PDA

View Full Version : Dont you think it would have been better if we got an Ezio DLC?

Azula2005
02-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Who for sure are we going to see in AC3?....Desmond
I mean this is Ezio's last chapter..After this we'll never see him again. It would make more sense if we got an Ezio DLC and not a Desmond/block stacking DLC.
I understand we had 3 titles with Ezio already, one might say "isn't that enough?" it's not, we actually had 4 titles with Desmond.

Wouldn't it have been cool if you got an Altair DLC? Maybe we could relive him going to Mongolia or something...

I never thought i'd say this but this is one DLC that i'm NOT going to spend 10$ on.. i'll let this pass and just watch it on Youtube maybe zwoooooosh (http://www.youtube.com/user/zwoooooosh)
or the TheMediaCows (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMediaCows) will upload a walk through or something

LightRey
02-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Nope. Ezio (and Alta´r for that matter) have finished their stories. It's time for Desmond to get some serious attention.

Azula2005
02-22-2012, 09:19 PM
^I disagree, but that's your opinion.

Will_Lucky
02-22-2012, 09:24 PM
No as much as I love Ezio and his story its finished. I would have rather seen more Altair sequences to be honest as there are still large gaps between those memories.

ElDoucherino
02-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Agree with LightRey....we already know all there is to know about Altair and Ezio. What we don't know is what happened to Clay and this DLC will tell us about that. Darby also told us that they had to scrap Altair going to Mongolia sequences as their were no time to develope a new setting...

Anykeyer
02-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I dont want any more Ezio. But they could make modern-day story DLC in another (better) format. Im not excited about more platfrom puzzles with voices from nowhere. Its minigame. Who expands only minigames in major SP DLC?
If I didnt knew already this being the last DLC I would bet on Ubisoft releasing additional missions for Den Defense next time )

LightRey
02-22-2012, 09:46 PM
Look, I'm not one of those people that has had enough of Alta´r and Ezio, but especially considering how we've basically seen their entire lives and they shouldn't have anything to "report" to Desmond anymore (because of the Synch Nexus), I see absolutely no reason to go back to them again. Let them rest. They deserve the peace they so desperately fought for.

YuurHeen
02-22-2012, 10:09 PM
we dont need ezio and altair we got clay and desmond in this dlc. would be great if we could play normally with those two instead of the 1st person puzzle.

eagleforlife1
02-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Personally, I would have liked some Ezio DLC. Maybe something like the Cristina memories in Brotherhood.

kriegerdesgottes
02-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I think more on Altair would have been cool. They had to skip many of the important moments of his life like his childhood and the Genghis Khan event and how he saved that guy at the well. I think we have seen enough of Ezio to be satisfied but I feel like there was some potential for Altair. It does seem like this DLC will come with some very interesting info on the modern day setting and gave us a lot of insight into what is really going on with Lucy and Subject 16 so I'm not disappointed by that but rather the fact that they are being put into the Portal-esque Desmond sequences that I personally hated and will probably never play again. I was really hoping these would be actual memories but I have a feeling there is probably a good reason for it like the fact that subject 16, like Desmond, has to find his way out of his broken mind but will fail as we know and we will find out how and why so I guess it's kind of necessary to do it this way but I just really hate those FP sequences.

naran6142
02-22-2012, 10:33 PM
i think ubi gave themselves the option of making altair dlc with the other 2 memory seals

continuing ezio's story i think is a bad idea tho i do want some side missions for ACR

im really looking forward to this dlc tho

zStrictStyle
02-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Look, I'm not one of those people that has had enough of Alta´r and Ezio, but especially considering how we've basically seen their entire lives and they shouldn't have anything to "report" to Desmond anymore (because of the Synch Nexus), I see absolutely no reason to go back to them again. Let them rest. They deserve the peace they so desperately fought for.

Ezio yes.But not Altair.

LightRey
02-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Ezio yes.But not Altair.

Actually, also Alta´r. The bleeding affect was caused by all of Desmond's ancestors, not just Ezio. However, Desmond had already gone through all important Alta´r memories in his genetic memory. It just so happens that there were a few significant events in Ezio's life that were memories of Alta´r. However, any other significant memories of Alta´r that Ezio would have relived would still have to have been relived by Desmond to achieve his Synch Nexus, since they'd be important memories of Ezio.

Dieinthedark
02-22-2012, 11:47 PM
I'm with LightRey on this one. AC3 should be about Desmond and his story. Dec 21 is approaching so no getting off with ancestors in the past. Desmond's got some work to do, and I say it should be in AC3.

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm with LightRey on this one. AC3 should be about Desmond and his story. Dec 21 is approaching so no getting off with ancestors in the past. Desmond's got some work to do, and I say it should be in AC3.

well now I have nothing against some ancestor action, but Desmond's role will be much bigger. It already is in fact. Besides as I said, he's done with Ezio and Alta´r.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-22-2012, 11:53 PM
well now I have nothing against some ancestor action

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

xD

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

xD

xD
I knew someone was going to do that!

SlimeDynamiteD
02-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Hahaha!
That one was really awkward xD

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Hahaha!
That one was really awkward xD

xD
Well we did see some ancestor action between Ezio and Caterina.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-22-2012, 11:58 PM
They had a picknick... xD

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:59 PM
They had a picknick... xD

That's Sofia.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Shame shet different toilet :|

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm down to see the 10 year of Altair in Alexandria before he became old and hobbled.
Maybe in a future DLC if they make another?

tarrero
02-23-2012, 12:23 AM
The ONLY way in which a Ezio┤s DLC is possible, is through sixteen, after all, both he and desmond share that ancestor, and since it is likely that those trophies are about him..
I know that Ezio and Altair should have their deserved rest, but I could not see myself paying 15 bucks for those first person sequences only.

dAnNyKiLlZ
02-23-2012, 12:43 AM
No. It's about time we're getting some answers about Clay (hopefully some on Desmond too but idk).

bestoftheturks
02-23-2012, 12:48 AM
YES.

Oh God, yes, I'm so glad someone else thinks like this!

I want another Ezio DLC. And I want Yusuf in that Ezio DLC.

I never thought I would say this about anything Assassin's Creed related but this is not one DLC I'm getting. I have no interest in Desmond, but well, I'd still give it a look, if it was free. Now 15 bucks for Desmond-- And worse, 15 bucks for that awful block thing I refused to finish in the original game because I just couldn't stand it?

No, thank you.

I'm not a masochist.

Give us Ezio, Ubisoft. And Yusuf. Give us the normal way of playing. No block stuff. Please.

ElDoucherino
02-23-2012, 02:34 PM
YES.

I never thought I would say this about anything Assassin's Creed related but this is not one DLC I'm getting. I have no interest in Desmond, but well, I'd still give it a look, if it was free. Now 15 bucks for Desmond-- And worse, 15 bucks for that awful block thing I refused to finish in the original game because I just couldn't stand it?

No, thank you.

I'm not a masochist.

Give us Ezio, Ubisoft. And Yusuf. Give us the normal way of playing. No block stuff. Please.

And that would be, what? And its still 10 bucks for the DLC...

LightRey
02-23-2012, 02:46 PM
YES.

No, thank you.

I'm not a masochist.

lolwut?

ElDoucherino
02-23-2012, 03:17 PM
lolwut?

Indeed...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
YES.

No, thank you.

I'm not a masochist.

unfortunately for you ezio is dead so is altair and yusuf...and EVERYONE WANTS THE BLOCKS...WE LOVE THE BLOCKS...WE OBEY.. THE BLOCKS....

WE ARE THE BLOCKS.... so, no!we get some good 1080p of hd fp desmond/clay goodness walking around in absolute beautiful atmostphere !!!

zStrictStyle
02-24-2012, 01:00 AM
I don`t know.But I don`t think Ubisoft`s resources or employes are so little to be spending 4-5 months working on just 2 missions...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 01:06 AM
YUP that thing in the center of animus island will teleport you into another ''island'' DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT !!!