpg

Jexx21
03-05-2012, 04:11 AM
This doesn't really need it's own topic...

(this is why I made the AC3 general discussion topic)

InfamousQ1987
03-05-2012, 04:29 AM
This doesn't really need it's own topic...

(this is why I made the AC3 general discussion topic)

your right sorry...still kinda new to the forums. I dont even know how to delete this thread.

Subject-22
03-05-2012, 07:03 AM
lol you say that to everyone jexx ;D

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 07:05 AM
lol you say that to everyone jexx ;D
But usually for the things he does, it is true.

eagleforlife1
03-05-2012, 09:26 AM
That screenshot is of Charles Lee, not Washington.

The13Doctors
03-05-2012, 09:34 AM
I refuse to go in that thread, this is an Assassin's Creed General Forum, why conceal everything into one thread. Honestly if all AC3 threads were made into one, what else would be here?

Also, that's not Washington at the bottom, it's Charles Lee. Also, George probably has it safeguarded elsewhere or might not even have it until later in the game.

Another thing, maybe they have coat pockets and just keep their hands there, I do that with my jackets sometimes.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 10:18 AM
I refuse to go in that thread, this is an Assassin's Creed General Forum, why conceal everything into one thread. Honestly if all AC3 threads were made into one, what else would be here?

Also, that's not Washington at the bottom, it's Charles Lee. Also, George probably has it safeguarded elsewhere or might not even have it until later in the game.

Another thing, maybe they have coat pockets and just keep their hands there, I do that with my jackets sometimes.
Its pointless to go into one thread when the whole forum is open for talk.