PDA

View Full Version : Drachen Armor

Niels Keeper
02-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Hello,

Iīve got the blue Drachen Armor in Assassinīs Creed Brotherhood for the Xbox 360 when I bought the DLC the da vinci disappearance, but now I got hold of an ACB Auditore Edition and it consist yet an other code for the Drachen Armor. I was wondering If this armour is the same as form the dlc, because Ezio is dressed in white this time and on Youtube I saw white drachen armor as well. And when this is true how can I redeem my code, because when I go to the extras section in the game, I can not chose fo exclusive content, only for contents that can be donwloaded. Can somebody help my??

Nader-Abudiix
02-26-2012, 06:44 PM
there are other colors ? i have only seen red, can you take pics ?

LightRey
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
It was originally designed to be white with red, as can be seen on the Codex Edition box for example, but they changed it to be black with red instead.

Niels Keeper
02-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Here you can see the white edition: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwqBFstQWw, but that's the only one I found. Okay that's a shame I hoped to have a white edition and a black one

JumpInTheFire13
02-26-2012, 07:32 PM
There's blue drachen armor?! http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTITZ4XtKK7xD0etbxuotnOt5q6rUvZt e_1T0vVmaejqLdcvRjSENnhKbI-