PDA

View Full Version : How far do you think that they will take customization this time?

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 03:15 AM
What do you think they will do with customization in Assassins Creed 3? Any ideas? How will they make it stand out upon the other games?

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 03:16 AM
Not sure right now. Imma re-read the GI article.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Not sure right now. Imma re-read the GI article.
It really didn't say too much about the level of customization.

JumpInTheFire13
03-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Hopefully we'll be able to choose the colour of every individual piece of clothing instead of preset styles that were in other games.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Hopefully we'll be able to choose the colour of every individual piece of clothing instead of preset styles that were in other games.
That would be nice. They need to evaluate everything.

Josegtx13
03-04-2012, 03:24 AM
For the love of god Ubisoft, please have a remove armor feature!

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 03:33 AM
For the love of god Ubisoft, please have a remove armor feature!
Or something similar. They probably have reevaluated everything to do with armor at this point anyway.

Josegtx13
03-04-2012, 03:38 AM
Or something similar. They probably have reevaluated everything to do with armor at this point anyway.

I hope the armor isn't forced this time. I had to glitch out Ezio in ACB when I got a chest armor, and in ACR I had to glitch him out, again, so I can have his default armor.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 03:42 AM
I hope the armor isn't forced this time. I had to glitch out Ezio in ACB when I got a chest armor, and in ACR I had to glitch him out, again, so I can have his default armor.
From the screenshots, if anything it looks like it will be light armor.

Josegtx13
03-04-2012, 03:50 AM
From the screenshots, if anything it looks like it will be light armor.

I'm fine with vambraces, boots, shoulder (maybe), but not chest armor.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 03:56 AM
I'm fine with vambraces, boots, shoulder (maybe), but not chest armor.
I just don't like the bulkiness. What if the armor was UNDER the clothing or something??

Josegtx13
03-04-2012, 04:02 AM
I just don't like the bulkiness. What if the armor was UNDER the clothing or something??

Well if it's under, then that will be perfect. I too don't like the bulkiness, and in AC2 and ACR the chest armor ruined the outfit, for me. For example, in AC2 the chest armor covered the red lines and in ACR it would cover the Assassin logo.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 04:24 AM
Well if it's under, then that will be perfect. I too don't like the bulkiness, and in AC2 and ACR the chest armor ruined the outfit, for me. For example, in AC2 the chest armor covered the red lines and in ACR it would cover the Assassin logo.
I think that would make the perfect agreement. =)

SixKeys
03-04-2012, 04:28 AM
I enjoy character customization a lot. Whenever I'm playing one of the Ezio games, I change my outfit color like once every mission, haha. I just get bored with the same look quickly. So I really hope we'll have lots of customization in this game.

jatt100
03-04-2012, 04:50 AM
ability to drop weapons aswell?...

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 04:54 AM
I enjoy character customization a lot. Whenever I'm playing one of the Ezio games, I change my outfit color like once every mission, haha. I just get bored with the same look quickly. So I really hope we'll have lots of customization in this game.
It helps you to feel like you have more choice as the player when you get tons of customization in a game.

imonthenet
03-04-2012, 05:02 AM
I hope they make like Buzz Lightyear and take it to infinity and beyond. I loved it when I found out you could dye your clothes in AC2 and tried everyone at least once (there were a lot). I liked the idea of separating the cape in ACB but wished it could've been pushed further, plus some of the ootfits were just, odd, and mixing cape and robe colours produced some, interesting, results. In ACR the variety was great but again I wanted more detail. It would be even crazier if they gave us a colour editor in AC3, imagine if Connor was rocking a bright pink coat with yellow trimmings and neon blue pants :p

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 05:07 AM
If we have armor, I hope we make it ourselves, using different furs and leathers.

In fact, I hope that we'll have to dye and modify our clothes ourselves. Using furs, leathers, and different berries and such to make dyes. Make it more worthwhile to gather ingredient.

GeneralTrumbo
03-04-2012, 05:33 AM
If we have armor, I hope we make it ourselves, using different furs and leathers.

In fact, I hope that we'll have to dye and modify our clothes ourselves. Using furs, leathers, and different berries and such to make dyes. Make it more worthwhile to gather ingredient.
All of that sounds absolutely amazing. =) I hope they will do most of this.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:42 AM
How about when we join the huntsman club we can add animal pelts to our Assassins robes. like eagle feathers. Bear and wolf heads. and make animal claw and fang and talon necklaces.

Jexx21
03-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Would be cool, but that wouldn't add much actual use, it would just be customization. Like skins.

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Would be cool, but that wouldn't add much actual use, it would just be customization. Like skins.
AIn't nothin wrong with that :D

Lonesoldier2012
03-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Also a nice Indian headdress would be pretty dope.