PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of Desmond Miles and bring ac into a new era

Amazing_AC
03-04-2012, 06:53 AM
its time ubisoft...to do what you may ask? to abandon the ****ty character known as desmond miles along with his ****ty storyline! lets end this now ubisoft u mother ****ers! its ******ed of you to even think up such a dumb *** character the heart and soul of the franchise is in the history and the games will continue to suffer if you waste time on that ****ty character known as desmond miles! the story right now is the worst story i have ever seen in a game!

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 07:00 AM
its time ubisoft...to do what you may ask? to abandon the ****ty forum member known as Amazing_Ac along with his ****ty attitude! lets end this now ubisoft! its ******ed of you to even let such a dumb *** member into the heart and soul of this community and in the history of this forum. this forum will continue to suffer if you waste time on this ****ty member known as Amazing_Ac! the member known as Amazing_Ac is the worst person i have ever seen in this community!!!

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 07:02 AM
its time ubisoft...to do what you may ask? to abandon the ****ty forum member known as Amazing_Ac along with his ****ty attitude! lets end this now ubisoft! its ******ed of you to even let such a dumb *** member into the heart and soul of this community and in the history of this forum. this forum will continue to suffer if you waste time on this ****ty member known as Amazing_Ac! the member known as Amazing_Ac is the worst person i have ever seen in this community!!!
Funny how all he is doing is spamming the forums with his negative opinions on Assassins Creed. I think he assumes all of the Assassins Creed fans have the same attitude or something.

jmk1999
03-04-2012, 05:38 PM
i didn't exactly get to ban him last night because the modding system was acting up... still is... but i'll try and have a FM do it as soon as possible. sorry guys. just keep reporting his posts as they arise. topic closed.