PDA

View Full Version : The new AC game.

salekraj
02-26-2012, 07:57 PM
If you are reading this then I would like to ask you something abaut the new assasins creed game. In 2 previous AC games, my issue was that the game is short. Can you make it a bit longer. Thank you.

PS: And harder.

mustangmaniak20
02-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I`m sorry but I just cant help myself.

THAT`S WHAT SHE SAID!

JumpInTheFire13
02-27-2012, 03:48 AM
You aren't alone, we've all been saying this for a while now. Welcome to the forums :)

GeneralTrumbo
02-27-2012, 06:43 AM
I have faith that it WILL be bigger, offer FUN Desmond gameplay, offer a GREAT sandbox for the ancestor, and also do MUCH more. I can't get all my wishes, but I sure do hope for a lot. LONG STORY PLEASE. The game was a 3-year process, so they had to have done something right.

LordWolv
02-27-2012, 06:50 AM
I`m sorry but I just cant help myself.

THAT`S WHAT SHE SAID!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5lqyG19e1qaa7gwo1_400.jpg

twelfth_monky
02-27-2012, 06:58 AM
well i do agree but i have been thinking, with the game style of combat and story i think that ubisoft should make a whole new story and if you've ever seen the show spartacus on starz. It's about a gladiator how plans to rebel and I was hopeing to get some of your oppenions on a game with the same style but gladiators and new weapons and armour. maybe ubisoft could make a deal with starz or somehing, but I think it would be fun. So post some Ideas and oppenions.

GeneralTrumbo
02-27-2012, 08:18 AM
well i do agree but i have been thinking, with the game style of combat and story i think that ubisoft should make a whole new story and if you've ever seen the show spartacus on starz. It's about a gladiator how plans to rebel and I was hopeing to get some of your oppenions on a game with the same style but gladiators and new weapons and armour. maybe ubisoft could make a deal with starz or somehing, but I think it would be fun. So post some Ideas and oppenions.
Maybe after AC3. Let AC3 end as if it were the end of the series. PLEASE.

RebeccaLH
02-27-2012, 03:27 PM
It probably will be the same length as the first two since its '3'.

thekarlone
02-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Longer it's ok, but not harder.

LightRey
02-27-2012, 04:05 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

EscoBlades
02-27-2012, 04:41 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/if%20you%20know%20what%20i%20mean..png

lmfaooo!

D.I.D.
02-27-2012, 04:42 PM

Longer and much harder.

Note: I will track down and kill anyone who posts that Mr. Bean picture in response to this.

[edit] Oh too late.

LightRey
02-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Longer and much harder.

Note: I will track down and kill anyone who posts that Mr. Bean picture in response to this.

[edit] Oh too late.

http://fortnightlitpress.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/knapp01.png?w=480
http://t.qkme.me/357nev.jpg

D.I.D.
02-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I'll stab you from behind... if you know what I meme.

LightRey
02-27-2012, 05:03 PM
I'll stab you from behind... if you know what I meme.

http://t.qkme.me/357nev.jpg
http://troll.me/images/yao-ming/but-totally-worth-it-thumb.jpg

The13Doctors
02-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Longer and much harder.

I think that the game isn't getting easier, we are just getting better with each game, therefore we think it's easier because all of the game physics come second nature to us. My friend that started with Brotherhood had trouble getting through it and didn't know what was what. We understand what each symbol is and does, how to react to everything. In a way we are Master Assassin['s Creed Players]. What they could do is add a sort of set of difficulty settings for us.

I agree on I hope it's longer, but not just the main story, I hope it has many side things to do. Brotherhood beat them all there. I hope there are plenty of side modes and Many contracts, more collectibles, collectible armor and collectible weapon items around the world. To not only find many new awesome armors but also cool weapons, I'm hoping for more 5/5/5 weapons like Yusuf's Turkish Kijil (which I hope somehow makes an appearance), The Sword Of Altair, and Vlad Tepes' Sword. As well as many awesome unbreakable armors like Ishak Pasha's armor, the Master Assassin Armor (which I hope makes a return), the Armor Of Brutus (which actually looks pretty cool in Revelations), the Drachen Armor (although in game it was just cosmetic :/), The Armor of Altair, that sort of thing. It'd be cool.

SixKeys
02-27-2012, 07:13 PM
I actually wouldn't mind more cosmetic outfits like the Drachen armor. It was my favorite Master Assassin outfit out of all the ones we've seen so far (Old Alta´r's robes in ACR were cool too). I've been trying to get 100% sync in ACR lately and did the glitch that allows you to remove all armor, it's considerably upped the challenge level which is nice and Ezio looks much better without the bulky spaulders. I would be really happy if they gave us lots of skins to choose from in AC3, not just armor sets but civilian outfits that would make you feel like you're really blending in.

LoveTwisted
02-27-2012, 09:49 PM
If you are reading this then I would like to ask you something abaut the new assasins creed game. In 2 previous AC games, my issue was that the game is short. Can you make it a bit longer. Thank you.

PS: And harder.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_III

The first paragraph gave me hope ^_^

Timmzy27
02-27-2012, 11:45 PM
All I want for AC3 is No multiplayer or if they do, No online achievements/trophies or if they do, No Online pass so we can get them if we chose to buy the game pre owned.

D.I.D.
02-28-2012, 01:27 AM
I think that the game isn't getting easier, we are just getting better with each game, therefore we think it's easier because all of the game physics come second nature to us. My friend that started with Brotherhood had trouble getting through it and didn't know what was what. We understand what each symbol is and does, how to react to everything. In a way we are Master Assassin['s Creed Players]. What they could do is add a sort of set of difficulty settings for us.

I agree on I hope it's longer, but not just the main story, I hope it has many side things to do. Brotherhood beat them all there. I hope there are plenty of side modes and Many contracts, more collectibles, collectible armor and collectible weapon items around the world. To not only find many new awesome armors but also cool weapons, I'm hoping for more 5/5/5 weapons like Yusuf's Turkish Kijil (which I hope somehow makes an appearance), The Sword Of Altair, and Vlad Tepes' Sword. As well as many awesome unbreakable armors like Ishak Pasha's armor, the Master Assassin Armor (which I hope makes a return), the Armor Of Brutus (which actually looks pretty cool in Revelations), the Drachen Armor (although in game it was just cosmetic :/), The Armor of Altair, that sort of thing. It'd be cool.

I agree that some things become second nature if you're an experienced player, so of course ACR was harder for new players than it was for me.

Also ACII is indeed very easy, though it has got some spikes and some need for planning. ACB pushed players a lot further, and remains my favourite because of the number of missions I had to re-attempt.

Have you tried playing ACII and ACB since playing ACR? I played ACR through twice and then went back, and it seems unmistakeable to me, even if you ignore the lack of Truth/Cluster puzzles. Maybe it's because I always go for the 100%, and I always check out situations and plan before I go in, and ACR wasn't really set up for that.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-28-2012, 08:26 AM
I have faith that it WILL be bigger

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

I felt like that was too important to ignore.

The13Doctors
02-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Have you tried playing ACII and ACB since playing ACR? I played ACR through twice and then went back, and it seems unmistakeable to me, even if you ignore the lack of Truth/Cluster puzzles. Maybe it's because I always go for the 100%, and I always check out situations and plan before I go in, and ACR wasn't really set up for that.

Actually I went back to Brotherhood and the entire game was a breathe to me, I took longer playing it and it felt much shorter, although I guess that's strictly because I already knew the storyline. Still, the overall game was much easier the second time, sane with Revelations. I am on my third playthrough of Revelations and this time I didn't give the game a chance, I have taken all Templar Dens and gotten a full Brotherhood, Bought ALL stores and banks, synchronized all viewpoints, gotten a full Assassin Brotherhood, gotten a full arsenal (Yusuf's Turkish Kijil, Mehmet's Dagger, Master Assassin Armor, Crossbow), and gotten all but one Ishak Pasha Memoir Pages. Meanwhile I haven't even played the first Altair mission. All of that I did with ease.

phoenix-force411
02-29-2012, 01:55 AM
Lol to the "Harder" part! If you know logic then you wouldn't be asking them to make it "longer". hahahaha Lol I can't help myself! Hahahaha! Okay, lol, enough of that! Brotherhood and Revelations were sequels to Assassin's Creed II(Ezio's Trilogy). A whole year of making, you can't expect them to make it too long. Hahahaha I said it again. OMG! K K, ummm...yes they are just sequels that build up the ACII, and so Ubisoft doesn't want to invest too much into it but they want to make it as great as possible for the AC Community and Fans. Assassin's Creed III has been in the making for 3 years, so expect it to be 'Longer". Hahahahahaha!