PDA

View Full Version : Juno talks to Clay Kaczmarek (With PROOF)!!!! (SPOILER ALERT)!!!!!!!!

razaqazee
02-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey guys,
It took me a long time but I managed to extract audio files from ACR. It had a few surprises, but this one is major. Just check out the clip I attached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yniaHqImbUg

This is the result of my 12 hour research. Most likely it will come in the new DLC. Its not a hoax as the voice of Juno is clearly the same from ACB. Clay knew way more info from Juno but sadly, I couldn't get info on what she meant by "Remember.... In Eden". I guess its a cinematic scene that can only be shown within the game.

(PS: my video editing skill is weak.. I know) :)

InfectedNation
02-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Nice find! So tempted to listen, but the DLC is only 2 and a half days away, and I don't wanna spoil it...

dxsxhxcx
02-25-2012, 11:12 PM
you should change the title of your thread because it already has spoiler on it, maybe to something like "Clay/S16 and the new DLC" or something like that.. ;)

razaqazee
02-25-2012, 11:25 PM
you should change the title of your thread because it already has spoiler on it, maybe to something like "Clay/S16 and the new DLC" or something like that.. ;)
Done.

zStrictStyle
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Awesome!Keep it up!

twenty_glyphs
02-26-2012, 12:30 AM
It looks like you changed the title of your post but not the title of the thread? I'm not sure how that works, but the very spoilerish thread title is still showing up on the main forum page. Also, don't expect your YouTube video to stay up for long...

But awesome discovery! I kind of wish I hadn't seen it, but I know I wouldn't have stopped myself from listening. It's got me more pumped up to see what the DLC has to offer. It's sounding like they should have named it "The Lost Revelation". This audio sounds like just Juno's half of a conversation with Subject 16. I wonder if this is a message that she left inside the Animus software herself. They've hinted that the Animus is based on First Civilization technology, so that's a possibility. Based on Juno's lines, it also seems like she's telling Clay to remember what he saw in Eden during his Animus session, which may have involved her or "the way" she's talking about (I'm also thinking of the Path that Subject 16 mentioned in Brotherhood's Clusters, and that Juno herself mentioned in Brotherhood). It also sounds like she may show him some vision, and then says the line "Your eyes are now open." Very interesting stuff.

EDIT: Also, Clay meeting Juno could be what the achievement "Meet Your Maker" is talking about. Of course, it could also refer to when Clay kills himself.

rileypoole1234
02-26-2012, 01:26 AM
Whoa. That is certainly interesting. Seems like 16 knows... Everything.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-26-2012, 01:36 AM
aaaahhhhhhhhh only 2 days away...or is it 3 days!?!?........... should I watch it?....can I watch it ? aaaahhh will i ever leave this endless ring of dlc spoilers !!.....I can't wait any longer !.......she sees me press the bu tton .........NO! i have to stay away ! untill it comes out !!! ....

razaqazee
02-26-2012, 02:02 AM
Can someone tell me a way to change the title of the thread or delete it so that I could start a new one to make the title less spoilerish. I apologize for the title if it gave to much info.

kalo.yanis
02-26-2012, 02:04 AM
You know, saying SPOILER ALERT right after "Juno talks to Clay Kaczmarek!!" in the title is like opening an umbrella right after it's stopped raining.

ace3001
02-26-2012, 02:51 AM
OI IF IT'S A SPOILER DON'T PUT THE **** SPOILER ON THE TITLE ITSELF! Thanks.

stefman6987
02-26-2012, 01:46 PM
hmmm... interesting.. where did you get this from?

LightRey
02-26-2012, 02:18 PM
hmmm... interesting.. where did you get this from?

He got it from the game itself.

xPICKLEMONSTER
02-26-2012, 02:53 PM
HEY wats up? i was comparing chievements with my friend and i saw New ones! he hasnt got the new one and neither have i! Check them out in the video i made as proof!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogEnjm7KoOA&feature=g-upl&context=G29b2a07AUAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHH im so EXCITED!!!!

GLHS
02-26-2012, 04:27 PM
So, wait a minute. This is the same source as the other audio leak? The guy pulled them from encrypted audio files on the PC disk, is this from the same files? Or from something else in the game? Cuz if it's from the same files, it makes me wonder why the dude didn't add this into his video. He made it sound like he decrypted all of them. And what else was there? The OP says there was more, but this is the major thing. If we don't hear it all in the DLC, I hope there will be an addition to this. I'd love to hear the other stuff. This is pretty sweet. It makes even more sense why Clay knows so much and is so focused on helping Desmond. That's his real purpose.

dxsxhxcx
02-26-2012, 04:32 PM
one thing I'm wondering is with which ancestor Clay meet Juno...

GLHS
02-26-2012, 04:36 PM
It doesn't necessarily have to be through an ancestor, though. Desmond had quite a few encounters with Juno on his own without the message being delivered through Ezio. It could've been a side-effect of of the bleeding effect for Clay as well.

dxsxhxcx
02-26-2012, 04:38 PM
It doesn't necessarily have to be through an ancestor, though. Desmond had quite a few encounters with Juno on his own without the message being delivered through Ezio. It could've been a side-effect of of the bleeding effect for Clay as well.

you're right, I forgot about that...

rileypoole1234
02-26-2012, 04:58 PM
So, wait a minute. This is the same source as the other audio leak? The guy pulled them from encrypted audio files on the PC disk, is this from the same files? Or from something else in the game? Cuz if it's from the same files, it makes me wonder why the dude didn't add this into his video. He made it sound like he decrypted all of them. And what else was there? The OP says there was more, but this is the major thing. If we don't hear it all in the DLC, I hope there will be an addition to this. I'd love to hear the other stuff. This is pretty sweet. It makes even more sense why Clay knows so much and is so focused on helping Desmond. That's his real purpose.

I think it's pulled from different files than the other one. I don't remember hearing anything like this on the other one.

GLHS
02-26-2012, 05:01 PM
:) It's all good. It makes me wonder too the real story on how he knows the truth about everything. Up until now, I just assumed that he found the first truth memory and everything else from his digging through memories all the way to Adam, but now with this I wonder if it wasn't all TWCB's doing. Maybe they just showed it to him, or uncovered it for him, and maybe showed him the future too. Idk, but if you ask me, he seems to know a whole lot from simply just digging around in his DNA.

@Rileypoole1234: This wasn't on the other one at all. But that doesn't mean that isn't from the same set of files. Maybe there were more, but the first guy couldn't decipher them all or something. That's why I wondered why they weren't in his video to begin with. But if this isn't from the same place, than that means that there's a bunch of these things hidden all over the place.........

Sajn12
02-26-2012, 05:31 PM
GOD! GOD! Clay! Juno! I can't believe it! EPIC!!! :O Ok, calm down, Sajn... This is amazing! :O

razaqazee
02-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I got this from the Xbox 360. Don't ask me how, because it was very lengthy, difficult to crack, and I also didn't have a PC version. I also took the time to hear the other extracted audio from the DLC3_filenames, and it had bits of audio that were also shown in the first DLC leaked audio. It was the same, with extras seconds in them, but Juno was totally unexpected. In regards to your other questions, I simply didn't have the motivation to build the rest of the audio files into one video. They had the same content just like the other vids. It makes me wonder why the first guy who cracked this, didn't even give a glimpse of TWCB in his vid, because my audio files were nearly identical......

GLHS
02-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Ah ok. Thanks for the clear-up. So pretty much, it's from the same files, you just found more of a complete version. Also, we can guess that these files are included on all copies, and not just the PC copies. But I'm guessing either he didn't crack all of it, or for some reason left some of it out. There's a few lines in the trailer that didn't make it into his video as well, most notably as many people have caught, the line that Rebecca has. I guess he just didn't get it all. He missed out on something pretty big that you found though. Good job dude.

razaqazee
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Ah ok. Thanks for the clear-up. So pretty much, it's from the same files, you just found more of a complete version. Also, we can guess that these files are included on all copies, and not just the PC copies. But I'm guessing either he didn't crack all of it, or for some reason left some of it out. There's a few lines in the trailer that didn't make it into his video as well, most notably as many people have caught, the line that Rebecca has. I guess he just didn't get it all. He missed out on something pretty big that you found though. Good job dude.
Even I couldn't find the rest of Rebecca's (???) iconic speech. Time to dig in and find the answer to all of this :D

dxsxhxcx
02-26-2012, 06:46 PM
:) It's all good. It makes me wonder too the real story on how he knows the truth about everything. Up until now, I just assumed that he found the first truth memory and everything else from his digging through memories all the way to Adam, but now with this I wonder if it wasn't all TWCB's doing. Maybe they just showed it to him, or uncovered it for him, and maybe showed him the future too. Idk, but if you ask me, he seems to know a whole lot from simply just digging around in his DNA.

the cutscene of the first truth video was part of one of his animus sessions at Abstergo (this is shown at the beginning of the video), so that was probably recorded by them when they were looking for relevant data regarding the PoEs...

Daniel Cross was able to see the past and the future through Nikolai's eyes via bleeding effect when he (Nikolai) touched the staff, maybe that what's happened with him (S16) too, during one of his hallucinations because of the Bleeding Effect he was able to see this through one of his ancestors who saw the same thing, because if this had happened during one of his sessions at Abstergo, they would probably record it..