PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer Control Scheme

The13Doctors
02-26-2012, 09:19 AM
I've been using my Xbox 360 Controller on the PC and have been fine up until now. I tried to get into multiplayer for the first time, the controls got really messed up.

The triggers were to looked to the sides, meanwhile inverted.
B was to attack.
LB to freerun or sprint.

It's really confusing. What's going on? How did it just change from perfect in the SP to all weird in MP. I also notice that all the menu ****on guides are in PC Controls while in the SP Program it's in Xbox Controls. I can't play multiplayer like this, how do I change the controls, what's going on?

Anykeyer
02-26-2012, 09:27 AM
Wired or wireless?

The13Doctors
02-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Wired or wireless?

Wired Xbox 360 Controller.

Anykeyer
02-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Strange then. Its a known problem with AC2 and latter game's MP not recognising wireless controller properly
Either way try this http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1183634&page=7

Akaskas
02-26-2012, 05:53 PM
To change it go to data hub (top left corner) and then options and then controls and then customize. yeah, you have to redo your entire control settings every time you switch from SP to MP and vice versa.

The13Doctors
02-26-2012, 06:09 PM
To change it go to data hub (top left corner) and then options and then controls and then customize. yeah, you have to redo your entire control settings every time you switch from SP to MP and vice versa.

Last night I read through every post in the bugs thread and found nothing. I'll try that now. I have a Logitech Dual Action that was working on default from the start but it's broken, the right joystick does what it feels like doing.

Any way to make the other one work?

It worked but it won't register the triggers. Also, I can only go High Profile to run which means I can only drop from ledges and not jump. Any way to be able to use the trigger for High Profile?

Anykeyer
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM
If you can reassign controls on XBox gamepad in AC games then its not detected/working properly and game utilises older directinput interface instead of xinput.
Remove any traces of your older logitech controller (you can also throw it out the window since it does not supoort xinput and will never work properly in the majority of modern games) from your system. If you have other game controllers ike racing wheel you may need to unlug them.

Akaskas
02-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Can someone please help on my sepahi post? thanks

fangarfox
07-17-2012, 10:14 AM
i have the same issue using my razer onza.. the multiplayer is plainly ****ed up

abdullah226
09-07-2012, 11:41 AM
ok people i do the same its fairly very easy i was stuck as well but here is how it works i use a ps3 controller for gaming tats a long process to set it up through a program called ds3 tool but u guys have official pc controllers so what u have to do is download ds3 tool ill give u the link http://www.motioninjoy.com/download once all the setup is over and installation is done what u have to do is on the homepage click on xbox360 emulator and enable it hopefully all ur problems will be solved i had razer onza tournament edition controller same problem but this helped me so hopefully u wont be having problems :)