PDA

View Full Version : PC Version Of The Lost Archive?

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Well apparently the consoles have it, but what about the PC? I've been searching and find nothing, the in game link sent me to a broken page. So any news on when it's going up? I'm waiting here, Credit Card in hand...

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 05:06 PM
the dlc is up for purchase on ubisoft.com. You find it in the DLC-section, the one above PC download. I've gotten a problem though; after paying for it(or what it seemed), a Server error showed up. Idk wether the money has been taken but I can surely not download it. Someone else gotten this?

ace3001
02-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Still at "pre-order" stage for me. And yes, game's Exclusive Content menu link sends me to a broken page.
Anyway, I'm gonna wait for some feedback from others, even if it's available to buy. It seems the "Lost Archive" option is not coming up in the menu for some who tried getting it. o.O

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 05:13 PM
the dlc is up for purchase on ubisoft.com. You find it in the DLC-section, the one above PC download. I've gotten a problem though; after paying for it(or what it seemed), a Server error showed up. Idk wether the money has been taken but I can surely not download it. Someone else gotten this?

I can't seem to find it, can you link it?

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 05:14 PM
what menu do you mean; the game menu or on ac or ubisoft page?
And, sorry my bad, ubishop page: shop.ubi.com there click Pc and then dlc

Has anyone actually gotten it (and working) for PC yet?(In EU)

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 05:16 PM
what menu do you mean; the game menu or on ac or ubisoft page?
And, sorry my bad, ubishop page: shop.ubi.com there click Pc and then dlc
I am at the page, only find the Mediterranean Map pack, The Lost Archives isn't showing up for me.

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Interesting. I am on the swedish version of the page(as it's what loads automatically for me, cant change it) and it's there.
Whats weird, I checked with the bank and all and the order has been made and paid, even if I've gotten a server error after my payment has been made and I'vre returned to ubishop page.
Yet, when i check my ordering page it shows my order(The dlc and all the info) and says: waiting for payment. I hope that it's getting there and that I will be able to download this within a couple of hours.

Sukramo
02-28-2012, 05:29 PM
I have downloaded it myself, but cant use it due to 1.03 update not working on PC. Fix it ubisoft!

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Weird, my game patched today and everything seems alright o.o
Just checked my game, patched to 1.03 and it has the lost archive menu in the "extras" allthough when I click it, it attempts to transfer me to the ubishop(english page) and this is what I see: We are sorry, an unexpected error occurred processing your request. Please try again. Thoughts?

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 05:40 PM
I have downloaded it myself, but cant use it due to 1.03 update not working on PC. Fix it ubisoft!

Ubisoft has nothing to fix, you are doing something wrong, not them. The Update went by smoothly for me. Back when I was updating to 1.02 I had the error, the mistake was mine. I corrected it and updated. Find out what you are diong wrong and fix it if you want to play.

Also, I'm on the US site, is it just not here at all yet? I'm sad, I cancelled plans to be ready to get to it early. Oh well, I am now playing the waiting game.

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 05:51 PM
my game updated flawlessly too, allthough the exlusive content-> lost archives sends me to a broken link(of what it seems shop.ubi.com, english/international version) and thats it. I only hope the whole payment problem gets fixed, its done, paid and waiting for something to happen. I seem to be playing the waiting game here as well. :/ As for the US, I have no idea. I guess it should've been there long ago...the link changed from pre-order to add-to-cart around 11 am here so..

AntiChrist7
02-28-2012, 05:52 PM
every time i try to buy it, when processing the order it says "authorization credit card failed".

patch worked fine, but i cant seem to buy the dlc. getting really annoyd by this. and yes, the ingame link doesnt work

anyone managed to buy it (pc)?

Qi88
02-28-2012, 06:08 PM
I think that before releasing the DLC they wanted to make sure everybody got the 1.03 patch, that as we know had problems for lots of customers.
Perhaps they were putting all their efforts into fixing that, now it is a question of time before it gets released, hopefully. We just have to wait.

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 06:14 PM
my game updated flawlessly too, allthough the exlusive content-> lost archives sends me to a broken link(of what it seems shop.ubi.com, english/international version) and thats it. I only hope the whole payment problem gets fixed, its done, paid and waiting for something to happen. I seem to be playing the waiting game here as well. :/ As for the US, I have no idea. I guess it should've been there long ago...the link changed from pre-order to add-to-cart around 11 am here so..

We haven't even gotten the preorder page, can you add the direct link to the Lost Archives DLC page?

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Here's the link I use:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.246865200/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Revelations_-_Det_f%C3%B6rlorade_arkivet.html

Qi88
02-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Isn't it at the Ubisoft Online Store, for example? You go there and then on PC->DLC and there you have the list with The Lost Archive too. I see I can add it to the cart too.
I can try linking it to you, although it redirects me to the italian one (I'm from Italy).

Edit: thanks Waterhors!

AntiChrist7
02-28-2012, 06:52 PM
yeah its available in the shop for a while, but everytime i try to order it i get the error "authorisation payment failed".

i send a mail to the help section, but if they dont solve it soon, ill only watch it on youtube, their loss

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Well even now, it's unavailable in the US. I hope it comes out today...

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 07:03 PM
i send a mail to the help section
If you get an answer, mind posting it here? Sent one earlier, havent gotten an answer yet :/

dex3108BL
02-28-2012, 07:09 PM
I have asked when will be available on Ubishop IE page and i have got this answer:

Hello, The release is scheduled for today, however it is slightly delayed. I will be sure to post back once it the content goes live.

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks for posting this! Keeping the hopes up :)

Flip-Fluitketel
02-29-2012, 05:44 PM
I also purchased the DLC and paid with iDeal (a Dutch payment-option) and after getting the message the payment was succesfull I got a server-errorpage. When I look at my account and the status of the order it says "Waiting for payment" (don't know the exact English description because it's in Dutch) but my bank-account was charged so it was paid but at Ubi something went wrong.
Hopefully this gets resolved quickly..

AntiChrist7
02-29-2012, 05:46 PM
i have bought it this morning, and for 6 hours it saud "order is placed". an hour ago i finally get the email with the code. i typed it in, and it sais i unlocked things. but i cant find the penrose portal on the animus island. the additional memory gates are still empty

steryman_007
02-29-2012, 05:50 PM
i have bought it this morning, and for 6 hours it saud "order is placed". an hour ago i finally get the email with the code. i typed it in, and it sais i unlocked things. but i cant find the penrose portal on the animus island. the additional memory gates are still empty

Same here!! And no outfits also... but I've recieved the multiplayer content.

off-topic: seen you playing on multiplayer.. I like your style.

AntiChrist7
02-29-2012, 08:26 PM

Ah thanks :p I wouldnt describe myself having a style, i just try to score points :p I can't recall your name, but im not good in names

Have you sent a mail to the help section? i havent becausei already had send one about not being able to buy the dlc, and i dont wanna flood them

SixKeys
02-29-2012, 08:54 PM

The Lost Archive is separate from the normal SP campaign. The portals on Animus Island don't do anything even after you've downloaded the DLC. You'll find the DLC in the main menu, under Multiplayer it will say The Lost Archive. Not sure what's up with the outfits, though, that sounds weird.

steryman_007
02-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Ah thanks :p I wouldnt describe myself having a style, i just try to score points :p I can't recall your name, but im not good in names

Have you sent a mail to the help section? i havent becausei already had send one about not being able to buy the dlc, and i dont wanna flood them

f you're talking about the FAQ zone, yes I did, and they answered me but now about how to fix it, but if I'd installed v1.03 successfuly.

The13Doctors
02-29-2012, 08:59 PM
I just bought it, it's downloading now, not sure about the Serial, gotta check my email.

AntiChrist7
02-29-2012, 09:26 PM
The Lost Archive is separate from the normal SP campaign. The portals on Animus Island don't do anything even after you've downloaded the DLC. You'll find the DLC in the main menu, under Multiplayer it will say The Lost Archive. Not sure what's up with the outfits, though, that sounds weird.

well yeah i saw that in walkthroughs, but there is nothing there. its just

story
MP
options
extras
quit

I already entered the code to redeem the lost archive, but like said, it seems it has only added the MP part (the doctor), and not the SP part

EDIT: i looked at my order history, and apparently i have to download the setup (that wasnt there a hour ago)... I started it but it was way to slow, i have to get up early tomorow (thats why i was hoping to be able to play it today) ill download it tomorrow.

geez they are making this way more complicated then it should be

steryman_007
02-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Then can you please pm me the download link? I've actually bought the DLC from steam(asked a friend of mine owning revelations on steam to buy it for me).

Later Edit: Nevermind, I found one, downloaded and installed, now it's working :)

radosquo
10-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Hi, would you send me download link for this DLC? I bought it on Green Man Gaming and I need to download it using GMG Capsule, but its not downloading. Thanks.