PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want to see in Assassin's Creed III?

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:11 PM
I for one want more innovative ways of getting about e.g. the hookblade from Revelations.

Also more fun ways to stealth kill would be cool. Although I'm not sure whether or not wider use of guns by enemies would be such a good idea if they are implementing that.

All ideas and viewpoints are welcome!

Captain Tomatoz
03-01-2012, 11:19 PM
I want to see Corey May writing the story for this game. ACI and ACII has the best stories, in my opinion, of any video game I've played. Brotherhood and Revelations has good stories but nothing like one and two. As long as the story is good then I'm happy with what ever setting the game is set in. :D

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:22 PM
I agree. on an unrelated note AC2 and Brotherhood seemed like there was more to do, revelations had side missions but lacked the amount I hoped for, I wanted loads of assassination contracts, lots of guild missions etc. not just 1 mission per guild, it kinda even made me slightly angry due to the lack of other things to do...

GeneralTrumbo
03-01-2012, 11:23 PM
I for one want more innovative ways of getting about e.g. the hookblade from Revelations.

Also more fun ways to stealth kill would be cool. Although I'm not sure whether or not wider use of guns by enemies would be such a good idea if they are implementing that.

It would be cool to use your arrows as grappling hooks to climb up buildings!

And I also want them to bring horses back!

And I am sure more enemies will use guns now.

GeneralTrumbo
03-01-2012, 11:23 PM
I agree. on an unrelated note AC2 and Brotherhood seemed like there was more to do, revelations had side missions but lacked the amount I hoped for, I wanted loads of assassination contracts, lots of guild missions etc. not just 1 mission per guild, it kinda even made me slightly angry due to the lack of other things to do...
AC2 was the best. It had such a LONG story!

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:24 PM
yeah I always hated when you were in combat that "flowed" the out of the blue a janissary pulls out his gun and ruins it...

LoveTwisted
03-01-2012, 11:27 PM
The best story yet is all I hope for. (and the hookblade, man that thing was fun)

Also, if there is a multiplayer, please have it at least decent when it launches.

On another note, I'm gonna be having so much fun with the bow and arrows ^_^

Dieinthedark
03-01-2012, 11:29 PM
I want a longer story and for it to really draw me in. And subtle changes to combat, economy etc..while still making America seem somehow awesome. And a character that's amazing, shouldn't be like either of the other two...I'm just doubtful as of now.

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:29 PM
you know what would be cool? attaching a rope to the bow and arrow, so you could grapple to certain areas, hanging dead enemies from roofs to get guards' attention would be AWESOME!

SixKeys
03-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Longest story yet (hopefully with Corey May writing the script), weather, improved social stealth system (no more posters and bribing heralds), alternate outfits, random events, improved graphics and most importantly, a satisfying conclusion to Desmond's story that ties up all the loose ends.

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Longest story yet (hopefully with Corey May writing the script), weather, improved social stealth system (no more posters and bribing heralds), alternate oufits, random events, improved graphics and most importantly, a satisfying conclusion to Desmond's story that ties up all the loose ends.

I agree, some type of two handed weapon would be cool, like dual axes maybe?

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:46 PM
also can anyone think of any cool weapons from that point in time that could be used in certain missions? e.g. like greek fire from revelations...

ajl992008
03-01-2012, 11:51 PM
A good story a likeable new character and beautiful new setting so if american rev is done gd and the new assassins is kl then i will b happy.

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:53 PM
I really hope the character isn't one of these "silent" types, because that would probably ruin the game for me...

Dieinthedark
03-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Character will be difficult to come up with now. We've had three games to get to know Ezio so there's potential afaict to feel disconnected.

mushroom100
03-01-2012, 11:58 PM
yeah, do you think there would be any mention of ezio? or do you think this new assassin will not be related to ezio or altair like the others where desmond connects them all?

The13Doctors
03-02-2012, 12:22 AM

It seems like there may not even be a hidden blade, there seem like a small one but it may be needles like Shao Jun.

I had a great idea for Co-Op that I posted, gotta find it.

freddie_1897
03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
I don't care how, but getting Morgan freeman as a voice actor for someone would be awesome.
That being said there are a lot of good American voice actors.
Michael Caine would also make an awesome voice actor for the British, if any of you have seen Zulu then you'll know what I'm talking about