PDA

View Full Version : AC3 (no hidden blade)

InfamousQ1987
03-04-2012, 05:24 AM
How does this make you feel???:confused:I have mixed emotions on this one, ever since AC1 we've had the hidden blade. Everything I am hearing sounds promising and so far I think this game will be the best of them ALL!!!

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 05:26 AM
There is a hidden blade. It's just that a lot of emphasis is placed on the tomahawk. The hidden blade is on the same hand that Connor normally holds the tomahawk.

GeneralTrumbo
How does this make you feel???:confused:I have mixed emotions on this one, ever since AC1 we've had the hidden blade. Everything I am hearing sounds promising and so far I think this game will be the best of them ALL!!!
They never said we wouldn't have the hidden blade. We most likely will. It is the most iconic tool for an assassin.

Lonesoldier2012
Look at pictures. it's on his left bracer.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 05:27 AM
The GI article said that they killed a bear with the blade.

bjc30rock
03-04-2012, 05:28 AM
thats lame, no hidden blade... its like putting a leash on a human. i wont buy it without a hidden blade or at least a replacement thats worthy enough to be called an assassins weapon.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:34 AM
thats lame, no hidden blade... its like putting a leash on a human. i wont buy it without a hidden blade or at least a replacement thats worthy enough to be called an assassins weapon.

You can clearly see it on his left bracer here https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420117_383221241690056_382691288409718_1522095_210 2178303_n.jpg

and here https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420312_383221308356716_382691288409718_1522096_952 66471_n.jpg

both on left bracer.

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 05:42 AM
You can clearly see it on his left bracer here https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420117_383221241690056_382691288409718_1522095_210 2178303_n.jpg

and here https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420312_383221308356716_382691288409718_1522096_952 66471_n.jpg

both on left bracer.

Uh, there's no blades in either of them.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Uh, there's no blades in either of them.

Look on his left wrist. and follow your way up. it's hard to spot but it's there.

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
You can see the blade holster on this picture though:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/64997_10150594294993068_6119163067_9102681_1998473 807_n.jpg

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Look on his left wrist. and follow your way up. it's hard to spot but it's there.

That's part of the snow design, otherwise there are hidden blades all over him, floating too.

ProletariatPleb
03-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Funny, someone else had asked me this question, here is the cover image, I highlighted the blade:
http://i.imgur.com/mjfkw.jpg

Ultim4teSurviv4
03-04-2012, 05:47 AM
In the GI article they said that the hidden blade is there, maybe you can't see it in the picture but they said it is there

There you go look at the pic above this post ^^^^^

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 05:48 AM
Calm down. Don't listen to everything you hear from one person.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:49 AM
That's part of the snow design, otherwise there are hidden blades all over him, floating too.

My bad that might be the snow design but explain this.

on left bracer. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419516_382696665075847_1911900955_n.jpg

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Oh I know it's there, it's just not in the picture you mentioned.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Oh I know it's there, it's just not in the picture you mentioned.

You gotta admit placing rain design on the wrist where the Hidden Blade should be could easily lead me to thinking it was there though.

Moultonborough
03-04-2012, 05:55 AM
It looks like he is about to strike with the hidden blade.

rileypoole1234
03-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Guys, it's AC, he'll have a hidden blade.

Ultim4teSurviv4
03-04-2012, 05:57 AM
The blade is there. Just look at the highlighted picture that sidspyker24 posted

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 05:58 AM
That picture was posted 3 times..

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 06:08 AM
That picture was posted 3 times..
Just noticed that.

ProletariatPleb
03-04-2012, 06:10 AM
Just noticed that.
True...only..I highlighted it for people who are...apparently blind it seems :P

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 06:11 AM
True...only..I highlighted it for people who are...apparently blind it seems :P

Btw what program did you use? i can never do anything like that on my laptop.

ProletariatPleb
03-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Btw what program did you use? i can never do anything like that on my laptop.
Ur mocking me, right? Lol that can be done even in paint.

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 06:12 AM
it looks like MS Paint.

...lol

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Ur mocking me, right? Lol that can be done even in paint.

My computer is crap from 2005 or so. it was a gift. i was happy just to get a computer but it kinda sucks.

gmoney8869
03-04-2012, 08:33 AM
If it runs Windows, then you have Paint installed. Just go in to Programs > Paint. Or it might be in a folder, idk, its been a while since I used Windows.

If you have a Mac, then you may actually still be able to do that basic action in Preview. I'm not sure. If not, then you can download literally any photo app off the internet for free. Doesn't have to be Photoshop. (Photoshop is awesome though.)

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 09:11 AM
You gotta admit placing rain design on the wrist where the Hidden Blade should be could easily lead me to thinking it was there though.

lol yeah, it tricked me the first time as well.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I do have paint. also

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=d41656361d&view=att&th=135dcc4b37d94044&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-2AQoCQcZyv7MApCIVwkTX&sadet=1330848839788&sads=gaReTEWWci6XsnWbT03BF5WpTps

LightRey
03-04-2012, 09:36 AM
My god. -__-

OP, even if we could not see the hidden blade, that would not mean it isn't there. Saying that is like saying the sun doesn't exist at night.

Big-Boss_777
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Making a whole new thread about something your not 100% on & also a redundant assumption? :confused:
Who in the world would think that the most distinct factor in the assassins creed games is all of a sudden not going to be present in the final AC game...YES DAMMIT! OF COURSE!...:eek:

ProletariatPleb
03-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Making a whole new thread about something your not 100% on & also a redundant assumption? :confused:
Who in the world would think that the most distinct factor in the assassins creed games is all of a sudden not going to be present in the final AC game...YES DAMMIT! OF COURSE!...:eek:
I'm not sure that "Final" part still exists.

freddie_1897
03-04-2012, 11:32 AM
they said he had a hidden blade as well

LieutenantJojo
03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm certain he will have a hidden blade, but will he have 2? That's what I'm wondering.

Since you will be able to dual wield weapons, I could see Conner using his Tomahawk alongside his hidden blade, instead of 2 hidden blades...

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 01:53 PM
It looks like he is about to strike with the hidden blade.

LOL really? Because hes standing over that person with his tomohawk raised up high...

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 01:55 PM
His right hand has the assassin symbol but its got leather straps holding in on, perhaps it also holds the second one? Although I won't be bumbed if he doesnt have two. He is supposed to be offensive so he won't need two in a fight for example

InfamousQ1987
03-04-2012, 01:56 PM

sorry people just going off of things I've read. here is a list of things I've read, among those things out states no hidden blade

-Want it to be a jumping on point for new players without losing touch with what longtime fans cherish most.

-New hero called Connor/Ratohnhake:ton (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo). He has an English father and Native American mother.

-More details about the protagonist/scenarios: You will experience Conner's childhood on the American frontier as he is raised by the Mohawk. The Mohawk eventually clash with white colonists who burn their village down, causing Connor to dedicate his life to confront tyranny and injustice.

-A new traversal approach that has players leaping and climbing trees and mountain cliffs.

-Uses a new version of the Anvil engine that can "depict thousands of troops engaged in bloody battle" along with highly detailed face close-ups. They later imply that if they used version numbers, they would be like going from Anvil 1.0 -> Anvil 2.0 or something of that nature.

-Judging by the images, the faces really are quite good.

-Combat is focused on putting you on the offensive and based on speed/momentum.

-The main character has thousands of new and unique animations (no carry over from other titles) to support the new combat system.

-Character details: -George Washington: Interacting with Washington is one of the core relationships of the game. -Benjamin Franklin: He's not a convenient inventor a la Da Vinci. -Charles Lee: His role is a mystery.

-The game is set between the years 1753-1783 and is centered around the cities of Boston and New York.

-"It's not just going to a historical building now; it's going to a historical event."

-Event examples: "You will see the great fire of New York. You will visit Valley Forge as a location that is currently occupied by Washington's forces. You will visit these places in the moment that they were important, and hopefully, experience the reason why we know where they are today. That's the goal."

-Connor is in the heart of major battles, and they can now have a couple thousand guys on screen, whereas before it was capped at about 100.

-The overall story is still centered around the Assassins versus the Templars and Connor's journey.

-Not all the Colonists will be cast as good people, and not all the British will be cast as evil oppressors. They're trying to focus on how both the Assassins and Templars viewpoints exist in a gray morality as the Templars really believe they're saving the world.

-The French and Native Americans will also feature in the game, as was probably really obvious.

-The modern day stuff relates to that location in New York at the end of Revelations.

-There will be all sorts of wilderness in the game referred to as the Frontier.

-The map of the Frontier is 1.5 times bigger than the entire map of Brotherhood.

-The Frontier is not empty like in Assassin's Creed 1, but features a third of the game's missions and gameplay content.

-The Frontier also includes colonial settlements like Lexington and Concord and Connor's Mohawk village.

-You can hunt animals for resources, and how you kill them effects your reward. A one hit kill on a bear gets you a much more valuable pelt than stabbing it eight times.

-The wilderness traversal plays a big part in the gameplay in the Frontier, allowing you to use trees, cliffs, ledges, and more to set up kills and combat.

-Connor does have a hidden blade.

-The world changes as time passes, so a field where a battle happened in one year may just be a series of empty encampments a few months later.

-The entire world will change with seasons, so the cities and the wilderness will all exist in both Summer and Winter settings.

-In the winter, soldiers will move slowly and stumble about in the snow, and lakes and rivers will freeze over allowing you new terrain to work with. This gives Connor an extra advantage since he can still use the trees and wilderness pretty effectively during this time of year.

-There are all sorts of clubs and groups who want you to join and give you quests. These are separate from the mission system. These clubs will contact you based on what you do in the game. For example, hunting a lot will get you an invitation to the hunting society.

-There will be a goods based economy, a new property system, and more Desmond stuff.

-There's going to be some new puzzle thing like the first person Tetris.

-There's a new Animus database known as Animus 3.0.

-They're not unveiling anything about the multiplayer yet.

-There will be more platforming levels.

-Full synchronization returns, but with major tweaks. Missions have checkpoints, You also get significant rewards for doing these tasks instead of a 100%. "Imagine a leveling system in an RPG, except there's a finite amount of XP to find. The more in-sync you get, the more you fill your sync bar. Within each mission, each activity you complete has a value". You can replay everything to increase your score.

-They imply there is something resembling the Brotherhood system of picking up fellow assassins.

-Aligned groups are gone, but something new is replacing them in regards to factions. They don't say what.

-There's a new notoriety system that is more hidden and doesn't penalize you for exploring risky areas.

-The game has fast travel because the game has more traveling.

-Don't expect more tower defense.

-You can upgrade Connor's gear and costume as the game goes on in an attempt to make it feel more authentic.

-The cities have a lot more subtle detail now in terms of ambient things that happen.

-You can now leap over wagons or slide under obstacles, including navigating over and around moving objects. The free running stuff also has you jumping through windows to trees and then on top of church roofs. Basically, expect the free running stuff, but more fluid and presumably generally closer to the ground.

-Connor enters battle with two weapons. The game uses the same controls in and out of battle.

-The tomahawk and knife are a "constant presence" in battle. They also let you do double counters and multiple takedowns, and you can chain kills.

-There's no more target locking, it just automatically detects your target. Counter/defense are the same ****on to prevent turtling.

-You can use human shields and other context sensitive moves.

-They want you to constantly move in battle.

-There are lots of secondary attacks like the one shot pistol on the Y ****on.

-There's a new dynamic camera to track the action and make it look as cinematic as possible.

-There is a new sprinting system also, so you can hold the ****on to instantly turn around and start fleeing from combat. They also let you kill people while still moving so you can keep chasing a target. They kind of imply you can even leap off of them after you kill them, though I'm not sure if that makes you faster or just doesn't impede your movement.

-They really, really, really want you to constantly move. I mean like they say this every four sentences. Not just in battle, but in every section of the game.

-They also try to keep you more in control of the combat than ever before.

-Game Informer really loves their animation system.

-There are around 2.5 hours of character scenes in the game that are fully acted and recorded. They mean this in Naughty Dog style where they have the actors being mocaped while performing on a set that resembles the scene in the game.

-They're aiming for accuracy by having historical dialog consultants and actual Native American actors.

-This game has the longest development cycle since AC1, and has twice the production capacity (in terms of work hours) and budget of Revelations.

-They want the game to feel like AC3.5, and the game will have its first version complete in just a few more weeks, at which point they're going to spend the rest of their time refining it.

pirate1802
03-04-2012, 02:01 PM
I want to know how exactly the hidden blade mechanism works and how is it triggered. I've only read the first AC novel and it says it has some kind of mechanism attached to the ring finger of the user, which sounds plausible enough. But I have never seen Ezio use any such mechanism ingame. The blades just slide out whenever he wishes. In the ACR opening Masyaf sequence, when he finds his blade is broken, I watched closely for any clues, but couldn't find any. So, any ideas guys?

playassassins1
03-04-2012, 02:29 PM
sorry people just going off of things I've read. here is a list of things I've read, among those things out states no hidden blade

-Want it to be a jumping on point for new players without losing touch with what longtime fans cherish most.

-New hero called Connor/Ratohnhake:ton (pronounced Ra-doon-ha-gay-doo). He has an English father and Native American mother.

-More details about the protagonist/scenarios: You will experience Conner's childhood on the American frontier as he is raised by the Mohawk. The Mohawk eventually clash with white colonists who burn their village down, causing Connor to dedicate his life to confront tyranny and injustice.

-A new traversal approach that has players leaping and climbing trees and mountain cliffs.

-Uses a new version of the Anvil engine that can "depict thousands of troops engaged in bloody battle" along with highly detailed face close-ups. They later imply that if they used version numbers, they would be like going from Anvil 1.0 -> Anvil 2.0 or something of that nature.

-Judging by the images, the faces really are quite good.

-Combat is focused on putting you on the offensive and based on speed/momentum.

-The main character has thousands of new and unique animations (no carry over from other titles) to support the new combat system.

-Character details: -George Washington: Interacting with Washington is one of the core relationships of the game. -Benjamin Franklin: He's not a convenient inventor a la Da Vinci. -Charles Lee: His role is a mystery.

-The game is set between the years 1753-1783 and is centered around the cities of Boston and New York.

-"It's not just going to a historical building now; it's going to a historical event."

-Event examples: "You will see the great fire of New York. You will visit Valley Forge as a location that is currently occupied by Washington's forces. You will visit these places in the moment that they were important, and hopefully, experience the reason why we know where they are today. That's the goal."

-Connor is in the heart of major battles, and they can now have a couple thousand guys on screen, whereas before it was capped at about 100.

-The overall story is still centered around the Assassins versus the Templars and Connor's journey.

-Not all the Colonists will be cast as good people, and not all the British will be cast as evil oppressors. They're trying to focus on how both the Assassins and Templars viewpoints exist in a gray morality as the Templars really believe they're saving the world.

-The French and Native Americans will also feature in the game, as was probably really obvious.

-The modern day stuff relates to that location in New York at the end of Revelations.

-There will be all sorts of wilderness in the game referred to as the Frontier.

-The map of the Frontier is 1.5 times bigger than the entire map of Brotherhood.

-The Frontier is not empty like in Assassin's Creed 1, but features a third of the game's missions and gameplay content.

-The Frontier also includes colonial settlements like Lexington and Concord and Connor's Mohawk village.

-You can hunt animals for resources, and how you kill them effects your reward. A one hit kill on a bear gets you a much more valuable pelt than stabbing it eight times.

-The wilderness traversal plays a big part in the gameplay in the Frontier, allowing you to use trees, cliffs, ledges, and more to set up kills and combat.

-The world changes as time passes, so a field where a battle happened in one year may just be a series of empty encampments a few months later.

-The entire world will change with seasons, so the cities and the wilderness will all exist in both Summer and Winter settings.

-In the winter, soldiers will move slowly and stumble about in the snow, and lakes and rivers will freeze over allowing you new terrain to work with. This gives Connor an extra advantage since he can still use the trees and wilderness pretty effectively during this time of year.

-There are all sorts of clubs and groups who want you to join and give you quests. These are separate from the mission system. These clubs will contact you based on what you do in the game. For example, hunting a lot will get you an invitation to the hunting society.

-There will be a goods based economy, a new property system, and more Desmond stuff.

-There's going to be some new puzzle thing like the first person Tetris.

-There's a new Animus database known as Animus 3.0.

-They're not unveiling anything about the multiplayer yet.

-There will be more platforming levels.

-Full synchronization returns, but with major tweaks. Missions have checkpoints, You also get significant rewards for doing these tasks instead of a 100%. "Imagine a leveling system in an RPG, except there's a finite amount of XP to find. The more in-sync you get, the more you fill your sync bar. Within each mission, each activity you complete has a value". You can replay everything to increase your score.

-They imply there is something resembling the Brotherhood system of picking up fellow assassins.

-Aligned groups are gone, but something new is replacing them in regards to factions. They don't say what.

-There's a new notoriety system that is more hidden and doesn't penalize you for exploring risky areas.

-The game has fast travel because the game has more traveling.

-Don't expect more tower defense.

-You can upgrade Connor's gear and costume as the game goes on in an attempt to make it feel more authentic.

-The cities have a lot more subtle detail now in terms of ambient things that happen.

-You can now leap over wagons or slide under obstacles, including navigating over and around moving objects. The free running stuff also has you jumping through windows to trees and then on top of church roofs. Basically, expect the free running stuff, but more fluid and presumably generally closer to the ground.

-Connor enters battle with two weapons. The game uses the same controls in and out of battle.

-The tomahawk and knife are a "constant presence" in battle. They also let you do double counters and multiple takedowns, and you can chain kills.

-There's no more target locking, it just automatically detects your target. Counter/defense are the same ****on to prevent turtling.

-You can use human shields and other context sensitive moves.

-They want you to constantly move in battle.

-There are lots of secondary attacks like the one shot pistol on the Y ****on.

-There's a new dynamic camera to track the action and make it look as cinematic as possible.

-There is a new sprinting system also, so you can hold the ****on to instantly turn around and start fleeing from combat. They also let you kill people while still moving so you can keep chasing a target. They kind of imply you can even leap off of them after you kill them, though I'm not sure if that makes you faster or just doesn't impede your movement.

-They really, really, really want you to constantly move. I mean like they say this every four sentences. Not just in battle, but in every section of the game.

-They also try to keep you more in control of the combat than ever before.

-Game Informer really loves their animation system.

-There are around 2.5 hours of character scenes in the game that are fully acted and recorded. They mean this in Naughty Dog style where they have the actors being mocaped while performing on a set that resembles the scene in the game.

-They're aiming for accuracy by having historical dialog consultants and actual Native American actors.

-This game has the longest development cycle since AC1, and has twice the production capacity (in terms of work hours) and budget of Revelations.

-They want the game to feel like AC3.5, and the game will have its first version complete in just a few more weeks, at which point they're going to spend the rest of their time refining it.

This all sounds so great and awesome... I hope everything they say will be true. Because when all the information on Revelations popped up, only 50% of it was true.

pacmanate
03-04-2012, 02:30 PM
This all sounds so great and awesome... I hope everything they say will be true. Because when all the information on Revelations popped up, only 50% of it was true.

Yeah but all this stuff is 99.9% if not 100% true. Why? Because the game will be finished in a few weeks and thats when they will go back and fix stuff

DavisP92
03-04-2012, 02:33 PM
I want to know how exactly the hidden blade mechanism works and how is it triggered. I've only read the first AC novel and it says it has some kind of mechanism attached to the ring finger of the user, which sounds plausible enough. But I have never seen Ezio use any such mechanism ingame. The blades just slide out whenever he wishes. In the ACR opening Masyaf sequence, when he finds his blade is broken, I watched closely for any clues, but couldn't find any. So, any ideas guys?

they never really focused on that much detail, so in the game it does just magically pop out and retract but the ideal concept is the ring allows it to come out. i even remember the old concept where Altair had to press a ****on, but then how would he retract the blade so they removed it i guess

edit: why did it censor b u t t o n lol. but yea in GI Connor kills a bear with his hidden blade :P

I have to put a space between the words because it did it again lol

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 06:39 PM

-snip-
-snip-

You misread. It clearly says that he DOES have a hidden blade.

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 06:40 PM
they never really focused on that much detail, so in the game it does just magically pop out and retract but the ideal concept is the ring allows it to come out. i even remember the old concept where Altair had to press a ****on, but then how would he retract the blade so they removed it i guess

edit: why did it censor b u t t o n lol. but yea in GI Connor kills a bear with his hidden blade :P

I have to put a space between the words because it did it again lol

Altair has the pinky ring function.

Ezio has a little ****on inside his, he just has to flex his forearm to reach the ****on and the blade slides out. He does the same thing to slide it back in.

okay, why the fudge is bu-tt censored but not ***?

InfamousQ1987
03-04-2012, 08:09 PM
You misread. It clearly says that he DOES have a hidden blade.

omg sorry for my stupidity, so excited I read really fast and misunderstood..again sorry people. I hope you guys like the list of things found so far

Ioder
03-04-2012, 08:11 PM
There is a hidden blade.

Assassin_M
03-04-2012, 08:13 PM
There is a hidden blade.
Really ? Swear to god..

The13Doctors
03-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Altair has the pinky ring function.

Ezio has a little ****on inside his, he just has to flex his forearm to reach the ****on and the blade slides out. He does the same thing to slide it back in.

okay, why the fudge is bu-tt censored but not ***?

Actually, Ezio has his father's blade which has the ring, you can tell as he extracts the blade and he has to pull out his fingers. There is a tab variant at one point although I would believe that it would be much more dangerour and not effective for normal use as when climbing you often pull your hand back to climb.Also when he extended his hand to Cladia in her induction, the tab would have activated and taken out her hand. I believe the standard is with the ring, although now that I think of it, Giovanni actually had the Tabbed blade, in AC Lineage he didn't have to spread his fingers, which is contradicted because at one point you actually see the ring in AC2. Maybe he had two?

Also, Altair had the tabbed variant as he could put the blade through his missing finger slot while having a closed fist.

playassassins1
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Really ? Swear to god..

XD

playassassins1
03-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Actually, Ezio has his father's blade which has the ring, you can tell as he extracts the blade and he has to pull out his fingers. There is a tab variant at one point although I would believe that it would be much more dangerour and not effective for normal use as when climbing you often pull your hand back to climb.Also when he extended his hand to Cladia in her induction, the tab would have activated and taken out her hand. I believe the standard is with the ring, although now that I think of it, Giovanni actually had the Tabbed blade, in AC Lineage he didn't have to spread his fingers, which is contradicted because at one point you actually see the ring in AC2. Maybe he had two?

Also, Altair had the tabbed variant as he could put the blade through his missing finger slot while having a closed fist.

You're close to 666 posts.......

Assassin_M
03-04-2012, 08:20 PM
You're close to 666 posts.......
http://my-popart-portrait.com/images/oh_god_why_guy_rage_face_meme_poster-rc383aa28a2e04ebb908b464c77ece243_a21y_328.jpg?bg= 0xFFFFFF

Munna_Assassin
03-23-2012, 11:16 AM
U r right, ther is no hidden blade

Sukramo
03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Lock this thread.

Munna_Assassin
03-23-2012, 11:27 AM
I m suggesting on behalf of the millions of assassins creed game fans to the Ubisoft assassins creed developers to include the hidden blade .the millions of assassins creed fans are demanding Assassin creed 3 with hidden blade! which is the fovourite weapon in this game and made this game number One in ranking of the world.
Its needed to include hidden blade in AC3 to be the no.1 again of recent year. share this to the ubisoft Please please please............

reddragonhrcro
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Still people talk around this,tought this was already cleared.

1.The hidden blade is an iconic weapon of the assassins
2.There is no reason why they would remove the hidden blade as being such

Mr_Shade
03-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Locking thread due to subject being answered.