PDA

View Full Version : All characters in AC3 MP please.

Sukramo
03-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Dear Ubisoft, if AC3 does have multiplayer, then please let us use all characters from both Brotherhood and Revelations. You already got the data, just copy them over from the other games and we can even have the custimizations!

LoveTwisted
03-01-2012, 11:46 PM
That wouldn't fit well with the timeframe

Eelanos
03-01-2012, 11:55 PM
The Proud American Courtesan. I'm so looking for her. :rolleyes:

Grygier
03-02-2012, 02:59 AM
3 year development... possibly a new engine which could allow more poly count and better graphics in general...

so the old models wouldn't match with the new ones.

but if nothing is changing then on the graphics side then this game is all about content... so yeah give us everything. =P

we are in a simulation not in the actual time... venice, constantinople, boston.. it's all cool.

BeCk41
03-02-2012, 04:14 AM
The Proud American Courtesan. I'm so looking for her. :rolleyes:

haha, I would love to see what an "American Revolution Courtesan" just might look like.

But we don't even know if there's going to be another multiplayer in AC3. I'm not really expecting one, but I would assume that the characters would be tied into The Revolution. So incorporating older time frame characters just wouldn't wouldn't work with the game, sorry. Also, there are rumors going around that the new main character might be of Native American descent, and if those rumors are true, I'm super excited Ubisoft has used a much more diverse set of character choice. I guess I don't really want any spoilers about the multiplayer or anything just yet. I would just like to be that gitty person who opens up a new game and is surprised by everything in it. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/holiday/flagday.gif

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Assassins-Creed-3-Cover-Revealed.jpg

Sukramo
03-02-2012, 10:13 AM
That wouldn't fit well with the timeframe

The Crusader. He is 400 years older then all the other characters.

SquirrelInDaSky
03-02-2012, 03:35 PM
The Courtesan should definitely make a return. Its like a good old tradition. They can even change her outfit to fit the new era, just keep the face so the veteran players could understand what the whole joke is about.

Limed_-
03-02-2012, 05:27 PM
haha, I would love to see what an "American Revolution Courtesan" just might look like.
http://www.thewardrobe.net.au/images/polaroid_red_satin_corset.jpg

Toki Wartoooth
03-02-2012, 08:00 PM
While I would like a return from ALL the characters, that could be a problem. Many of the characters would be out-dated for this time, especially my beloved plague doctor.

Limed_-
03-02-2012, 08:12 PM
While I would like a return from ALL the characters, that could be a problem. Many of the characters would be out-dated for this time, especially my beloved plague doctor.

I guess they would convert him to a Shaman/Tribal Healer?

Serrachio
03-02-2012, 11:34 PM
I do not want any characters from the previous Multiplayers to return. This is a new ancestor in a new time period, so I think it is time that we saw some new, fresh characters.

DannyStrong
03-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Dear Ubisoft, if AC3 does have multiplayer, then please let us use all characters from both Brotherhood and Revelations. You already got the data, just copy them over from the other games and we can even have the custimizations!

not only would the models not match graphically.. they wouldnt' match visually. ac3 takes place in boston during the american revolution.. why would a renascence era doctor be there?

I'd be more more interested in seeing all new characters. (and all new maps) let the old content stay in the old games.

Venge1975
03-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Any thing can happen..but to see the original Doctor we all love..would be a great addition to see. But only time will tell who will be in the New Mp for AC3.

TH3 F4T C0BRA
03-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Does everyone understand that this is a simulation?
A spaceman can be put into venice!
No big deal.
Allow all charecters to be downloaded via DLC! New and old.
Also, it's a video game not an exact representation of history.

PingastheJew
03-04-2012, 02:17 AM
I have to say no. We are the consumers and if we encourage this laziness by letting them import old characters into AC3, then we are at fault when we complain how they did a lazy job of doing it. I would rather see Ubisoft work really hard on making characters unique. This gives ubisoft the idea that we won't be happy unless they put their heart and soul into this game.