PDA

View Full Version : AC3 big info that will be put in GI+my worries about game.

scout455
03-03-2012, 03:05 AM
Here is the linkt o check it out(http://www.computerandvideogames.com/338316/assassins-creed-3-first-details-new-hero-is-connor-not-all-english-are-evil/) SPOILERS possibly.
The worries I hhave with the agme are how different will this game be. I notice that there are going to be ALOT of changes in this game. This game seems to be extremely different form the other AC games. I wonder will the hidden gun be back because i liked the stealthyness of it. Also what will replace the borgia tower idea if anything similar. I really liked this feature. Will Bomb crafting comback? I loved this feature but bsrely used it so I guess it wouldnt matter to much in my opinion.

The main issue I wander about is how will the climbing and parkour system work. I notice that they may have entirely revamped the parkour work done in previous games since they say it is more fluid. They mention climbing trees and mountains and thats about it. I would still like the avaliblity to climb building.

Those are just some questions I would like to have answered because I worry how many changes will be made and how different this game will be. Since this game is being changed entirely I expect it to be the best AC game ever. It seems to have a little Red Dead Redmepmtion added to it which I like.

kalo.yanis
03-03-2012, 03:12 AM
You will have them answered in due time. When, you know, we actually have some footage and substantial info about the game.

Until then any speculation is, frankly, pointless.

pirate1802
03-03-2012, 03:13 AM
Bomb crafting, hidden gun would almost certainly not return.

playassassins1
03-03-2012, 03:15 AM
The only thats going to be the same are the counter controls. And the hidden blades. But i kind of like changes, but not too much. So I'm a bit worried to.

SixKeys
03-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Here is the linkt o check it out(http://www.computerandvideogames.com/338316/assassins-creed-3-first-details-new-hero-is-connor-not-all-english-are-evil/) SPOILERS possibly.
The worries I hhave with the agme are how different will this game be. I notice that there are going to be ALOT of changes in this game. This game seems to be extremely different form the other AC games. I wonder will the hidden gun be back because i liked the stealthyness of it. Also what will replace the borgia tower idea if anything similar. I really liked this feature. Will Bomb crafting comback? I loved this feature but bsrely used it so I guess it wouldnt matter to much in my opinion.

The main issue I wander about is how will the climbing and parkour system work. I notice that they may have entirely revamped the parkour work done in previous games since they say it is more fluid. They mention climbing trees and mountains and thats about it. I would still like the avaliblity to climb building.

Of course you can still climb buildings. It's one of the core appeals of AC, they wouldn't get rid of that. The reason you can now climb other things as well is probably to give the player more variation, since America didn't have as many landmarks as Europe or the Middle East at the time.

I don't know if we'll have a hidden gun. Seems unlikely considering Connor wields a regular pistol. The hidden gun made sense for Ezio since he was one of the only commoners around the time to have a gun, but in Connor's time it's standard. Personally, I don't care. The bow will work as a stealthy weapon and he may have poison darts and throwing knives as well. The gun was never very stealthy to begin with considering the noise.

The only thing I'm wondering about ranged weapons is that the article mentioned the lock-on system is gone. Does this only apply to combat? Because I don't see how else hunting and sniping targets from afar is supposed to work.

Legendz54
03-03-2012, 03:45 AM
Everyone were complaining about how the games didn't change every year and now we have a brand new change which i think is brilliant. We will be able to climb trees and mountains and do all these new things i couldn't care less about the hidden gun.

The13Doctors
03-03-2012, 03:53 AM
I'm glad it will change.It's for the better.

rileypoole1234
03-03-2012, 03:55 AM
I"m giddy with excitement now. Thousands of soldiers in battle all one screen at once? YES! Not just visiting important historical buildings, but going to important historical event like Valley Forge and the fire of New York? YES!! Animals? YES!!! Hunting? YES!!!! Changes in the world as time passes? YES!!!!! Seasons and a weather system? YES!!!!!! More subtle details in ambiance of the cities and what the people do? YES!!!!!!! Every single thing in this game sounds absolutely amazing.

The13Doctors
03-03-2012, 04:03 AM
Exactly, I can't wait to see Anvil 3.0 in action!

kudos17
03-03-2012, 04:39 AM
Quite frankly, Assassin's Creed needs change. The last big jump was from AC1-AC2, and the majority of that jump was good. Brotherhood wasn't necessarily better, but on par. Revelations was disappointing to me, but still good. AC3 looks like it's getting some awesome stuff.

I'm personally most excited about the new animations. I like the idea of an assassin who moves more like an assassin would - like a true hunter who stalks their prey. New animations in combat are cool, too.

I just hope they remove the hookblade (I think they will), the parachute, the double hidden blade, the hidden gun, the tower defense, the bomb crafting... I feel that all that is unnecessary.

Black Shadow943
03-03-2012, 04:54 AM

Those are just some questions I would like to have answered because I worry how many changes will be made and how different this game will be. Since this game is being changed entirely I expect it to be the best AC game ever. It seems to have a little Red Dead Redmepmtion added to it which I like.

to answer your quesyion about the parkour. it will be much better even though not as many tall building were around during the armerican revolution, instead of skyscrapers Connor (the new protagonist) will be able to climb mountains and trees and preform assassinations from these loscations. there is an image of Connor looking down on a camp of templars about to strike.