PDA

View Full Version : Lost Archives DLC Key, where is it?

Neopopulas.
03-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Okay so.. first i just try and play it and i can't even figure that out.. then i google and find out that i have to enter a key. which sort of makes sense, only it never actually mentions that you need a key, it would be nice if it did.

Second.. i don't know where the key IS. I bought it through steam, and i didn't get a key emailed or anything. Right-clicking on the game and checking the DLC shows that i have it installed and purchased and all that, but it doesn't show a key either.

Originally this post was about finding the key, but i have since found it, so if anyone else has the same problems, (in steam) run the game, wait for it to load, Shift-Tab to get to the steam overlay, then go to CD keys, then write down the key (because you can't copy it) and type it in.

Some direction for this would have been nice.

ace3001
03-01-2012, 02:03 PM
From Steam site:

"While games purchased through Steam do not include any physical goods, digital manuals are usually made available on the Storefront page in the Game Details section. Any in-game Multiplayer or Bonus content CD Keys will be available to you in the Library listing for the game."

You should be able to find the key in the Steam library under details for Assassin's Creed Revelations. (Or Lost Archive if it has a separate entry.)

EDIT: Oh, you have found it. Sorry, my reading skills PHAIL. :P

Anyway, this is the deal for anyone who falls into this same pit, I guess. And mind you, you can't expect instructions for this from Ubi for your Steam copy cause Steam uses different methods that're unique to Steam. It's different when buying via Ubishop.