PDA

View Full Version : do you think Connor will be more skillful then Altair and Ezio

Radman500
03-03-2012, 05:14 AM
it seems like he has much better "stealth skills" then altair or ezio, and is a better "predator/hunter"

what about combat skills? will he be better then altair or ezio

kudos17
03-03-2012, 05:40 AM
I feel his predatory instincts are definitely more evolved than the other protagonists.

As far as combat, I expect he'll be about the same. Without all Ezio's fancy gadgets, he'll probably have more of a "natural" fighting style, if that makes any sense.

BeCk41
03-03-2012, 06:18 AM
I don't want to compare this new character to that of his previous ancestor past, mainly because of the time differences and different qualities about them all. This new Assassin called "Conner" is of Native American decent, and usually people who are native to the environment are in tune with everything around them, possibly far more than the Assassins of a more sociable upbringing. And I guess what I'm trying to say is that while Ezio and Altair were very stealthy in how they proceeded, they always stuck out of a crowd like a sore thumb. I'm hoping this new ancestor will bring new stealth and movement in a way we never saw the two previous characters in the other game bring. I just don't think that we should compare them, as all of them have a different way of doing "business" (cept for Conner which we don't know yet). I really think this new leading char role in AC3 will bring lots of new approaches to everything and might do things different than the bunch. Hopefully taking on a hunter approach blending in with the environment and using his senses. But I guess its kind of hard to blend in when your wearing an almost white uniform. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/military/camouflage.gif

LightRey
03-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Different style + different time + different equipment + different environment = incomparable.

freddie_1897
03-03-2012, 11:38 AM
i will wait until i have played as him myself, I'm not going to base my opinion on descriptions

The13Doctors
03-03-2012, 01:30 PM
I think so, considering he has thousands of combat animations and he will be on the offensive using the environment to his advantage and using a more ground based combat system, I believe he will be superior in combat skills.

Eziolala
03-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Different style + different time + different equipment + different environment = incomparable.

This.

Mutley_Rulz
03-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Not really fair to compare ancestors. Earlier games = less advanced system. If they could have implimented the things they bring to the new games in previous ones, they would have.

Limed_-
03-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Altair is always going to have the most skills, no question to that. But he may be more skilled than Ezio, seeing as he will have access to newer and different equipment.

Sidizen
11-14-2012, 03:50 AM
Connor is much better, he can dodge anything, and would own in the wilderness. At the start of the game, Connor doesn't know much about Boston or New York, but he learns by the end of the game. Altair only has knowledge and Ezio is rich, and can fight pretty well, but not as bad-*** as Connor. Sorry Ezio and Altair, but Connor is clearly better than any assassin yet.