PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Sale

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 03:57 PM
I just noticed this (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/html/pbPage.Weekend_Deal?utm_source=DP_US&utm_medium=ubi&utm_content=buynow_ubishop&utm_campaign=30off_ACR_Anno_Ubibanner_022112_US)
Perfect opportunity! I have to rush and get the DLC Bundle. It's obtainable :D

Acrimonious_Nin
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
No sorry i don't think so.. -_- things like this make me want to get AC3 around 3 months after its release. we who have the game are paying 75 bux while others pay 60 or less for the whole thing -__-

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 04:36 PM
No sorry i don't think so.. -_- things like this make me want to get AC3 around 3 months after its release. we who have the game are paying 75 bux while others pay 60 or less for the whole thing -__-

You obviously have no idea how business or time works.

Assassin_M
02-23-2012, 05:13 PM
You obviously have no idea how business or time works.
Let business be business and let him/her be sane..

The13Doctors
02-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Let business be business and let him/her be sane..

Not sure what you just said but okay.

I just got paid so I am gladly getting the DLC Bundle. I just hope Lost Archives comes out for PC as well.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 12:26 AM
will it come out for pc along with the consoles?

The13Doctors
02-24-2012, 12:45 AM
will it come out for pc along with the consoles?

Obviously not, Sales are a pro of PC Gaming, it's much cheaper once you get it.

PC Gaming is an investment, once you put the money into the Console, the games are so much cheaper, run much better, and feel much better. So to answer your question, no..

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Obviously not, Sales are a pro of PC Gaming, it's much cheaper once you get it.

PC Gaming is an investment, once you put the money into the Console, the games are so much cheaper, run much better, and feel much better. So to answer your question, no..
ummmm >_> thank you....but you will not turn me into a PC gamer... btw double answering is against the rules ;) so be careful next time...plus ps3 is better than all the other systems anyways ;D and that is a FACT DO NOT REPLY TO THIS I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT !!!

The13Doctors
02-24-2012, 01:43 AM
ummmm >_> thank you....but you will not turn me into a PC gamer... btw double answering is against the rules ;) so be careful next time...plus ps3 is better than all the other systems anyways ;D and that is a FACT DO NOT REPLY TO THIS I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT !!!

I'm not trying to change your opinion on anything. I'm not up for those dumb console things.

I was simply stating that PC Gaming was an investment that provides for cheaper games.

Also, don't pull rules out on me, Rules/Laws don't apply to me, especially idiotic technical ones.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 02:11 AM
I'm not trying to change your opinion on anything. I'm not up for those dumb console things.

I was simply stating that PC Gaming was an investment that provides for cheaper games.

Also, don't pull rules out on me, Rules/Laws don't apply to me, especially idiotic technical ones.

lol you win ;D...u.u ill buy the PC game :( lol laws don't apply ? lol hahaha you know nothing the laws of gravity so VERY APPLY TO ALL !!!

The13Doctors
02-24-2012, 09:49 PM
lol you win ;D...u.u ill buy the PC game :( lol laws don't apply ? lol hahaha you know nothing the laws of gravity so VERY APPLY TO ALL !!!

You know, I was hoping you'd mention it. No, the Laws of Gravity are known to be merely a suggestion, it doesn't always work, I am actually going to start a study on how gravity only works in conditions in which there is air, I may have made a scientific breakthrough, although it's quite obvious so I'd be surprise if nobody thought of it before.

Gravity works only in specific conditions, conditions that can be avoided.

LightRey
02-24-2012, 09:54 PM
You know, I was hoping you'd mention it. No, the Laws of Gravity are known to be merely a suggestion, it doesn't always work, I am actually going to start a study on how gravity only works in conditions in which there is air, I may have made a scientific breakthrough, although it's quite obvious so I'd be surprise if nobody thought of it before.

-__-
You had better be joking.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 09:58 PM

unless you are a superconductor on steel frozen by liquid nitrogen...do not try to say that we humans can fly...or else i quit ac series and start watching dragon ball z ;)

whoa wait in which there is air? so your gonna find another planet with no air? or you gonna make a vacuum...please make smart i mean sense..go, make the sensing thing in my brain work cause you make none in you post.

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 12:52 AM
whoa wait in which there is air? so your gonna find another planet with no air? or you gonna make a vacuum...please make smart i mean sense..go, make the sensing thing in my brain work cause you make none in you post.
You stated gravity is a law. I proved you wrong. I didn't say I have made a vacuum which I very well could, but it isn't something I want to do right now.

pirate1802
02-25-2012, 02:56 AM
You stated gravity is a law. I proved you wrong. I didn't say I have made a vacuum which I very well could, but it isn't something I want to do right now.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/2/24/I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 04:21 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/2/24/I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

xD

pirate1802
02-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I find your sig fascinating, but there are only 11 "doctors" in it :/

The13Doctors
02-25-2012, 06:07 PM
I find your sig fascinating, but there are only 11 "doctors" in it :/

Yeah, I'm working on finding the last two...