PDA

View Full Version : My Brotherhood Multiplayer Tactics

Laugh7
03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm new here so sorry of that his been posted.

Class Setup:
LB: Smoke Bomb
RB: Morph

Then you simply find a group of NPC's walking around, use morph, and watch as your enemy tries to find who you are. You get points when they fail.

This is also good because you will eventually walk into your unsuspecting contract. I get 1st place nearly every game.

Kramerisgamer
03-04-2012, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc

Limed_-
03-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Hi Peter.

I'm sure everyone knows of this tactic by now though :P

Laugh7
03-04-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc

And what do you offer society? Oh..that's right. Nothing.

Hi Peter.

I'm sure everyone knows of this tactic by now though :P

Yeah they probably do...but hey maybe somebody learned something.

AwkwardlyBruta
03-05-2012, 01:38 AM
And what do you offer society? Oh..that's right. Nothing.

Yeah they probably do...but hey maybe somebody learned something.
I'm guessing you're talking about FFA?
I think that tactic is to slow for alot of players, also heavily luck dependent.
I run RR knives/RR smoke ans I run it with overall cooldown, It pretty much makes it to where you always have an ability ready.

FilipinoNinja67
03-05-2012, 02:07 AM
I just run. Run around with hidden gun and templar vision, which is the perfect counter to your tactic!

I always have the highest kdr but for some reason always end up in 7th place. Stoopid game...

Limed_-
03-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I just run. Run around with hidden gun and templar vision, which is the perfect counter to your tactic!

I always have the highest kdr but for some reason always end up in 7th place. Stoopid game...

Wow.. that's the first funny post you've ever posted :)

FilipinoNinja67
03-05-2012, 01:24 PM
You need to read more of my posts...

obliviondoll
03-05-2012, 01:44 PM
I have a more involved version of basically the same strategy.

Most important difference is that Morph is on the left and Smoke is on the right (yep. That's totally why it's better ;) )

But also, I start with Morph/Poison, get to my first target and Poison them for the bonus (plus a tick towards Variety). I then use Morph to try and survive long enough for a stun or a second kill (or both). If I'm REALLY lucky, I'll sometimes get a third kill, and the 3-Silent Streak bonus. Regardless, when I die, Morph/Smoke comes out. I use Power Morph (up to 6 NPCs) and I have Blender as one of my perks. This allows FAR more confusion to be instigated in my pursuers.

If the game is full of people who counter this by running and roofing (if there are a couple of good runners, they can cause problems), I switch profiles again. Knives/Smoke. Blender and Wall Runner as perks. I can keep up with the best climbers, and I can vanish in the crowd. Smoke for defense, and Knives to bring people to my level so I can stab them in the back. Don't forget they WILL fall down if you Knife them just before a jump, or in mid-air.

swiftavenger212
03-05-2012, 01:50 PM
havent played acb in a while but here were the profile sets i would use in wanted

Disguise/Poison, Knives/Poison, Mute/Smoke, Charge/Poison, Firecrackers/knives, smoke/poison, morph/disguise all with wall runnner/overall cooldowns ..and if you wanna have a fun game where points dont matter feel free to add gun/knives/templar vision in there

i always start off game with 5 kill streak then switch to 3 kill streak after first 2-3 minutes.

cr0vean
03-05-2012, 05:28 PM
i use morph and templar vision. first i morph a blend group and as soon as i hear whispers i activate templar vision to detect my pursuer.