PDA

View Full Version : New DLC Patch For ACR

The13Doctors
02-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Well on PC I just got a Patch for Version 1.03 and look what's in the report of changes...

Unlock Penrose portal as soon as the Subject16 DLC is detected
Prevent Desmond's Journey AFS Message to be displayed when collecting fragment.
New laser type: Yellow lasers that you can block
New block type: Impulse block
Title remains on a white screen when trying to load a saved game in specific situations
FIxed the Subject 16 menu disappearing after accessing a penrose Desmond chapter
Enable missing Animus Database entries
Fixed the situation when the outfits are locked after completing any Desmond mission.
Fixed the situation when the Desmond missions are locked after certain steps.
Added News menu to Single Player and changed Extras menu flow a little
Fixed some sound related problems in Subject 16 DLC
Fixed minor graphics issues.
[Artifact Assault] The barrier between the two bases pops up suddenly when the user is very close to it

AntiChrist7
02-27-2012, 07:21 PM
im trying to pre-order the dlc, but it says "authorisation payment failed" :(

EscoBlades
02-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Well on PC I just got a Patch for Version 1.03 and look what's in the report of changes...

Unlock Penrose portal as soon as the Subject16 DLC is detected
Prevent Desmond's Journey AFS Message to be displayed when collecting fragment.
New laser type: Yellow lasers that you can block
New block type: Impulse block
Title remains on a white screen when trying to load a saved game in specific situations
FIxed the Subject 16 menu disappearing after accessing a penrose Desmond chapter
Enable missing Animus Database entries
Fixed the situation when the outfits are locked after completing any Desmond mission.
Fixed the situation when the Desmond missions are locked after certain steps.
Added News menu to Single Player and changed Extras menu flow a little
Fixed some sound related problems in Subject 16 DLC
Fixed minor graphics issues.
[Artifact Assault] The barrier between the two bases pops up suddenly when the user is very close to it

Same patch as was released on console last week.

The13Doctors
02-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Penrose Portal, haha.

dizamibri
02-27-2012, 10:36 PM
After downloading anjd starting to installa it stopped with an errormessage, telling:
"Error patching ACRSP.exe.Incorrect source file"
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
What's is the author trying to tell????????
Is it a bug in the downloaded file? I've killed it in my temp folder and downloaded again --- the same result.

Does anyone have the same experience?

De Filosoof
02-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Same patch as was released on console last week.
This might sound very stupid, but how can i download this patch for my xbox?
Can't find it in the download section of ACR, or does it update automatically?

LightRey
02-27-2012, 11:05 PM
This might sound very stupid, but how can i download this patch for my xbox?
Can't find it in the download section of ACR, or does it update automatically?

it updates automatically.

De Filosoof
02-27-2012, 11:32 PM

twenty_glyphs
02-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Sounds like the fixes from last week's patch with additional fixes for bugs in The Lost Archive DLC. I find it funny that we can get bug fixes for the DLC before the DLC itself, but I'm not complaining...

SixKeys
02-28-2012, 12:28 AM
I got an error message like Dizamibri. Tried three times, same result. Then I launched the game anyway and in the main menu it says "v. 1.03". Does that mean it updated successfully anyway?

EscoBlades
02-28-2012, 12:44 AM
If you are on 1.03, then it successfully updated.

ace3001
02-28-2012, 01:34 AM
Same deal for me.

http://i.imgur.com/8UhJ7.png

After the error, the game shows 1.03, but I'm not sure whether it's actually updated fully.

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Same deal for me.

http://i.imgur.com/8UhJ7.png

After the error, the game shows 1.03, but I'm not sure whether it's actually updated fully.

I had that when I updated from 1.02. Open up ACRSP in Administrator mode.

pirate1802
02-28-2012, 07:19 AM
im trying to pre-order the dlc, but it says "authorisation payment failed" :(

I tried to preorder for PC and it shows me "Server Error" after I fill in my details -__- Any ideas?

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Any news for PC users?

NomTheBurritos
02-28-2012, 05:55 PM
I tried to preorder for PC and it shows me "Server Error" after I fill in my details -__- Any ideas?

Ive gotten the same problem, yet when I check my orders and all that, I see a part that says "awaiting payment", yet Ive checked and the money has been sent from the card. Thoughts?

dizamibri
02-28-2012, 11:39 PM
I've got v1.03 in the main screen as well.
But........
Everytime I start the Game, the download starts again, so does the incomlete installation!!!! :confused:
I#ve contacted UBI and they asked and got a lot of infos about my PC conig.
They recommend to re-install ACR. I'll do that tomorrow and provide an update then.

.....Silence! I'll kill you!!!! (quote from "Ahmed the dead terrorist")

SixKeys
02-29-2012, 01:19 AM
I've got v1.03 in the main screen as well.
But........
Everytime I start the Game, the download starts again, so does the incomlete installation!!!! :confused:
I#ve contacted UBI and they asked and got a lot of infos about my PC conig.
They recommend to re-install ACR. I'll do that tomorrow and provide an update then.

.....Silence! I'll kill you!!!! (quote from "Ahmed the dead terrorist")

Check out the thread about the patch on the PC forum, a workable solution has been posted there. Basically you have to uninstall and reinstall the game and manually download and apply all three patches that have been released (you'll find a link to the patches in the PC thread).

The problem is caused by the fact that Ubisoft released two patches called 1.02. Those who have the earlier version are getting this error. Autopatch refuses to download the correct version, so it's best to install all patches manually. Once you've done that, install the DLC and it should work.

Fraser4001
02-29-2012, 01:29 AM
When I try to install the update from 1.02 to 1.03 I get told: "Error Patching ACRSP.exe, Incorrect Source File" Upon starting the game the main menu reports that I'm running 1.03.

However when I try to actually install the DLC it still tells me that I have 1.02 and that I need to update.

Answers Ubisoft??

SixKeys
02-29-2012, 02:08 AM
When I try to install the update from 1.02 to 1.03 I get told: "Error Patching ACRSP.exe, Incorrect Source File" Upon starting the game the main menu reports that I'm running 1.03.

However when I try to actually install the DLC it still tells me that I have 1.02 and that I need to update.

Answers Ubisoft??

Fraser, see my reply above yours.

kalo.yanis
02-29-2012, 02:16 AM
They sure messed up this time.

pirate1802
02-29-2012, 05:09 AM
....Silence! I'll kill you!!!! (quote from "Ahmed the dead terrorist")

LOL, Ahmed the dead torrorist from that CoD4 funtage?

ace3001
02-29-2012, 06:55 AM
LOL, Ahmed the dead torrorist from that CoD4 funtage?Achmed, actually.

pirate1802
02-29-2012, 07:27 AM
Achmed, actually.

Haha, I remember I laughed my head off the first time i saw that. "Are you my virgins?? I hope not!" lolz

dizamibri
02-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Well Achmed is not the only character from Jeff Dunham.
Walter, Peanut, and the Jalapeno on a Stick are very good as well.

However... the Ubi recommendation to uninstall (don't forget to keep the sttings and savegame - offered by program) works.
After re-installing (for safety after a PC restart) the game installs without having to enter the security codes.
The patches drop in one after the other (everytime you start the game) and flow through as desired.
All a little time consuming, but definetely better than no solution.
P.S.: my sons (david2703 and nic0510) had the same issue, We're running on XP & 7, so it seems not to be related to the OS....

Take care, good luck, kill ya next time :-)))))