PDA

View Full Version : do you like the fact that ACIII is set in the american revolution?(poll)

ajl992008
03-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Choose your answer from the poll, personally i think its a gf idea based on the pictures we have seen but i will wait for gameplay to fully decide.

LoveTwisted
03-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Where's the poll? :P

Edit: I see it now xD

ajl992008
03-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Its up now :)

ajl992008
03-02-2012, 08:54 AM
seems most are not sure what to expect, does this mean NO one had american rev as their first choice? (besides the two)

sticks165
03-02-2012, 08:56 AM
ill give it a chance :)

YuurHeen
03-02-2012, 09:12 AM
75% sure. so cant vote.

LightRey
03-02-2012, 10:15 AM
I like it. I do think this poll needs more options. I mean, it's either love it, hate it, or be indifferent about it.

pirate1802
03-02-2012, 10:21 AM
I like it. I do think this poll needs more options. I mean, it's either love it, hate it, or be indifferent about it.
Yes.

dxsxhxcx
03-02-2012, 10:52 AM
I don't mind the setting as long as the story is good...

Eziolala
03-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm not thrilled about it at the current time, but I'm willing to bet after the trailer comes out I'll be 100% for it. I'm confident Ubisoft can pull it off without turning it into just another game set in the US. Once the trailer is out I think I'll be warmer towards the character, too, once I know more about him.

Basically: I'm going to wait and see. Though, I'll admit, I have become more excited than I was last night.

GLHS
03-02-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm not thrilled about it at the current time, but I'm willing to bet after the trailer comes out I'll be 100% for it. I'm confident Ubisoft can pull it off without turning it into just another game set in the US. Once the trailer is out I think I'll be warmer towards the character, too, once I know more about him.

Basically: I'm going to wait and see. Though, I'll admit, I have become more excited than I was last night.

Exactly my thoughts. I've never liked the idea, but the main dude looks great, and there's some things that I am looking forward to. I gotta see more to come around, but I have total faith that Ubisoft will make it awesome no matter what.

tarrero
03-02-2012, 02:53 PM
I am 90% sure that the story will be great, the period is full of schemes and mysterious characters, it is "architecture" that worries me.

eagleforlife1
03-02-2012, 02:53 PM
I had it for my first choice as it was the one option out of those mentioned that I knew absolutely nothing about. Seeing the artwork has just doubled how much I want it in America now.

egriffin09
03-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Yeah. I'm excited soley off of new assassin and setting. I have to hear more details (interviews, articles, gameplay) in the coming months to say I'm 100%. Hopefully there will be all the old assassination techniques plus more new assassination techiques like since there will be snow in the game (GI cover art) possibly asassinate using the snow in some way would be cool. Also, since he's native american, maybe he will learn some techniques from indians, like assassinate from a tree or using bushes to assassinate would be awesome. In movies, indians were always good at surprise attacks and attacking from hiding spots, so this game could be really interesting from an assassination standpoint. Also I'm interested to see what Ubisoft does with the parkour in this game, maybe won't be as scaling buildings, but maybe they have thought of a better way to use the parkour system since the new assassin is native american. I think this game will have alot of grear innovation in gameplay while still maintaining the AC gameplay foundations we all love from previous AC titles.

Razrback16
03-02-2012, 04:17 PM
I voted not sure -- I want to go to France and see that place, but as others have suggested, maybe it'll start in the American Revolution and then venture to France in the next game which would be great.