PDA

View Full Version : What do you all think that Assassins Creed 3's opening will start like?

GeneralTrumbo
03-01-2012, 11:18 PM
I wanted to know how everyone thinks AC3 will start out as. Do you think it will start with Desmond or the ancestor?

kriegerdesgottes
03-01-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm actually more excited to see what their plans are for E3.

GeneralTrumbo
03-01-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm actually more excited to see what their plans are for E3.
Haha. So am I. But, anyways, my opinion is it will start with Desmond and co arriving at the Grand Temple and I am thinking via the bleeding effect he will experience the memories of this ancestor.

LoveTwisted
03-01-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm looking forward more to the next trailer. Each Trailer has just been so awesome, I wanna see how they outdo themselves this time.
Even though Revelations was in my opinion the worst installment (not saying it was a terrible game), the trailer for it was AMAZING

n3krOiZ
03-02-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm looking forward more to the next trailer. Each Trailer has just been so awesome, I wanna see how they outdo themselves this time.
Even though Revelations was in my opinion the worst installment (not saying it was a terrible game), the trailer for it was AMAZING

Why i prefer Revelations over Brotherhood? And why i prefer Ac2 over Brotherhood?
Ppl tend to prefer Brotherhood over both Ac2 and AcR and for me it was the very much worst game on this franchise (not counting portable games)

nukelukespuke34
03-02-2012, 12:07 AM
Hopefully the opening will be more AC2 and less ACR. The shot of Ezio and Frederico standing on top of that bell tower looking out over Florence, with the "Ubisoft Presents....Assassin's Creed II" accompanied by that epic music was way more emotional than just "Assassin's Creed Revelations" on a black background.

naran6142
03-02-2012, 12:10 AM
im pumped for the teaser trailer for the trailer :p

when did the ACR one come out?

Mutley_Rulz
03-02-2012, 12:10 AM
I think the ending of ACR makes it obvious how it'll start.

rileypoole1234
03-02-2012, 12:11 AM
I think it has to start with Desmond, after all, he did exit the Animus at the end of ACR. I bet Desmond won't know how to open the Grand Temple, and he'll relive his ancestors memories, including when he opens the Grand Temple, so he can enter it.

Mutley_Rulz
03-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Sigh. Was kinda trying to avoid spoilers Riley.

n3krOiZ
03-02-2012, 12:33 AM
I heard Sixth Sense was awaken inside Desmond?

What about:

*All the assassin's looking at the gran temple*
Shaun: So Desmond how do we enter it? So much time in the Animus should have helped you.
Rebecca: Lazy on Desmond, he's still tired....
Shaun: Tired of what? Being the whole day sleeping in that machine while the TRUE Assassin's are fighting against templars?
William: Shut up guys! Let's think.
*Desmond sees thought bleeding effect 2 guys entering the gran temple and one of them saying the name of the other*
Desmond: I think i have to see _____________ memories.
Shaun: Here we go use that machine again...
William: Ok, Son. Hope this ends soon.
Desmond: Dad, i'm sorry for what i did all this years.
William: It's ok. I understand how you felt...
Rebecca: Desmond the animus is ready, i've been tweeking it while you were in coma.
*Desmond goes to animus and fall asleep*

We see the same scene desmond saw in bleeding effect but not properly, animus makes us go back in the time and we see how Revolutionary War starts and the name pops up with an amazing song like Ezio's Family

Moultonborough
03-02-2012, 01:02 AM
I think that would be a good start. Be funny enough anyway.

brick177
03-02-2012, 01:45 AM
After the Grand Temple intro we might see some story as to how we get a Half Native - Half European Assassin. Maybe a raid on a colonial settlement where some of the women are taken, one of which becomes his mother, and growing up in the tribe with a European mother and Native Father, learning to hunt and climb trees.

Later we take over as he goes to Boston to trade and ends up getting caught in the beginning of the revolution.

D.I.D.
03-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Benjamin Franklin's totally going to build you a sweet jet pack

and then you fly to Sweden alongside the ghost of Patrice Desiléts, who holds two thumbs aloft the whole way while chanting "SYKE SYKE SYKE SYKE"

brick177
03-02-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm thinking a combination of Last of the Mohicans and Johnny Tremain and Winter Quarters.

notafanboy
03-02-2012, 02:07 AM
even though i hate the DesmondanimushereissomechipsDannywallace part of the story,it´d be great if Desmond got out of the animus, does some Desmond stuff and sees his ancestor (whatever his name is) fighting (whoever the enemy is) 200 years earlier through the bleeding effect

Will_Lucky
03-02-2012, 02:37 AM
I wonder, in the DLC there was discussion within Abstergo of a Portable Animus, I wonder if this is what the new Animus will be based on? It would give Desmond way more freedom in terms of the modern world allowing him to potentially explore America advancing that storyline while being able to explore his ancestors memories on the fly.

breedlove94
03-02-2012, 02:45 AM
We'll obviously start out with Desmond. However, I would like to see a Prologue mission set during the French and Indian War (that's the 7 Years War to the folks across the pond) with the British attack on Montreal

SixKeys
03-02-2012, 02:48 AM
I wonder, in the DLC there was discussion within Abstergo of a Portable Animus, I wonder if this is what the new Animus will be based on? It would give Desmond way more freedom in terms of the modern world allowing him to potentially explore America advancing that storyline while being able to explore his ancestors memories on the fly.

There already is a portable Animus. It's what they've been using to move Desmond around while he was in a coma and stuck in the Animus. Remember portable doesn't have to mean pocket-sized, it just means it's not bolted to the ground.

egriffin09
03-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Desmond will get out of the van. LOL. then some awesome stuff will happen after that.