PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice?

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 07:28 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419637_383221405023373_382691288409718_1522099_792 952024_n.jpg

On the American flag in the background in the center is the Apple of Eden.

naran6142
03-04-2012, 07:29 AM
thats interesting...

maybe washingtons apple will play a role in the game after all

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 07:31 AM
I wonder which apple Washington has. There are 6 of them, although Ezio's is accounted for so there are 5 possibilities.
Maybe he has Altair's.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Wow. Thanks for making me aware. This is awesome!

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Wow. Thanks for making me aware. This is awesome!

Unraveling the truth. one piece at a time.

pirate1802
03-04-2012, 07:49 AM
WoW! Didn't see this. Nice catch!

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 07:54 AM
WoW! Didn't see this. Nice catch!
After watching 3 straight seasons of Psych i've noticed alot more things. i almost always know the killer in crime shows now as well.

naran6142
03-04-2012, 07:55 AM
I wonder which apple Washington has. There are 6 of them, although Ezio's is accounted for so there are 5 possibilities.
Maybe he has Altair's.

i dont think Altairs apple was discovered until later by Abstergo, but then again I have no idea :p

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 07:55 AM
After watching 3 straight seasons of Psych i've noticed alot more things. i almost always know the killer in crime shows now as well.
^_^ Good mental exercise.

twenty_glyphs
03-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Maybe he has Altair's.

Most people doubt that since Lucy said that the Apple from Masyaf was destroyed in the Denver International Airport accident. The Truth puzzle showed Washington having Piece of Eden Number 3, which was only ever referenced in the rest of the puzzles as being owned by U.S. Presidents until JFK was killed for his.We don't know any of the history behind Washington's Apple. The picture that reveals Washington's Apple also specifically says the year 1781 on it. Whether that's the year he got it or just the year the picture is referencing, we don't know.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Most people doubt that since Lucy said that the Apple from Masyaf was destroyed in the Denver International Airport accident. The Truth puzzle showed Washington having Piece of Eden Number 3, which was only ever referenced in the rest of the puzzles as being owned by U.S. Presidents until JFK was killed for his.We don't know any of the history behind Washington's Apple. The picture that reveals Washington's Apple also specifically says the year 1781 on it. Whether that's the year he got it or just the year the picture is referencing, we don't know.
Could this apple be a different one than we have seen before?

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:11 AM
i dont think Altairs apple was discovered until later by Abstergo, but then again I have no idea :p

Actually it is unknown how it was discovered after Ezio but Queen Elizabeth somehow got her hands on it.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Actually it is unknown how it was discovered after Ezio but Queen Elizabeth somehow got her hands on it.

Crafty one she is.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Crafty one she is.

xD

Afterwords it was handed over to Ghandi. Between then it is unknown. I'm reading up on the Apples, it's completely unknown how Washington got his, only that it came from Europe.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
xD

Afterwords it was handed over to Ghandi. Between then it is unknown. I'm reading up on the Apples, it's completely unknown how Washington got his, only that it came from Europe.
Did Jesus have one at one point? And did Lee Harvey Oswald?

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
xD

Guess we'll find out soon enough :D

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 08:21 AM

Jesus apparently did. though that makes me mad. but then again that might not even be true in the Ac universe.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Guess we'll find out soon enough :D
I know right?! Who would have thought that Assassins Creed 3 would be bringing us over to America? But, if you think about it, this opens up all kinds of new environments that we can take on in other Assassins Creeds! We can finally go to places like Africa in the future, without worry! We can go to sooo many places now that we will be doing different environments!

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:22 AM

No, maybe.

Jesus used a different Piece Of Eden called The Shroud.

The Templars used at least 3 Apples Of Eden to kill Kennedy and get his, they have 4 now, why don't they just launch the Satellite instantly and win the war..

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Jesus apparently did. though that makes me mad. but then again that might not even be true in the Ac universe.
Did you play "The Lost Archive" DLC?

YuurHeen
03-04-2012, 08:24 AM

well that ain't hard. mostly its the most famous one. or one of the first persons they talk to.

YuurHeen
03-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Did Jesus have one at one point?

yep thats how he pulled of all those illusions and the shroud brought him back alive.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 08:28 AM
I know right?! Who would have thought that Assassins Creed 3 would be bringing us over to America? But, if you think about it, this opens up all kinds of new environments that we can take on in other Assassins Creeds! We can finally go to places like Africa in the future, without worry! We can go to sooo many places now that we will be doing different environments!

I did. they gave us hints about it at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance if you had the subtitles on at the end they gave you coordinates http://kotaku.com/5786470/assassins-creed-fans-what-happened-here

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:28 AM
yep thats how he pulled of all those illusions and the shroud brought him back alive.
You think Jesus may have been a part of the Assassins, though? When Clay went into the animus in "The Lost Archive", it showed photos of both Jesus and Adam and Eve. It has almost been made certain that Adam and Eve were assassins, but Jesus was also there. So this leads me to believe Jesus was a part of the order. They really put a lot of focus on him in that memory of the DLC.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:29 AM
I did. they gave us hints about it at the end of the Da Vinci Disappearance if you had the subtitles on at the end they gave you coordinates http://kotaku.com/5786470/assassins-creed-fans-what-happened-here
Well, I figured too, but I still thought they wouldn't do it because many would complain.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Did you play "The Lost Archive" DLC?
No xbox live but i do my research.

well that ain't hard. mostly its the most famous one. or one of the first persons they talk to.
Or the person they talk to once.

Please be respectful of everyone's beliefs :)

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:31 AM

He never had any of the known Apples, he had some other piece of Eden, probably a staff.

You think Jesus may have been a part of the Assassins, though? When Clay went into the animus in "The Lost Archive", it showed photos of both Jesus and Adam and Eve. It has almost been made certain that Adam and Eve were assassins, but Jesus was also there. So this leads me to believe Jesus was a part of the order. They really put a lot of focus on him in that memory of the DLC.

Actually yeah he was, the Templars crucified him to get the Shroud.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:31 AM
They have never even come straight out and said this in Assassins Creed.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:33 AM
They have never even come straight out and said this in Assassins Creed.

Actually, yeah they did: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Jesus_Christ

ace3001
03-04-2012, 08:35 AM
I've been having this GameInformer cover as my wallpaper, and I didn't notice it until now! Nice find. :D

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 08:35 AM

Yep. Al Mualim talks about it in Ac 1.

YuurHeen
03-04-2012, 08:38 AM

this is ac universe its not real. OOPS sorry for anyone beliefs being that ac universe is real :P.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:39 AM

"However, this theory is likely false, due to the case of the Assassin Brutus, where the Shroud proved it could not restore life, only reanimate bodies for a short period of time". It wasn't possible he ressurected himself using the shroud.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:40 AM
this is ac universe its not real. OOPS sorry for anyone beliefs being that ac universe is real :P.
The AC Universe is the closest video game to real life. All of the things in it are based off real theories and more of the game is non-fiction than fiction.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:41 AM
"However, this theory is likely false, due to the case of the Assassin Brutus, where the Shroud proved it could not restore life, only reanimate bodies for a short period of time". It wasn't possible he ressurected himself using the shroud.

You left out the start of that segment; " It is believed that the disciples stole the Shroud back and possibly used it to resurrect their Messiah..."

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:43 AM
You left out the start of that segment; " It is believed that the disciples stole the Shroud back and possibly used it to resurrect their Messiah..."
Either way, Jesus could not have been resurrected by the shroud. It does not bring people back to life.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Either way, Jesus could not have been resurrected by the shroud. It does not bring people back to life.

He wasn't resurrected by the Shroud. I never said he was.

The AC Universe is the closest video game to real life. All of the things in it are based off real theories and more of the game is non-fiction than fiction.

Yet why be offended that about game canon. It is based on reality but it isn't. How is talking about fictional events offensive to anyone, they are fictional.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 08:44 AM
[edit] Sorry 13Doctors, I hit "quote" on your post by accident. Can't be bothered to find the right one now!

Wrong apple, that's Altair's one, left behind in Masyaf.

It comes into the possession of John Dee (head of the UK's spying network, and occultist), and he gives it to Elizabeth I.

In reality, John Dee is said to have used the call-sign "007" as his signature in private letters to the Queen, written just like the James Bond logo with a wide horizontal bar on the 7 going over both 0s. The seven is made to look like a gun in the James Bond films, but in Dee's signature it looked like a stylised hand shielding a pair of eyes looking into the distance.

http://www.sirbacon.org/links/007.jpg

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:47 AM
He wasn't resurrected by the Shroud. I never said he was.

Yet why be offended that about game canon. It is based on reality but it isn't. How is talking about fictional events offensive to anyone, they are fictional.
It could be reality, though.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Wrong apple, that's Altair's one, left behind in Masyaf.

It comes into the possession of John Dee (head of the UK's spying network, and occultist), and he gives it to Elizabeth I.

In reality, John Dee is said to have used the call-sign "007" as his signature in private letters to the Queen, written just like the James Bond logo with a wide horizontal bar on the 7 going over both 0s. The seven is made to look like a gun in the James Bond films, but in Dee's signature it looked like a stylised hand shielding a pair of eyes looking into the distance.

http://www.sirbacon.org/links/007.jpg

I know, I meant it is unknown how it left the Temple after Ezio opened it.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 08:48 AM
I know, I meant it is unknown how it left the Temple after Ezio opened it.

Yeah sorry I was editing my post when you were typing yours. I hit "quote" on the wrong post, apologies!

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:49 AM
It could be reality, though.

What point are you getting at here?

That the real Jesus was using an Ancient Aritfact called a Piece Of Eden?

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 08:51 AM
What point are you getting at here?

That the real Jesus was using an Ancient Aritfact called a Piece Of Eden?
LOL. No, I am saying a lot of this stuff in the game world could in fact be real. I am not saying it is, but it could be. There is always that possibility.

ace3001
03-04-2012, 09:02 AM
LOL. No, I am saying a lot of this stuff in the game world could in fact be real. I am not saying it is, but it could be. There is always that possibility.In this manner, anything is possible. But doesn't mean we need to consider what is obviously fiction as reality. Apples of Eden are just like any other fantasy element in any other work of fiction. It just isn't real. And so is any mention of Jesus using them. Fiction.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:03 AM
LOL. No, I am saying a lot of this stuff in the game world could in fact be real. I am not saying it is, but it could be. There is always that possibility.

Indeed. That's what made the My Little Pony mod for Skyrim so enthralling.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:05 AM
In this manner, anything is possible. But doesn't mean we need to consider what is obviously fiction as reality. Apples of Eden are just like any other fantasy element in any other work of fiction. It just isn't real. And so is any mention of Jesus using them. Fiction.
The Apple of Eden is obviously used to impersonate the apple from the Garden of Eden.

deskpe
03-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Thats not an apple on the flag, its just a transparent snowflake.

gmoney8869
03-04-2012, 09:08 AM

What, are you some kind of an idiot? Do you live in a delusional fantasy world?

This game is not real. It is not even realistic. It is a fantasy. It is an absurd, ridiculous, fictional, fantasy. It has no bearing or relationship to reality at all, other than that it creates some moderately realistic historical ENVIRONMENTS, in which its absurd fantasy history takes place. Some parts of the settings and environments are a little bit realistic, and some of the characters have the same names as some real historical people. That is the only realism in this series.

Everything else. Everything that happens, every character (including the "historical" ones), every event and every aspect of the story is entirely made up. This whole series is founded on absurd conspiracies, fantasy technology like the Animus, magical god-like fantasy aliens and their magical fantasy artifacts. This series could not even be described as science-fiction.

Even insinuating that there is the slightest, even possible connection at all between the narrative of AC and the real world shows that your are utterly deluded and have grossly misinterpreted this work of fiction. You are equivalent to people who believe that anything in the Da Vinci Code is real. This is all nonsense, based on nothing but the author's imagination.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:09 AM

That's quite possible too, it's really hard to tell. It'd be great if they have filled the circle with one, but we can't really be sure from this image yet.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 09:09 AM

Why isn't it in the shape of the other snow flakes?

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 09:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29lGyajRyfM&feature=relmfu

I think the pistol will be something like this (Skip to 1:30)

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:14 AM
What, are you some kind of an idiot? Do you live in a delusional fantasy world?

This game is not real. It is not even realistic. It is a fantasy. It is an absurd, ridiculous, fictional, fantasy. It has no bearing or relationship to reality at all, other than that it creates some moderately realistic historical ENVIRONMENTS, in which its absurd fantasy history takes place. Some parts of the settings and environments are a little bit realistic, and some of the characters have the same names as some real historical people. That is the only realism in this series.

Everything else. Everything that happens, every character (including the "historical" ones), every event and every aspect of the story is entirely made up. This whole series is founded on absurd conspiracies, fantasy technology like the Animus, magical god-like fantasy aliens and their magical fantasy artifacts. This series could not even be described as science-fiction.

Even insinuating that there is the slightest, even possible connection at all between the narrative of AC and the real world shows that your are utterly deluded and have grossly misinterpreted this work of fiction. You are equivalent to people who believe that anything in the Da Vinci Code is real. This is all nonsense, based on nothing but the author's imagination.
You make the human race look bad and severely ignorant. It IS close to real. You want this game to be some huge fantasy game it is beyond your understanding, "idiot". In your opinion then, Boston doesn't exist, never has. Neither does New York. The personalities of the characters are being impersonated as well. And you saying "magical god-like fantasy aliens" just shows you have no understanding in your brain whatsoever of the true story of Assassins Creed. They aren't even aliens. They are a civilization that existed before humans. Get it right and do your research instead of constantly running around as Ezio not giving a **** about the story whatsoever. The story is beyond your writing and/or understanding comprehension. =)

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Why isn't it in the shape of the other snow flakes?

The snow has been applied in splatter texture layers in Photoshop, probably from a scan of spray from paint off a toothbrush or something like that. The PS brush has to be greyscale, so the pixels are all degrees of translucent grey values.

If you look around the image, it's easy to see the apple-like mark as part of that family of texture. It could be a PoE blurred in the distance, or it could be an uneven splash of snow.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29lGyajRyfM&feature=relmfu

I think the pistol will be something like this (Skip to 1:30)

I likey.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 09:21 AM
The snow has been applied in splatter texture layers in Photoshop, probably from a scan of spray from paint off a toothbrush or something like that. The PS brush has to be greyscale, so the pixels are all degrees of translucent grey values.

If you look around the image, it's easy to see the apple-like mark as part of that family of texture. It could be a PoE blurred in the distance, or it could be an uneven splash of snow.

If you have a program that zooms in on photos you can see it's on the other flags too.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:21 AM
You make the human race look bad and severely ignorant. It IS close to real. You want this game to be some huge fantasy game it is beyond your understanding, "idiot". In your opinion then, Boston doesn't exist, never has. Neither does New York. The personalities of the characters are being impersonated as well. And you saying "magical god-like fantasy aliens" just shows you have no understanding in your brain whatsoever of the true story of Assassins Creed. They aren't even aliens. They are a civilization that existed before humans. Get it right and do your research instead of constantly running around as Ezio not giving a **** about the story whatsoever. The story is beyond your writing and/or understanding comprehension. =)

The bulk of what Gmoney's saying is absolutely right, and whether or not you call TWCB "space aliens" or not is just a quibble over more of the fiction. We don't really know where they're supposed to have come from, and their fiction wrecks lots of things about the world as we know it (evolution, for example, not to mention geology).

It is just drawing lines between existing religious stories, as many authors have done before, and plays on the weight of beliefs. It's a kind of wit that goes into making this, like a joke without the funny. It's pure fantasy.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:24 AM
The bulk of what Gmoney's saying is absolutely right, and whether or not you call TWCB "space aliens" or not is just a quibble over more of the fiction. We don't really know where they're supposed to have come from, and their fiction wrecks lots of things about the world as we know it (evolution, for example, not to mention geology).

It is just drawing lines between existing religious stories, as many authors have done before, and plays on the weight of beliefs. It's a kind of wit that goes into making this, like a joke without the funny. It's pure fantasy.
Well TWCB believe in evolution. They believe evolution was a part of our making and theirs if I am correct. Gmoney called me an idiot and said there is nothing real at all about the game. He pretty much said every religion is flat-out wrong and knocked tons of beliefs. He called them "space aliens", which makes no sense whatsoever because it has been made CLEAR that they are not aliens. Tons of his logic is flawed. People need to open up their mind to new things. You can have an open mind and still be down-to-earth. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:25 AM
If you have a program that zooms in on photos you can see it's on the other flags too.

It looks to be a very different size on the second flag, and not distorted in the way it would be to follow the surface of that flag.

Like I say, if it turns out that it really is the apple, that will be great, but the other poster is right that it's too indistinct to be sure. Still a really good spot of yours, nice thread!

LightRey
03-04-2012, 09:31 AM
No, maybe.

The Templars used at least 3 Apples Of Eden to kill Kennedy and get his, they have 4 now, why don't they just launch the Satellite instantly and win the war..

Actually, it's not unlikely Jesus did have an apple, the staff and the sword as well.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101112084312/assassinscreed/images/thumb/1/11/Glyph_20-2.jpg/830px-Glyph_20-2.jpg
In this part of the last truth puzzle of ACII, each of those PoE's glows if you move the cursor over it.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Well TWCB believe in evolution. They believe evolution was a part of our making and theirs if I am correct. Gmoney called me an idiot and said there is nothing real at all about the game. He pretty much said every religion is flat-out wrong and knocked tons of beliefs. He called them "space aliens", which makes no sense whatsoever because it has been made CLEAR that they are not aliens. Tons of his logic is flawed. People need to open up their mind to new things. You can have an open mind and still be down-to-earth. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Okay, but you can open your mind too far. I don't see any reason to open my mind about a computer game with a pretty trashy sci-fi back story, for that way lies Scientology and the Alex Jones Show.

If I knew the Real Truth, I wouldn't reveal it through a computer game. If that truth looked anything like AC, I wouldn't reveal it at all, partly because it would be dangerous and partly because it would be embarrassing.

gmoney8869

LOL I really hate it when I get dragged in to arguments with children ( or man-children, whichever you are), which is obvious from the way you can't even understand or choose to misrepresent what I said. It's even funnier that you seem to think AC is somekind of complex masterpiece, and that it requires advanced comprehension abilities to understand how it is actually the secret story of the real world.

In my opinion Boston and New York don't exist? Way to be pedantic. I even emphasized that the environments are moderately realistic, the only claim to realism that the series has. The series does go out of it's way to create somewhat realistic historical settings, which it does to make it's ridiculous story more believable and immersive. Clearly they did TOO good a job on that, as it has dummies like you thinking these things might have actually happened.

And w/e if TOWCB are not technically "aliens", the whole concept is just a variation of the "Ancient Astronaut" trope that's been done a million times. It doesn't matter whether or not they actually came from space, they serve the same purpose in the story: to be the magic gods.

You are the one who is failing to understand that AC is a fantasy, as any developer would immediately agree. There is a reason they put up a FICTION disclaimer at the start of every game, they want people to understand that just because they are telling a story that is set in real places and using characters inspired by real people does not mean that anything in the game is supposed to be plausible history, it's just to make the fantasy more interesting.

LightRey

I'm not even sure which flag we're talking about here...

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:35 AM
Okay, but you can open your mind too far. I don't see any reason to open my mind about a computer game with a pretty trashy sci-fi back story, for that way lies Scientology and the Alex Jones Show.

If I knew the Real Truth, I wouldn't reveal it through a computer game. If that truth looked anything like AC, I wouldn't reveal it at all, partly because it would be dangerous and partly because it would be embarrassing.
Have you SEEN some of the deep things they have put into this franchise? Look at that picture up there. Read those words. They have meaning.

The13Doctors
I'm not even sure which flag we're talking about here...

Picture in OP, design in the blue part of the flag.

misterB2001
magical god-like fantasy aliens .

no. just no.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:40 AM
LOL I really hate it when I get dragged in to arguments with children ( or man-children, whichever you are), which is obvious from the way you can't even understand or choose to misrepresent what I said. It's even funnier that you seem to think AC is somekind of complex masterpiece, and that it requires advanced comprehension abilities to understand how it is actually the secret story of the real world.

In my opinion Boston and New York don't exist? Way to be pedantic. I even emphasized that the environments are moderately realistic, the only claim to realism that the series has. The series does go out of it's way to create somewhat realistic historical settings, which it does to make it's ridiculous story more believable and immersive. Clearly they did TOO good a job on that, as it has dummies like you thinking these things might have actually happened.

And w/e if TOWCB are not technically "aliens", the whole concept is just a variation of the "Ancient Astronaut" trope that's been done a million times. It doesn't matter whether or not they actually came from space, they serve the same purpose in the story: to be the magic gods.

You are the one who is failing to understand that AC is a fantasy, as any developer would immediately agree. There is a reason they put up a FICTION disclaimer at the start of every game, they want people to understand that just because they are telling a story that is set in real places and using characters inspired by real people does not mean that anything in the game is supposed to be plausible history, it's just to make the fantasy more interesting.
It IS a masterpiece and it IS complex. I am not a "child". I will not give personal information, such as my name, but I will say I am of the legal age to play these games. The Assassins existed and there is proof everywhere of an ancient race. What can you say about the skulls they have found that are EXTREMELY elongated? Was that just some humans with a severe brain tumor? The way you were originally describing the games made it seem like you had absolutely no understanding of the story. We should have the perfect mix of everything. Realism, modern-day, history, open-world gameplay, story(especially), etc. That makes for a fantastic game.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:41 AM
no. just no.
This is what this guy sees TWCB as. He has no interest in the story and is solely in it for the game play. Apparently a 2 year old can understand this story.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Have you SEEN some of the deep things they have put into this franchise? Look at that picture up there. Read those words. They have meaning.

No they don't, they have the appearance of meaning, and the style of religiosity.

That's a jigsaw of other people's symbols, which is why it has resonance. This is just like people seeing too much in the design of dollar bills, and thinking the symbols are proof that the Illuminati run the world. It's crazy. If a secret society had ultimate power, they wouldn't troll the world by crowing at everyone with barely concealed signs.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:48 AM
The Assassins existed and there is proof everywhere of an ancient race.

There isn't proof.

What can you say about the skulls they have found that are EXTREMELY elongated? Was that just some humans with a severe brain tumor?

Head-binding, an extremely common body modification which was still fashionable among some French people in the early 1900s.

We should have the perfect mix of everything. Realism, modern-day, history, open-world gameplay, story(especially), etc. That makes for a fantastic game.

This we can all agree with.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:51 AM
There isn't proof.

Head-binding, an extremely common body modification which was still fashionable among some French people in the early 1900s.

This we can all agree with.
I'm sorry. Evidence.

Head-binding? They have found TONS of these skulls.

So you are agreeing that we should have modern-day segments, then?

gmoney8869
03-04-2012, 09:58 AM
It IS a masterpiece and it IS complex. I am not a "child". I will not give personal information, such as my name, but I will say I am of the legal age to play these games. The Assassins existed and there is proof everywhere of an ancient race. What can you say about the skulls they have found that are EXTREMELY elongated? Was that just some humans with a severe brain tumor? The way you were originally describing the games made it seem like you had absolutely no understanding of the story. We should have the perfect mix of everything. Realism, modern-day, history, open-world gameplay, story(especially), etc. That makes for a fantastic game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, this is just too funny. You know, for a second there I thought I was being too harsh, but you just totally outed yourself as a nutcase. The Assassins existed? I'm probably giving you too much credit here, but i'll assume that you are talking about the Hashashin, a historical political order in Persia, mostly notorious for getting high off hash and causing trouble for the government because it was from a different branch of Islam. Basically the historical equivalent of the Taliban. Like most things in AC, the only connection to the real world is the name.

Elongated skulls? No such thing exists, unless you are talking about the "Crystal Skulls" like the ones in Indy 4. These have been proven to be fakes. And yes there was an "ancient race". In fact there were many of them. Homo erectus, etc. Learn some anthropology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_humanity

And it doesn't matter how old you are, I can tell just from your post, you are indeed a child. Go read some conspiracy theories and stop acting like you know what you're talking about.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm sorry. Evidence.

Head-binding? They have found TONS of these skulls.

So you are agreeing that we should have modern-day segments, then?

If you're talking about an ancient pre-human race, some parallel of TWCB, then I hope you've got some evidence. What you won't have is proof.

Head-binding was not rare. It could happen accidentally, especially among nomadic people who strapped babies against a board swaddled in thick cloth and furs to keep them warm and still, slung over a mobile parent's back. Others did it deliberately. Island communities have been discovered to be doing it, such as those in Papua New Guinea, thousands of miles away from other societies. It's very old, very easy and very widespread.

I think it makes for a good game that everyone can enjoy. Personally I don't like Desmond at all. One person's vital character is another's bland story vehicle. I could happily play these games if they were just in a historical setting, and all we had was a fictionalised motivation drawn from the politics of the time and place. I hope the next person to use the animus is more interesting than Desmond, and I hope they don't do the Chosen One thing again. It could be a lot classier than it is now. the TWCB storyline and visual design is total garbage, and ruins the effect they've created with the historical skulduggery.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 09:59 AM
If you're talking about an ancient pre-human race, some parallel of TWCB, then I hope you've got some evidence. What you won't have is proof.

Head-binding was not rare. It could happen accidentally, especially among nomadic people who strapped babies against a board swaddled in thick cloth and furs to keep them warm and still, slung over a mobile parent's back. Others did it deliberately. Island communities have been discovered to be doing it, such as those in Papua New Guinea, thousands of miles away from other societies. It's very old, very easy and very widespread.

I think it makes for a good game that everyone can enjoy. Personally I don't like Desmond at all. One person's vital character is another's bland story vehicle. I could happily play these games if they were just in a historical setting, and all we had was a fictionalised motivation drawn from the politics of the time and place. I hope the next person to use the animus is more interesting than Desmond, and I hope they don't do the Chosen One thing again. It could be a lot classier than it is now. the TWCB storyline and visual design is total garbage, and ruins the effect they've created with the historical skulduggery.
There is tons of evidence. Not necessarily proof, but tons of evidence. Evidence eventually leads to proof.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Elongated skulls? No such thing exists, unless you are talking about the "Crystal Skulls" like the ones in Indy 4. These have been proven to be fakes. And yes there was an "ancient race". In fact there were many of them. Homo erectus, etc. Learn some anthropology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_humanity

To be fair, head-binding is very much real http://ahotcupofjoe.net/2009/05/artificial-cranial-modification-head-shaping/

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 10:01 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god, this is just too funny. You know, for a second there I thought I was being too harsh, but you just totally outed yourself as a nutcase. The Assassins existed? I'm probably giving you too much credit here, but i'll assume that you are talking about the Hashashin, a historical political order in Persia, mostly notorious for getting high off hash and causing trouble for the government because it was from a different branch of Islam. Basically the historical equivalent of the Taliban. Like most things in AC, the only connection to the real world is the name.

And it doesn't matter how old you are, I can tell just from your post, you are indeed a child. Go read some conspiracy theories and stop acting like you know what you're talking about.
I'm not going to sit here and argue with an atheist all day and night. I have done this many times before and it gets no where. There is always more questions to be asked on both sides, so there is no use. Don't speak to me. You keep with your beliefs, I keep with mine. But, if you insult me expect me to defend myself.

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 10:03 AM
There is tons of evidence. Not necessarily proof, but tons of evidence. Evidence eventually leads to proof.

Of a pre-human race, similar in any aspect to TWCB? I've never seen any good evidence of any such thing. I've seen a lot of complete bollocks, Erich Von Däniken-style nonsense.

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 10:05 AM
No, maybe.

The Templars used two Apples ( the first and the second) to kill Kennedy, and then got his Apple. They recovered the fifth from the moon, so they had 4 Apples by 1969.

We know that they lost the Second Apple in the Denver Incident, but we don't know what happened to the other Apples they had, it's even stated that their locations are unknown, so they probably lost them somehow.

Another indication that they don't have not even one Apple is when Vidic clearly states that they only need one Apple to use on the satellite, and that's why they are after Ezio's Apple, who belongs to the Assassin's now. If they had at least one Apple, they wouldn't even care about Ezio's Apple and would already launch the Eye-Abstergo.

EDIT: Or, they need a specific Apple, maybe the Apples have different powers and characteristics, and they need the right one.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Of a pre-human race, similar in any aspect to TWCB? I've never seen any good evidence of any such thing. I've seen a lot of complete bollocks, Erich Von Däniken-style nonsense.
I could sit here and talk about all of that. I have argued with many who have tried and counter everything I believe, but it just keeps an ongoing argument going and eventually the other person in my case ends up call me crazy and saying he will hear no more from me.

LightRey
03-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Picture in OP, design in the blue part of the flag.

Isn't that just a circle of stars?

D.I.D.
03-04-2012, 10:11 AM
I could sit here and talk about all of that. I have argued with many who have tried and counter everything I believe, but it just keeps an ongoing argument going and eventually the other person in my case ends up call me crazy and saying he will hear no more from me.

Okay, that's fair enough.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Okay, that's fair enough.
:)

gmoney8869
03-04-2012, 10:14 AM
@ Doubleclick, thanks for the link. I did not know about that, and it's pretty amazing. Obviously though, it is just an interesting part of culture and not proof of a pre-human intelligent species with hyper-advanced technology. Should go without saying.

@Trumbo, I'm continually amazed by both your childishness and your inability to read my posts. Nothing I said has anything do with my spiritual beliefs and I am not in fact an atheist. Apparently you don't believe in evolution? I'm pretty sure even the Catholic Church has acknowledged evolution. It's about as accepted as the theory of gravity is, so your "beliefs" are not really a good excuse.

What religion are you anyway? I'm pretty sure Christianity does not contain the belief that there are other intelligent species, as that would contradict the unique divinity of man. Do you worship Assassin's Creed? That's the only explanation I can think of. You are clearly far more deluded than I thought.

LightRey
03-04-2012, 10:18 AM
@ Doubleclick, thanks for the link. I did not know about that, and it's pretty amazing. Obviously though, it is just an interesting part of culture and not proof of a pre-human intelligent species with hyper-advanced technology. Should go without saying.

@Trumbo, I'm continually amazed by both your childishness and your inability to read my posts. Nothing I said has anything do with my spiritual beliefs and I am not in fact an atheist. Apparently you don't believe in evolution? I'm pretty sure even the Catholic Church has acknowledged evolution. It's about as accepted as the theory of gravity is, so your "beliefs" are not really a good excuse.

What religion are you anyway? I'm pretty sure Christianity does not contain the belief that there are other intelligent species, as that would contradict the unique divinity of man. Do you worship Assassin's Creed? That's the only explanation I can think of. You are clearly far more deluded than I thought.

Please keep your opinions on the (spiritual) beliefs of another member to yourself.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 10:19 AM

I am an open-minded Christian. I do not necessarily believe in "intelligent species" whatsoever, but nevertheless I still do not disregard that fact. I believe certain aspects of evolution exist, just not everything that they make it out to be.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Isn't that just a circle of stars?
In the center of each flag.

I am an open-minded Christian. I do not necessarily believe in "intelligent species" whatsoever, but nevertheless I still do not disregard that fact. I believe certain aspects of evolution exist, just not everything that they make it out to be.

Sounds like you're a real Christian then :)

But anyway back on topic i think George Washington's Apple will be the one Abstergo tries to get to launch the Satellite

UrDeviant1
03-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Aliens are among us :rolleyes:

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 07:35 PM

Now. i'm not saying it's aliens. but it's aliens.

no i don't mean TWCB.

rileypoole1234
03-04-2012, 07:45 PM
I always thought the Apple will play an important part in this game. I'd like to see another POE though, it'd be interesting to see another one I think.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 07:56 PM
The Templars used two Apples ( the first and the second) to kill Kennedy, and then got his Apple. They recovered the fifth from the moon, so they had 4 Apples by 1969.

We know that they lost the Second Apple in the Denver Incident, but we don't know what happened to the other Apples they had, it's even stated that their locations are unknown, so they probably lost them somehow.

Another indication that they don't have not even one Apple is when Vidic clearly states that they only need one Apple to use on the satellite, and that's why they are after Ezio's Apple, who belongs to the Assassin's now. If they had at least one Apple, they wouldn't even care about Ezio's Apple and would already launch the Eye-Abstergo.

EDIT: Or, they need a specific Apple, maybe the Apples have different powers and characteristics, and they need the right one.

I think they have an Apple, remember they are doing the Satellite launch already, they may just want some more Apples to secure their victory and control things more precisely from the ground.

It would make sense that each apple have different powers because Ezio's Apple and the Second Apple had different powers, although that could have simply been for gameplay reasons.

mikeh1294
03-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Well we know that there are at least 66 Pieces of Eden, so we could possibly see another one that is not the apple. Not all of the 66 have been named, so either the British or the Americans could have a previously unknown PoE that Connor would have to acquire.

It'd be pretty awesome if the paper the Declaration of Independence was written on turned out the be a PoE! =P

lukaszep
03-04-2012, 08:01 PM

I don't mean to sound rude, but this annoys me a little bit. He/She in no way meant to disrespect anyone's beliefs. We are on the AC forums, a FICTIONAL game, discussing FICTIONAL details. In the FICTION of the game world, Jesus is shown to have a POE. It's not created to be seen as fact, so discussing it, and theorizing around it is in no way disrespectful.
I think you might be being a bit too sensitive.

ShaneO7K
03-04-2012, 08:02 PM

http://www.csicon.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Aliens-meme.jpg?ecd0dc

YuurHeen
03-04-2012, 08:28 PM
this is a fictional game with a lore in which jesus uses artifacts to do some miracle things. that there are real things in it does not make any difference. in every story there has to be something real or it would not work.
you really are close minded if you get upset because some fictional story uses your believes in a wrong way.

LightRey
03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
In the center of each flag.

Sounds like you're a real Christian then :)

But anyway back on topic i think George Washington's Apple will be the one Abstergo tries to get to launch the Satellite

Since the size varies with each flag, they don't seem perfectly round and each of them is white, I'd say they're snowflakes.

the_atm
03-04-2012, 08:39 PM
wait a second... Apple... New york as a city... THE BIG APPLE! no i'm joking, nice find :P who knows how that will play out.

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Well we know that there are at least 66 Pieces of Eden, so we could possibly see another one that is not the apple. Not all of the 66 have been named, so either the British or the Americans could have a previously unknown PoE that Connor would have to acquire.

It'd be pretty awesome if the paper the Declaration of Independence was written on turned out the be a PoE! =P

Where was that mentioned? I can't remember it for sure, maybe the Glyphs in Assassin's Creed II?

LightRey
03-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Where was that mentioned? I can't remember it for sure, maybe the Glyphs in Assassin's Creed II?

The hightest numbered PoE is #66 if I'm not mistaken. We know for a fact though that some have been destroyed.

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 09:14 PM
The hightest numbered PoE is #66 if I'm not mistaken. We know for a fact though that some have been destroyed.

Yeah, like the Second Apple for example. It was from the glyphs I think, when they identified the Pieces of Eden with numbers when we found them.

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Pretty sure thats a snowflake. If it was a piece of eden, ask yourself, why is it not centred and favouring the bottom of the circle of stars.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Pretty sure thats a snowflake. If it was a piece of eden, ask yourself, why is it not centred and favouring the bottom of the circle of stars.

It's on every flag though.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm hoping to see the Sword Of Eden in action.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm hoping to see the Sword Of Eden in action.

Agreed. that's what i figured what was in Altair's library. oh well.

RzaRecta357
03-04-2012, 10:25 PM
That would be very cool. Where did it end up after Joan had it?

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 10:28 PM
That would be very cool. Where did it end up after Joan had it?

Templars got it. this is from the wiki.

she was eventually captured by Burgundian soldiers and handed over to the English. The Templars then burned her at the stake, in order to take her Sword for themselves

Evenesque
03-04-2012, 11:00 PM

You don't have to be an assassin to possess an Apple. It's entirely possible he was a Templar, or a neutral party akin to Gollum from Lord of the Rings that found something that didn't belong to him.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 11:01 PM
I wonder if there are several of them or if they are all the same one.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 11:03 PM
I wonder if there are several of them or if they are all the same one.

Swords? http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Eden

Altair killed Attila so he must have taken the sword. and i don't think he plunged it into a rock for King Arthur to find.

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Swords? http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Eden

Altair killed Attila so he must have taken the sword. and i don't think he plunged it into a rock for King Arthur to find.

I'm sorry, but Altair killed who??

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm sorry, but Altair killed who??

Attila The Hun.

Oops. it may not be Attila but in one of Altair's memories in ACR Maria mentions them going somewhere to confront the threat of The Huns.

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Attila The Hun.

Oops. it may not be Attila but in one of Altair's memories in ACR Maria mentions them going somewhere to confront the threat of The Huns.

LOL, Attila lived in the 5th century.

Altair participated in Genghis Khan assassination in 1227.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 11:36 PM
LOL, Attila lived in the 5th century.

Altair participated in Genghis Khan assassination in 1227.

Omg i suck i totally got the 2 confused.

Gil_217
03-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Omg i suck i totally got the 2 confused.

Don't worry man, it's not very important.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:39 PM
You don't have to be an assassin to possess an Apple. It's entirely possible he was a Templar, or a neutral party akin to Gollum from Lord of the Rings that found something that didn't belong to him.
You completely ignored the rest of what I said. In the "Lost Archive" DLC, when Clay entered the animus, it showed he explored the memories of Jesus. It even says on the AC wiki, which the writers of AC have seem to confirmed as valid.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:40 PM
I don't mean to sound rude, but this annoys me a little bit. He/She in no way meant to disrespect anyone's beliefs. We are on the AC forums, a FICTIONAL game, discussing FICTIONAL details. In the FICTION of the game world, Jesus is shown to have a POE. It's not created to be seen as fact, so discussing it, and theorizing around it is in no way disrespectful.
I think you might be being a bit too sensitive.
That guy has shown obvious signs of hating Christians before. He DID mean it personally.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:42 PM
this is a fictional game with a lore in which jesus uses artifacts to do some miracle things. that there are real things in it does not make any difference. in every story there has to be something real or it would not work.
you really are close minded if you get upset because some fictional story uses your believes in a wrong way.
You have to admit that there is more non-fiction in the game than fiction. Did you know real descendants of the assassin order visited them and helped make the games? That was confirmed in a Game Informer a long time back.

YuurHeen
03-04-2012, 11:53 PM
You have to admit that there is more non-fiction in the game than fiction. Did you know real descendants of the assassin order visited them and helped make the games? That was confirmed in a Game Informer a long time back.

New York is real. so does that mean spiderman is real? no. the amount of real things does not matter on the not-real things. I
do not believe ezio really lived. i do not believe there is company that monitors peoples heartbeat from their tv.
and there is a lot of things in the lore that contradict science. as a scientist i do not feel upset about it. its fiction and its not real.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 11:56 PM
New York is real. so does that mean spiderman is real? no. the amount of real things does not matter on the not-real things.
i really do not believe jesus did those things / because he had those artifacts.
The Shroud of Turin is a real artifact. And there are many things that could have existed/do exist. You have to have an open-mind about it. Like Atlantis. Some consider it fiction, but they have found tons of evidence to back it up.

Gil_217
03-05-2012, 12:02 AM
The Shroud of Turin is a real artifact. And there are many things that could have existed/do exist. You have to have an open-mind about it. Like Atlantis. Some consider it fiction, but they have found tons of evidence to back it up.

Who cares if the game as much more realist facts than non realist facts?

A game could be made with only realistic things and it could totally suck, while another game which only features non realistic things could be totally awesome.

This series has realist and non realistic facts (when we compare it with the real world but this is the Assassin's Creed world), who cares either way, the series is awesome and that's all that matters.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 12:03 AM

the shroud in real life is fake. atlantis, bigfoot, lockness monster, aliens around us, ghosts, santa, horoscopes, etc are producs of pseudo-scientist that want to prove something and do not know the real scientific way.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Who cares if the game as much more realist facts than non realist facts?

A game could be made with only realistic things and it could totally suck, while another game which only features non realistic things could be totally awesome.

This series has realist and non realistic facts (when we compare it with the real world but this is the Assassin's Creed world), who cares either way, the series is awesome and that's all that matters.
I know that. I love these games. I love everything about them. Lets not get into an argument about what's real and what isn't.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:04 AM
the shroud in real life is fake. atlantis, bigfoot, lockness monster, aliens around us, ghosts, santa, horoscopes, etc are producs of pseudo-scientist that want to prove something and do not know the real scientific way.
Your proof that all this stuff is "fake"? You take what you think as fact. You are blind.

Gil_217
03-05-2012, 12:05 AM
I know that. I love these games. I love everything about them. Lets not get into an argument about what's real and what isn't.

I agree.

Lonesoldier2012
03-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Ghosts are real. i, my friends, and my family can personally attest to it. when my dad was a kid he lived in a haunted house. everytime they left the house the piano would start playing and all kinds of noises would happen. one time they decided to record them so they put a tape recorder under the kitchen table. everyone left the house, the piano played. they came back a few hours later and the tape was erased.

Gil_217
03-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I know people who actually experienced how it is when you "met" spirits, and it wasn't a very good "ride" I might add.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Ghosts are real. i, my friends, and my family can personally attest to it. when my dad was kid he lived in a haunted house. everytime they left the house the piano would start playing and all kinds of noises would happen. one time they decided to record them so they put a tape recorder under the kitchen table. everyone left the house the piano played. they came back a few hours later and the tape was erased.
I have had many personal experiences with ghosts as well. My guess is that this guy is just going to come back and say it was all a figment of your imagination or something along them lines.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Your proof that all this stuff is "fake"? You take what you think as fact. You are blind.

i dont have proof that those things are not true just like i cant proove pink cows that live on the planet hjaien. the normal position someone has to take to these things is: i dont accept a claim before i see enough proof. and there is not enough evidence that proves something like atlantis with all properties that belongs to it.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:11 AM
I know people who actually experienced how it is when you "met" spirits, and it wasn't a very good "ride" I might add.
That is why I am saying that some of the things you may think of as extremely fake, are in fact real. Anything is possible.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:12 AM
i dont have proof that those things are not true just like i cant proove pink cows that live on the planet hjaien. the normal position someone has to take to these things is: i dont accept a claim before i see enough proof. and there is not enough evidence that proves something like atlantis with all properties that belongs to it.
Exactly. A belief is a belief. Proof is not required.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 12:15 AM
That is why I am saying that some of the things you may think of as extremely fake, are in fact real. Anything is possible.

again your free to believe whatever you want to believe as long as you dont say you have to teach in schools that ghosts are real.
and ill stop discussing since if you really believe something then there is nothing i can say what will change your mind.

ontopic again: ITS A GAME. even a simulation game has fictional things in it that you cant take to the real life.

GeneralTrumbo
03-05-2012, 12:16 AM
again your free to believe whatever you want to believe as long as you dont say you have to teach in schools that ghosts are real.
and ill stop discussing since if you really believe something then there is nothing i can say what will change your mind.

ontopic again: ITS A GAME. even a simulation game has fictional things in it that you cant take to the real life.
When a person has a personal experience, that is what it is. You usually take a personal experience with something to believe in it.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 12:18 AM
then sorry for being a realist and only care for things that are real.

Gil_217
03-05-2012, 12:23 AM
then sorry for being a realist.

Even reality can be subjective, if you know what I mean.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Even reality can be subjective, if you know what I mean.

well if you can say that there is only 1 mind and realilty fits into that, or that science cant be objective, or that all minds form reality.
sure but i doubt there is only 1 mind since its more probable that im just 1 and there are trillions of other life forms with some kind of mind.

if you look at how huge the size of the universe is, the size of earth next to a gas giant is almost nothing, the size of a gas giant is nothing compared to the sun, the sun is nothing compared to red giants, red giants are nothing compared to etc etc. , you know that humans are just a small part and dont really have any real value compared to reality.

and science is humans taking note of realitly.

EzioAssassin51
03-05-2012, 08:22 AM

Also, i don't think he'd have it due to events in ACR that would be spoilers, at the end of the game.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 10:37 AM
then sorry for being a realist and only care for things that are real.

That makes me think of a certain interpretation of one of the most accepted theories in the world called the "realistic" interpretation. Ironically it was wrong.
It's unscientific to claim that they are fake, my friend. You can only say that it is unlikely that they aren't.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 11:28 AM
That makes me think of a certain interpretation of one of the most accepted theories in the world called the "realistic" interpretation. Ironically it was wrong.
It's unscientific to claim that they are fake, my friend. You can only say that it is unlikely that they aren't.

just like they used to think the sun was orbitting earth. just because old theories grow into new ones with better measurements does not mean everything is possible. it is true that nothing is 100% certain but like i said before that if it is unlikely, there is not enough evidence and there are reasons for you to think its just made up then the only things someone should do is not believing in it. which is the sceptic point of view.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 11:30 AM
just like they used to think the sun was orbitting earth. just because old theories grow into new ones with better measurements does not mean everything is possible. it is true that nothing is 100% certain but like i said before that if it is unlikely, there is not enough evidence and there are reasons for you to think its just made up then the only things someone should do is not believing in it. which is the sceptic point of view.
I'm not saying you should believe them until proven wrong, but I am saying that you should be open to the possibility that they are at least partially true.

YuurHeen
03-05-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm not saying you should believe them until proven wrong, but I am saying that you should be open to the possibility that they are at least partially true.

again with the partial truths? again its just part of the copenhagen interpretationof qm and it belongs in there just like the probability that you could go throught a wall just like electrons do all the time. but unlike the cat and the electrons things in real life dont have a 50-50% probability. the chances are much much less. That is what i mean with nothing is 100% true.

LightRey
03-05-2012, 12:04 PM
again with the partial truths? again its just part of the copenhagen interpretationof qm and it belongs in there just like the probability that you could go throught a wall just like electrons do all the time. but unlike the cat and the electrons things in real life dont have a 50-50% probability. the chances are much much less. That is what i mean with nothing is 100% true.

Why are you bringing up the Copenhagen interpretation of QM? There are dozens of different interpretations of it. The Copenhagen interpretation is just the most accepted one. That doesn't mean it's true and I never said it was. What I've been telling you is that you can't just blatantly go around saying things are untrue if you haven't done the proper research.

GLHS
03-05-2012, 03:58 PM
This is just....wow. Everybody knows that religion and person beliefs should not be brought up in public conversations. So I'm ignoring all of that. BUT.... the rest of the topics are legitimate. I hope somebody blows the pic up so we can get a close up view of the apple/snowflake. If it is an apple, it could be a hype-tactic and kinda foreshadowing since George did have an Apple, and I'm sure that plays some part in this game. It's at the same time period.

Also, Jesus had the shroud and the Templars killed him to take it, and I believe they were in possession of an Apple at this time, under the guise of the Roman Empire. His disciples somehow recovered it and used it, but we know that the shroud can't actually resurrect somebody. However, it can reanimate the body for a short amount of time. The"miracles" that Jesus performed were said to be illusions created by the Apple. So either he had one at one point, or the Templars used the Apple to make people believe he truly created these "miracles" so they wouldn't learn about the Apple and Shroud and their powers. Also, the Shroud of Turin is confirmed as a fake and used as a decoy. If Jesus did have an Apple, one possible explanation for him losing it is the betrayal of Judas. Judas could've taken it and given it to the Templars, and told the Jesus was in the possession of the Shroud as well. Either way, his "miracles" and the story of his crucifixion are fake.

Lonesoldier2012
03-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Thanks GLHS for bringing this back on topic. alright everyone let's let the other stuff go and get this thread back on track.

GLHS
03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
So are we all in agreement from the trailer then that's it's just a conveniently placed snowflake? B/c they show a really close view of the flag in the trailer and there's nothin there......

Lonesoldier2012
03-05-2012, 06:47 PM
So are we all in agreement from the trailer then that's it's just a conveniently placed snowflake? B/c they show a really close view of the flag in the trailer and there's nothin there......

Yes :( sadly. though it did provide more proof that Charles Lee is Connor's father.

D.I.D.
03-05-2012, 06:48 PM

It looked promising from the largest of the flags in that promo art, but people were reading too much into the others and saying "it's on all the flags!" when it simply wasn't. One other flag had a blob in its circle of stars too, but it was much smaller proportionally and the circle didn't deform around the planes of the flag.

Lonesoldier2012
03-05-2012, 06:49 PM
It looked promising from the largest of the flags in that promo art, but people were reading too much into the others and saying "it's on all the flags!" when it simply wasn't. One other flag had a blob in its circle of stars too, but it was much smaller proportionally and the circle didn't deform around the planes of the flag.

Meh that could have been explained that it was f a r ther away. but no. the dream is dead :(

okay seriously? tits *** and ****** aren't censored but f a r t is? how do i spell f a r ther dangit?!