PDA

View Full Version : Tests For Future Games?

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 04:27 AM
What do you think/hope were tests for the future games?

I'm hoping the Assassin Invasion of the Arsenal with the Assassins and having two of them follow behind you was a test for a way of getting Assassins to follow you in AC3.

I would love to have two or more Assassins be able to follow you at all times in AC3, have it be more Assassin Based. It worked really well in that mission.

ProletariatPleb
03-01-2012, 05:28 AM
What do you think/hope were tests for the future games?

I'm hoping the Assassin Invasion of the Arsenal with the Assassins and having two of them follow behind you was a test for a way of getting Assassins to follow you in AC3.

I would love to have two or more Assassins be able to follow you at all times in AC3, have it be more Assassin Based. It worked really well in that mission.

Oh man I totally LOVED that part....felt like a total badass :P
Ontopic, Yeah I'd like that, Assassins following me, instead of suddenly spawning inside a hay-bale or rooftop

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Oh man I totally LOVED that part....felt like a total badass :P
Ontopic, Yeah I'd like that, Assassins following me, instead of suddenly spawning inside a hay-bale or rooftop

It could add to the current system. While having Assassin Signals it'd be really cool to have 2-3 Assassins following you, swimming, sending them off to kill enemies, having them follow you at your speed at all times fighting just like you, it'd be great. I have a question though, I had two Master Assassins behind me and at the time I had two Master Assassins, is it based on how many Masters you have or is it always two?

souNdwAve89
03-01-2012, 05:59 AM
Yeah, one of the things I liked about Revelations was how you felt more apart of the Assassin Guild in Constantinople compared to Rome or Italy. It was great how they had some assassins standing around in a gameplay cut scene. Another cool part was when you were free running with Yusuf and other assassins in that one mission where you beat up the minstrels.

I remember back during the year of Brotherhood, there was talks of Ezio having a personal assassin, but it never went through.

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 06:12 AM
Yeah, one of the things I liked about Revelations was how you felt more apart of the Assassin Guild in Constantinople compared to Rome or Italy. It was great how they had some assassins standing around in a gameplay cut scene. Another cool part was when you were free running with Yusuf and other assassins in that one mission where you beat up the minstrels.

I remember back during the year of Brotherhood, there was talks of Ezio having a personal assassin, but it never went through.

Yes me too, it's one of the reasons that I love Revelations, the interaction with other Assassins was great, I loved racing the Assassins to Topkapi Palace and how the Assassins were backing up Ezio when (SPOILERS) Ahmet threatened Ezio (END SPOILERS).

I really loved the fact that other Assassins were more featured in Revelations. I would love to see much more of it. Making the next protagonist be much more interactive with the Brotherhood, the standard Assassins and not just a few key people for a single cutscene or two.

Also, I didn't know about the Brotherhood thing, that's a cool fact. I remember when I first played Brotherhood and started out with the Apprentices I wanted a big fight scene with the Assassins, then I got it in Revelations. :D

pirate1802
03-01-2012, 06:52 AM
Yes me too, it's one of the reasons that I love Revelations, the interaction with other Assassins was great, I loved racing the Assassins to Topkapi Palace and how the Assassins were backing up Ezio when (SPOILERS) Ahmet threatened Ezio (END SPOILERS).

I really loved the fact that other Assassins were more featured in Revelations. I would love to see much more of it. Making the next protagonist be much more interactive with the Brotherhood, the standard Assassins and not just a few key people for a single cutscene or two.

Also, I didn't know about the Brotherhood thing, that's a cool fact. I remember when I first played Brotherhood and started out with the Apprentices I wanted a big fight scene with the Assassins, then I got it in Revelations. :D

Revelations was like brotherhood 2.0 a lot of features they introduced in brotherhood but perfected in Revelations, along with some not-so-much-liked features xD

RzaRecta357
03-01-2012, 06:58 AM
Could be a mechanic added. After all, we're native. Born and raced together in their tribes or whatever. Probably have some closer friends or something. That'd be awesome.

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 07:01 AM
Revelations was like brotherhood 2.0 a lot of features they introduced in brotherhood but perfected in Revelations, along with some not-so-much-liked features xD

Yeah, I actually loved pretty much everything they introduced, although I really missed the First Person View, it would have been amazing in Constantinople, just a small feature though, not used too much so I won't notice it if it never comes back, it's a small sacrifice to be able to do other things with that ****on. Maybe Ubisoft can make a special controller with extra ****ons for AC?

JumpInTheFire13
03-01-2012, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I actually loved pretty much everything they introduced, although I really missed the First Person View, it would have been amazing in Constantinople, just a small feature though, not used too much so I won't notice it if it never comes back, it's a small sacrifice to be able to do other things with that ****on. Maybe Ubisoft can make a special controller with extra ****ons for AC?

It's a cool idea but I highly doubt Ubi would do that. Not many people would want to buy a game that requires them to also buy a new controller.

The13Doctors
03-01-2012, 07:19 AM
It's a cool idea but I highly doubt Ubi would do that. Not many people would want to buy a game that requires them to also buy a new controller.

Yeah I know :/
I was thinking it could be an additional feature but it wouldn't be worth the development and production costs :/