PDA

View Full Version : Hidden gun counter kills?

InCaudaV3n3nuM
02-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Remember in ACII and Brotherhood where if you held the counter ****on instead of tapping it, Ezio would kill one guard and then line up a hidden gun shot and shoot him as well? Is this possible in Revelations? I am almost positive I've done it before (not the one where he shoots the same guy he slashes) but it isn't working...

LordWolv
02-28-2012, 07:12 AM
No, the combat in Revelations has slightly changed, so that you can hold down Y and it will shoot the nearest guard (if you have the gun selected on the sub menu).

InCaudaV3n3nuM
02-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Hmm.. rather disappointing. I don't know why they would get rid of the ability, it was pretty intuitive really. Just hold counter instead of tap. Like I said, I remember doing it once or twice. I from what you're saying, it is just at random now? Has anyone else been able to do it?

LordWolv
02-28-2012, 07:20 AM
I haven't managed to do it at all, off the top of my head.

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 07:41 AM
I haven't managed to do it at all, off the top of my head.

Now it doesn't work that way, now you must line up the enemies right, if one enemy is behind the one you are impaling with the sword then you have a high chance of shooting the first and having the bullet hit the guy behind as well. Now the combat is single tiered, one weapon at a time, Primary or Secondary, although with the improvement to the fighting it isn't really needed. I love using the hookblade to Counter Steal then Counter grab for the kill.