PDA

View Full Version : The Deacon

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 03:44 AM
I want to do the Deacon mission so I can get the Master Assassin Armor but I can't remember, which Den starts the mission?

I currently have 2-3 Assassins ready to do a mission, I want to make sure to get it. Is it by a specific location of the Den or is it by the number of the mission? Like, does it have to be the last Master Assassin Mission or do I just have to go to the correct den for it?

Neither the Wikia or our Overlords want to help me.

Xstantin
02-28-2012, 04:55 AM
Assign a leader to the Bayezid North Den.

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 05:39 AM
Assign a leader to the Bayezid North Den.

That was right, it was the location but I guess I was wrong, I got Yusuf's Turkish Kijil, I have to do all Master Assassin Missions first.
I don't want to create a new thread for this so, if I assign an Assassin to a den but don't actually finish the second Master Assassin Mission will Templars still attack? I still want to be able to do the Den Defense while having the Master Assassin Armor.

Xstantin
02-28-2012, 06:13 AM
Seven of them must be Level 11 to get the armor.

JumpInTheFire13
02-28-2012, 07:04 AM
I'm pretty sure dens are still susceptible to Templar attacks up until the completion of the second part of each mission.

LordWolv
02-28-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm pretty sure dens are still susceptible to Templar attacks up until the completion of the second part of each mission.
They can all be attacked, evidence being the fact all of mine are currently flashing.

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 07:37 AM
They can all be attacked, evidence being the fact all of mine are currently flashing.

Ah okay good. I don't plan to assert any of the dens, I quite enjoy the struggle to keep the dens to the Assassins, it's quite the challenge. All day I've been rushing from shop to Herald to keep my notoriety low. It keeps the game challenging and fun.