PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Archive DLC BIG BUG I need help :(

steryman_007
02-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Hello guys today I bought The Lost Archive DLC. I've inserted the Key at the extras menu, I've been notified that I've unlocked The Lost Archive and got details about it contents, joined multiplayer, got the characters(Ottoman Doctor, the others I already had them, because I bought Collector Edition), but when I entered singleplayer, there was no content. I've checked the outfits menu, nothing(only Desmond and Old Altair which I already had them). I've even started a new game, played a bit, reached even sequence 3 but I wasn't even able to go and make again Vlad the Impaler's Prison, and the outfits menu was still the same(only Desmond and Old Altair). Is it because I own Collector Edition? I also own The Ancestors Characters Pack... but I've got the Ottoman Doctor as I said...

Please can someone help me fix this problem?

steryman_007
02-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Now it seems I can access Vlad the Impaler's Prison, but not the other singleplayer contents...

AntiChrist7
02-29-2012, 05:49 PM
pretty much same problem: i got the doctor, but other singleplayer content not (i bought the animus edition, so i already had jester/crusader and vlad's prison). but no turkish assassin armor. and i cant find the penrose portal, the two other memory pillars on the aniums island are still inactive

steryman_007
02-29-2012, 05:51 PM
At least I'm not the only one. Please Ubisoft, help us!

spectatorx
03-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Do you have the dlc installed? It requires to download file AssassinsCreedRevelationsDLC3_Setup.exe and install it. After this installation you will have access to all lost archives benefits.

Assassin_M88
07-01-2014, 08:00 PM
I have a similar problem. I am not sure if I installed the dlc; I only entered the code, and a message popped up saying that the DLC has been activated on my account, and the Lost Archive popped up on the main menu. Now, the Lost Archive has disappeared from the menu. When/how was I supposed to download the file?

YazX_
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM
Please contact support to provide you with a working content download link, support link is in my sign.

Assassin_M88
07-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Thanks, but I have contacted support and outlined my issue thoroughly, but they refuse to send me a download link.