PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations The Lost Archive Trailer

Pages : [1] 2

The13Doctors
02-22-2012, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnqbzDJiaI
Here it is, I have downloaded it in the highest quality, just in case.

kriegerdesgottes
02-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the upload. Unfortunately it looks like exactly what I thought it was. Looks like this will be the first time I pass on AC SP DLC. I'll watch it on youtube.

Gil_217
02-22-2012, 08:49 PM
William implies that Clay was "sent" to Abstergo as a spy to gather Intel.
And lol at Rebeca (presumably, it's her voice that's for sure) saying "Vidic, we kept him in the Animus for too long"

This is going to be good!

The13Doctors
02-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the upload. Unfortunately it looks like exactly what I thought it was. Looks like this will be the first time I pass on AC SP DLC. I'll watch it on youtube.
We know that Clay is Ezio's Descendant, maybe some extra gameplay? We see Rebecca and the Animus room all normal, then freaky, some scenes don't look like the Black Room, maybe we'll see more into Clay and actually play as him in third person for a bit, watch his initiation, etc. Either way it seems like a pretty long DLC, I'm rushing to buy an Xbox again for this.

kriegerdesgottes
02-22-2012, 08:52 PM
William implies that Clay was "sent" to Abstergo as a spy to gather Intel.
And lol at Rebeca (presumably, it's her voice that's for sure) saying "Vidic, we kept him in the Animus for too long"

This is going to be good!

It did definitely sound like Rebecca. Didn't Lucy or Rebecca I think, say they hadn't seen each other in 7 years?

Azula2005
02-22-2012, 08:59 PM
I never thought i'll say this but this is the first DLC that i'm NOT going to get..

CkSwtos
02-22-2012, 09:42 PM
I never thought i'll say this but this is the first DLC that i'm NOT going to get..
Man! Why? it's so freakin' awesome! Clay gameplay and memories. ANd a part of it that I caught was from the leaked audio!

mustangmaniak20
02-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Whay the heck would anyone want to buy this crap?! FPS, Really? Man screw this, if there isnt any normal SP stuff I might just go ahead and watch a Walkthrough or something. If I wanna play something like Portal, im gonna go play ****ing Portal, not Assassins creed.

LightRey
02-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Whay the heck would anyone want to buy this crap?! FPS, Really? Man screw this, if there isnt any normal SP stuff I might just go ahead and watch a Walkthrough or something. If I wanna play something like Portal, im gonna go play ****ing Portal, not Assassins creed.

heyheyheyheyhey, keep it down and no swearing. It's no FPS, there's no shooting. It's just FP and some people here actually like it.

ElDoucherino
02-22-2012, 09:54 PM

I wanna buy this so called "crap" as I am eager to know about Clay and his part in the story...

LightRey
02-22-2012, 09:56 PM
I wanna buy this so called "crap" as I am eager to know about Clay and his part in the story...

Ditto.

Azula2005
02-22-2012, 09:57 PM
I don't know dude? What if it's abunch of those block stacking minigames..but with a story.

I don't care much about Clay, he's of little interest to me. It was cool how they're going to add Lucy though.

ElDoucherino
02-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I don't know dude? What if it's abunch of those block stacking minigames..but with a story.

I don't care much about Clay, he's of little interest to me. It was cool how they're going to add Lucy though.

Well that is a first...Clay is to me, that is, the most interesting person in the story :)

dxsxhxcx
02-22-2012, 10:10 PM
the information this DLC will provide seems to be pretty cool, too bad it'll be in 1st person...

The13Doctors
02-22-2012, 10:10 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/v8lmkp.png

Where could this be?

ElDoucherino
02-22-2012, 10:11 PM

Where could this be?

Animus island?

LightRey
02-22-2012, 10:14 PM

Where could this be?

Looks like Animus Island to me, but with one gate on the hill instead of 7.

DarthEzio55
02-22-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm probably going to wait for a review, then i might think about buying the DLC, but it will be awesome if we get to play in third person as 16 (sorry i can't call him Clay, he will always be known as subject 16 to me lol)

dxsxhxcx
02-22-2012, 10:30 PM
that portal looks a lot with the one shown in one of the old trailers before the release of ACR (the one where we see Desmond trapped)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjL8sDM32n8

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9071/semttulopyg.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1103/semttul2o.jpg

notafanboy
02-22-2012, 10:36 PM
i┤ll just watch a walkthrough on youtube,

zStrictStyle
02-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks alot for Altair`s (amazing) last chapter Ubi.With this DLC there`s no hope of getting more of Altair:(

LightRey
02-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks alot for Altair`s (amazing) last chapter Ubi.With this DLC there`s no hope of getting more of Altair:(

There never really was considering the definition of the Synch Nexus.

dxsxhxcx
02-22-2012, 10:46 PM

just because the DLC will be released after we finished the game several times this doesn't mean that its events need to happen after the end of the game...

LightRey
02-22-2012, 10:57 PM
just because the DLC will be released after we finished the game several times this doesn't mean that its events need to happen after the end of the game...

Eh, it kinda does. Every DLC was always introduced in such a way that accessing it either before or after finishing the game made sense.

InfectedNation
02-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Altair and Ezio's stories are finished, accept that.

EDIT: And this DLC fits in anytime after Sequence 7 or 8 (one of those 2), Because Clay transfers his memories to Desmond as Animus Island is deleting.

rileypoole1234
02-22-2012, 11:03 PM
I don't want to spend the money for this but I'm interested in 16 so whatever. Sort of wish they made this part of the game on release though.

The13Doctors
02-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Eh, it kinda does. Every DLC was always introduced in such a way that accessing it either before or after finishing the game made sense.
Not necessarily, the AC 2 maps would have only been accessible before he went to Rome.

You never know exactly, this is obviously before 16 was deleted, probably around AC2 time, just after he went into the Black Room.

Also, I was right about Animus Island!

And LightRey said they wouldn't do it. :D

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Not necessarily, the AC 2 maps would have only been accessible before he went to Rome.

You never know exactly, this is obviously before 16 was deleted, probably around AC2 time, just after he went into the Black Room.

Also, I was right about Animus Island!

And LightRey said they wouldn't do it. :D

wut? what AC2 maps?

You're jumping to conclusions about Animus Island.

souNdwAve89
02-22-2012, 11:14 PM
I think it is great that Ubisoft tried to do new things in Revelations with the first person puzzles replacing the glyphs/rifts and tower defense. I thought the first person puzzle was okay, but kinda boring at times and I was hoping for more. A lot of information that was told during those sequences weren't that great when you compare to AC2's and Brotherhood's. I know that a lot of people hated the tower defense game feature, but I thought it was cool even though it felt out of place.

The trailer is cool, but I don't think I will be buying it. I'll probably just watch a walk through of it on YouTube. It would be cool if the ending of this DLC gives more hints towards AC3 since Brotherhood's DLC (coordinates) transitioned fine over to Revelations

zStrictStyle
02-22-2012, 11:17 PM

You expect me to believe that Altair is just gone like that because of your Sync Nexus?Each mission was 5 min or more by 2-3 min. And you`re just satisfied with that with a charcter like Altair?

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:19 PM
You expect me to believe that Altair is just gone like that because of your Sync Nexus?Each mission was 5 min or more by 2-3 min. And you`re just satisfied with that with a charcter like Altair?

The Synch Nexus is the point where all what the ancestors have to "say" has been relived by the subject. That means that Alta´r would have nothing interesting left to show to Desmond. Also, your opinion of the Alta´r memrories is not universal, don't try to pass it off as such.

InfectedNation
02-22-2012, 11:28 PM
You've been on this forum a few weeks and you're bashing LightRey for pointing out something rather obvious?

I think many of us would like to play as Altair again, but there's no logical reason for Desmond to relive his memories.

itsamea-mario
02-22-2012, 11:41 PM
God! Lightrey, don't go applying your 'logic' here!!11!!1

But seriously I dont particularly care if we don't see ezio/Altair again..

SlimeDynamiteD
02-22-2012, 11:57 PM
That means that Alta´r would have nothing interesting left to show to Desmond.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

The13Doctors
02-22-2012, 11:59 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

That's LightRey's thing, get something else, like a dog or something.

LightRey
02-22-2012, 11:59 PM

xD
Oh god I can't stop laughing. xD

SlimeDynamiteD
02-23-2012, 12:00 AM
I didn't see any copyrights on it.

Plus, someone has to do it on LightRey.

LightRey
02-23-2012, 12:03 AM
That's LightRey's thing, get something else, like a dog or something.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If you know what I mean..png

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 12:04 AM

Played Bloodlines? Obviously not. That goes much more into the story. the 20 missing years are done.; Although I would like to see what happened after Maria died, there's no reason why this can't be before Desmond had the Synch Nexus and there is 10 more years of Altair's life we know nothing of. In his prime years anyways. Like how he got the dual blades and what he did in Alexandria. I am referring to the AC2 Auditore Shrine in Monterrigioni.

They could very well do DLC in the past. "They haven't done it before" isn't a reason not to.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Put the emphasis on "thing" xD

LightRey
02-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Put the emphasis on "thing" xD

Done.

SDGR Blaze
02-23-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm glad that there will be a dlc to explain more about subject 16 or clay as we now know. But I would also like a dlc for ezio to fill in the gap between ACB and ACR.

dAnNyKiLlZ
02-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Is that Adam on 0:47 with the green lighting? Can't really tell lol.

tarrero
02-23-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm glad that there will be a dlc to explain more about subject 16 or clay as we now know. But I would also like a dlc for ezio to fill in the gap between ACB and ACR.

The ONLY way in which a Ezio┤s DLC is possible, is through sixteen, after all, both he and desmond share that ancestor.......
I know that Ezio and Altair should have their deserved rest, but I could not see myself paying 15 bucks for those first person sequences only.

Spendalot
02-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Not sure if i'll bother. I like more trophies, i like the addition of 3 new multiplayer characters, i look forward to more Lucy (though i get the feeling it'll just be what we see in the trailer of her and nothing more) and i have some interest in Subject 16.

BUT i'm gutted that it's focusing on the horrendous first person stuff. It was far and away my least favourite part of Revelations (my least favourite part of the entire series, infact) and if it's gonna be pricey too like the last DLC, then i might just give it a miss.

Really disappointed at this stage, but i'll make my final decision next week once we know more....

TaleraRis
02-23-2012, 03:14 AM
I was really excited and then I saw it looks to be DLC of more of those first person sequences I hated so much that I didn't even bother finishing them. DLC is never a pass for me and it looks like this may be.

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 03:29 AM
You're jumping to conclusions about Animus Island.

The evidence is right here. Admit it, you were wrong.

Is that Adam on 0:47 with the green lighting? Can't really tell lol.

That was jesus at the cross... Cross, Jesus, OMG!

DavisP92
02-23-2012, 03:55 AM
this will be the first AC dlc that I won't get:(, I'm sorry but i hated the Desmond concept of ACR. I was hoping they'd do something where you play his memories not just walk on blocks as he tells you his past. And if that's all there is to the dlc then i'd rather look at a walk-through on youtube. but to those that want to buy it, hope you have fun with it:D

matheus_737
02-23-2012, 04:02 AM
pretty awsome!!!!!!!!!! finally we will have our answers about 16 his life in Abstergo just amazing

naran6142
02-23-2012, 04:50 AM
ive been waiting for this stuff on 16 forever so im pretty pumped... glad to here its only a week away :D

oh and about the sync nexus and altair.... the sync nexus is the last available memory of the ancestor, so that the subject can isolate their memories from the memories of their ancestor and not have a mental break down cuz of the bleeding effect... that said desmond hit his nexus with altair in AC2(the dream). so the only way to relive altairs memories again is through the other 2 memory seals

hopefully that clears the concept up for some :)

pirate1802
02-23-2012, 04:51 AM
I'd he happy if
1. The sequences are more... should i say, vivid. Like the last desmond sequence. It looked almost like the Abstergo offices from AC1 yet looked surreal. Which I think it will, since in the trailer I saw 16's funeral and it looked like it was in one of those sequences.

2. It better be long than the ingame sequences :@

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 05:36 AM
Anyone else going to make note of Jesus on the cross and you know, remember the fact that the Templar symbol is a cross?!

twenty_glyphs
02-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Anyone else going to make note of Jesus on the cross and you know, remember the fact that the Templar symbol is a cross?!

No, because one of the Truth puzzles in AC2 says that the Templars took the Shroud of Eden from Jesus. The picture in that puzzle is the same picture that was in The Lost Archive trailer.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100804095906/assassinscreed/images/2/28/Glyph_7-3--article_image.jpg (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/index.php?title=Glyphs&image=Glyph_7-3--article_image-jpg)

Another Truth puzzle shows the Mark of Cain was the Templar cross, so that was their symbol long before Jesus came along. All clues point to the Templars killing Jesus to take the Shroud of Eden.

goclo822
02-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Aaaaand they have removed the video. Seriously what is up with Ubi? A week before the release and there is still no actual official word that this DLC even exists. Do they not want people to know about it or what? :confused:

twenty_glyphs
02-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Aaaaand they have removed the video. Seriously what is up with Ubi? A week before the release and there is still no actual official word that this DLC even exists. Do they not want people to know about it or what? :confused:

This is getting to be outright neurotic. It's almost like they are so embarrassed that the DLC is more of the first person sequences that weren't received very well, that they are trying to pretend like it doesn't even exist. Do they really expect people to buy something that they're unwilling to even attempt to hype up and sell to us?

stefman6987
02-23-2012, 07:52 AM
i downloaded the trailer just to be safe that i had it.. aha, but at 1:31 it shows the gate that was shown in the trailer for the desmond's journey, honestly, it has the centre gate... hmmmmmm kind of strange, and did anyone notice to abstergo cymbal in the assassin's seal? maybe a literal meaning for "there is a templar in the assassin's" ahahah, but one of the glyph puzzle cymbals was there as well :\

oh and as for rebecca's voice, maybe they didn't want kirsten bell back :|

misterB2001
02-23-2012, 08:19 AM
This sounds awesome. It looks.....meh.

1st person stuff was, boring, uneventful and a waste of time.

Am I going to buy this dlc? Hell yeah!

LightRey
02-23-2012, 08:23 AM
The evidence is right here. Admit it, you were wrong.

That was jesus at the cross... Cross, Jesus, OMG!

Dude, 1/4 of that video was taken from older games and trailers. Animus Island won't look any different.

You do realize now that when you're wrong, you're now actually going to have to apologize to me?

EDIT: Btw, I think it's not unlikely that a "memory" of Animus Island might be the end point of a Desmond's Journey-like sequence and that that gate is the gate you have to step through to finish it. That would explain why the island is basically identical, but with only one gate on the hill and (at least in the trailer) a mirror image of the actual Animus Island.

goclo822
02-23-2012, 09:06 AM
oh and as for rebecca's voice, maybe they didn't want kirsten bell back :|
I don't see why they wouldn't want her back. Why would they put Lucy back in the game and then not want the voice actor for that character back?

It is odd though that that is Rebecca's voice. Maybe Kristen Bell just didn't want to return but that seems strange considering the fact that she has stated she would be game for a movie, why wouldn't she also want to finish off her character in the game? And regardless whether she couldn't come back or wouldn't, why on earth would they use the voice actor for Rebecca? They had to have known we would not only notice that that was Rebecca's voice actor but also that she sounds nothing like Lucy. If they were to recast Lucy, I would think they would do so with an actress that at least shares a similar voice.

I think maybe that is actually suppose to be Rebecca and there is a storyline we have to wait and see or something.

Moultonborough
02-23-2012, 09:19 AM
My question is thus: Will we only be able to access it after the gates repair or after we get 35 or 40 fragments? I don't expect it to be 30 or less since it takes a total of 30 to open Desmond's last Journey. Anyone have a idea?

LightRey
02-23-2012, 09:23 AM
My question is thus: Will we only be able to access it after the gates repair or after we get 35 or 40 fragments? I don't expect it to be 30 or less since it takes a total of 30 to open Desmond's last Journey. Anyone have a idea?

We'll have to wait and see.

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Anyone forget that Rebecca was also a fugitive Assassin in Abstergo in Clay's era? How do you guys think she gained her knowledge with the Animus?

Also, LightRey, give it up man, why do you push so hard to always be right, look guy/girl, you aren't perfect and on occasion you will be wrong. Also, I'm unsure if I should upload it, don't want to get any flags on my account.

No, because one of the Truth puzzles in AC2 says that the Templars took the Shroud of Eden from Jesus. The picture in that puzzle is the same picture that was in The Lost Archive trailer.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100804095906/assassinscreed/images/2/28/Glyph_7-3--article_image.jpg (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/index.php?title=Glyphs&image=Glyph_7-3--article_image-jpg)

Another Truth puzzle shows the Mark of Cain was the Templar cross, so that was their symbol long before Jesus came along. All clues point to the Templars killing Jesus to take the Shroud of Eden.

I wasn't suggesting that the cross acme from that event, I was suggesting that Jesus was killed by Templars and that we'd see about it.

Linked video, it's working again.

LightRey
02-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Anyone forget that Rebecca was also a fugitive Assassin in Abstergo in Clay's era? How do you guys think she gained her knowledge with the Animus?

Also, LightRey, give it up man, why do you push so hard to always be right, look guy/girl, you aren't perfect and on occasion you will be wrong. Also, I'm unsure if I should upload it, don't want to get any flags on my account.

I'm telling you, you're jumping to conlcusions. You always jump at the first sign of "evidence" you find for your theory and then promptly proclaim you are correct. You've seen one picture of what clearly looks like Animus island exactly like it is now except for the single gate on the hill and you immediately act as if a dev said that they made an actual addition to it. At this point I don't even think your theory is even likely, let alone proven beyond reasonable doubt.

No offense, but you'd make a poor scientist.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-23-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm offended. :(

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm telling you, you're jumping to conlcusions. You always jump at the first sign of "evidence" you find for your theory and then promptly proclaim you are correct. You've seen one picture of what clearly looks like Animus island exactly like it is now except for the single gate on the hill and you immediately act as if a dev said that they made an actual addition to it. At this point I don't even think your theory is even likely, let alone proven beyond reasonable doubt.

No offense, but you'd make a poor scientist.

... You- Actually, I'm done. i've learned, from someone I once knew, to quit while I'm behind.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________

I wonder if that building is the Assassins HQ and actually has an indoor Leap Of Faith for the novices.

stefman6987
02-23-2012, 09:38 AM
I don't see why they wouldn't want her back. Why would they put Lucy back in the game and then not want the voice actor for that character back?

It is odd though that that is Rebecca's voice. Maybe Kristen Bell just didn't want to return but that seems strange considering the fact that she has stated she would be game for a movie, why wouldn't she also want to finish off her character in the game? And regardless whether she couldn't come back or wouldn't, why on earth would they use the voice actor for Rebecca? They had to have known we would not only notice that that was Rebecca's voice actor but also that she sounds nothing like Lucy. If they were to recast Lucy, I would think they would do so with an actress that at least shares a similar voice.

I think maybe that is actually suppose to be Rebecca and there is a storyline we have to wait and see or something.

when i watched it again i realised that it doesn't say "vidic we kept him in the animus to long" i think it actually sais "vidic kept him" or "vidic, he kept him" the leaked audio showed us alot of dialogue from different people, so maybe when william was wandering why clay was killed, rebecca explained it to him, either way, it looks so good!

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 09:42 AM
when i watched it again i realised that it doesn't say "vidic we kept him in the animus to long" i think it actually sais "vidic kept him" or "vidic, he kept him" the leaked audio showed us alot of dialogue from different people, so maybe when william was wandering why clay was killed, rebecca explained it to him, either way, it looks so good!

Yeah, it's really close, it can say either we or he.
Gotta wait to play it.

Also, fixed the video.

stefman6987
02-23-2012, 09:59 AM
yeah, 5 days though.. i remember counting 5 days till ACR came out... this is ridicolous ahah ;)

Assassin_M
02-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Hmm so some people here were ****-hurting for the apparent lack of "Revelations"
and now, finally they got it and they still complain.. I quote myself "give a monkey a banana and others will complain, give every monkey a banana, tigers will want the same"

wapikas
02-23-2012, 11:07 AM
I actually really enjoyed ACR despite single player story was too short and there were no side missions. Constantinople created great atmosphere, there were new game mechanics (hookblade, bombs) but I am starting to hate this game. Ubisoft just keeps releasing crappy DLC-s. I am really not interested playing FP missions even if this DLC would be free. My suggestion: vote with wallet and don't buy this DLC

LightRey
02-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Hmm so some people here were ****-hurting for the apparent lack of "Revelations"
and now, finally they got it and they still complain.. I quote myself "give a monkey a banana and others will complain, give every monkey a banana, tigers will want the same"

Nice one xD

Assassin_M
02-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Oh I`v never bypassed the language filter before.. so now B-U-T-T is filtered ?
Oooookay didnt know that, sorry..

TheSpong
02-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks a bunch Ubi. Thanks for giving us single-player DLC that, IMO, is based on one of the worst additions to Revelations. The single-player story is shameful, it's riddled with bugs (AGAIN), and then you have the bare-faced front to try and pedal more first-person rubbish and charge me for it. No dice, there's no way in hell I'm paying for something that plays worse than the original Doom did when it was released nearly twenty years ago.

I sincerely hope that you release the unlock code for the final Vlad secret location as standalone DLC, that's the only thing I have any interest in now. But I know you won't, you'll expect me to pay for this half-baked rubbish as well. And that's not going to happen. I'm furiously disappointed in how bad the single-player side of Revelations has turned out to be. In one fell swoop you've pretty much killed any enjoyment I had for the series.

My apologies to everyone else in this thread, I had to get that off my chest and there didn't really seem to be any other Lost Archive-specific thread.

itsamea-mario
02-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Believe it or not, some people actually liked the desmnod sequences!!!
Mad isn't it!?!?!?

Assassin_M
02-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks a bunch Ubi. Thanks for giving us single-player DLC that, IMO, is based on one of the worst additions to Revelations. The single-player story is shameful, it's riddled with bugs (AGAIN), and then you have the bare-faced front to try and pedal more first-person crap and charge me for it. No dice, there's no way in hell I'm paying for something that plays worse than the original Doom did when it was released nearly twenty years ago.

I sincerely hope that you release the unlock code for the final Vlad secret location as standalone DLC, that's the only thing I have any interest in now. But I know you won't, you'll expect me to pay for this half-baked crap as well. And that's not going to happen. I'm furiously disappointed in how bad the single-player side of Revelations has turned out to be. In one fell swoop you've pretty much killed any enjoyment I had for the series.

My apologies to everyone else in this thread, I had to get that off my chest and there didn't really seem to be any other Lost Archive-specific thread.
Although I do not appreciate your colorful vocabulary, I do respect your apology..

goclo822
02-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Does anyone know who is saying "Lucy, what's going to happen to me?" Is that Clay or Desmond? I'm assuming Clay but it also sounds like Desmond.

Oh yea I can hear that. Ok well that makes sense.

LightRey
02-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Does anyone know who is saying "Lucy, what's going to happen to me?" Is that Clay or Desmond? I'm assuming Clay but it also sounds like Desmond.

Oh yea I can hear that. Ok well that makes sense.

That's Clay.

Sajn12
02-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Wow, MOST EPIC! :O The locations in first person mission seems to be more realistic... and more difficult, as I see. :D And Rebecca speaks to Vidic! Yeah, there's gonna be more dialogues than in leaked audio. I can't wait... 28th... EPIC!

LightRey
02-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Let me clear this up once and for all, Rebecca says: "Vidic. He kept him in the animus too long.". She's not talking to Vidic, she's talking about Vidic.

Sajn12
02-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Ah, thanks. I didn't hear 'He' :)

LightRey
02-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Ah, thanks. I didn't hear 'He' :)

No problem. It's a little hard to make out, yes, but you can hear it if you listen closely. The way she says it also suggests that that's what she's saying. It doesn't sound like she's talking to Vidic.

Gil_217
02-23-2012, 12:35 PM
No problem. It's a little hard to make out, yes, but you can hear it if you listen closely. The way she says it also suggests that that's what she's saying. It doesn't sound like she's talking to Vidic.

Yeah, but even if she says "he" it doesn't necessarily mean she's not talking to Vidic,even if it's very unlikely, she can be talking to him or not.

TheSpong
02-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Although I do not appreciate your colorful vocabulary, I do respect your apology..

Fair point, I've edited my post (even though you've quoted it in all its colourful glory). My apologies again, but I'm really annoyed and disappointed about it. Brotherhood was a fantastic game, including the Da Vinci DLC. The single-player side of Revelations and its Lost Archive DLC pales so much in comparison. It's taken just so many steps backward.

TrueStoic
02-23-2012, 12:51 PM
wait NO altair skin? stil we get te impaler mission ( and sword with it i suppose)
10 achievments??
The 3 characters would then be the harlequin, crusader and doctor. the "pirate" gang peopl already paid for so i dont think it wil be those.
suposedly the last DLC of Revelations.
OR is it? damit i realy wish taht skin would come for free

stefman6987
02-23-2012, 01:00 PM

Alot of people are making this dlc to be the worse thing going, there's so much dialogue that has to be shown i recon we will see alot of cut scenes, but with regards to rebecca talking.. i think maybe we will get a cutscene to play as or just watch william and them.. i'm not really sure where i'm going with this but i actually think this is going to be REALLY REALLY AWESOME, whoever disagrees.. are obviously templars

Jediknightben
02-23-2012, 01:13 PM
This is bugging me like mad! Why is Ubi now cleansing the internet of this trailer? Even the official Zavvi one has gone.
Don't tell me they're withdrawing the DLC

TheSpong
02-23-2012, 01:18 PM
This is bugging me like mad! Why is Ubi now cleansing the internet of this trailer? Even the official Zavvi one has gone.
Don't tell me they're withdrawing the DLC

You mean the trailer for The Lost Archive on the Zavvi site? It's still there for me, I checked after seeing your post.

LightRey
02-23-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah, but even if she says "he" it doesn't necessarily mean she's not talking to Vidic,even if it's very unlikely, she can be talking to him or not.

But it completely eliminates any real reason to suspect her of working for Vidic.

pacmanate
02-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I was not going to buy this DLC... or at least I was going to wait it out. But that trailer was full of EPICNESS!

GameFreak65
02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
I feaking hated the FP segments in ACR but i am going ti buy this one for the story so buy it gys support the develpors so they can make for us great story and gameplay

dxsxhxcx
02-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Alot of people are making this dlc to be the worse thing going, there's so much dialogue that has to be shown i recon we will see alot of cut scenes, but with regards to rebecca talking.. i think maybe we will get a cutscene to play as or just watch william and them.. i'm not really sure where i'm going with this but i actually think this is going to be REALLY REALLY AWESOME, whoever disagrees.. are obviously templars

one thing is the information this DLC will provide, another thing completely different is how this information will be shown, what some people don't like is the fact that this DLC will probably be more of those 1st person missions (I think this already was confirmed, but who knows, maybe the last sequences will be in 3rd person or cutscenes, that image with Lucy running at the end gave me a little hope but I'm not very optimistic about this) and a lot of people didn't like them...

I'm sure that the "answers" this DLC will provide will be amazing, but the fact that they'll be in 1st person like the Desmond Journey IMO cut half of the fun/impact of it, stone blocks with the Assassin insignia on it pretending to be human will never be better than seeing the same event (what seems to be S16's initiation into the order) as a cutscene (or even playing part of it) with "real" people, at this point I wouldn't even mind if the gameplay was in 1st person (even thinking 3rd person is MUCH better) but in places emulated by the animus (like happens with the ancestors) and "real" people (without those awkward blocks) but sadly this doesn't seems to be the case...

itsamea-mario
02-23-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm sure the bit with Lucy is just the part from AC2.

LightRey
02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm sure the bit with Lucy is just the part from AC2.

I agree. I'm pretty sure all of that came from AC2.

dxsxhxcx
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM
yeah, it seems to be from AC2, but if that's the case, how S16 had access to that specific moment?!

LightRey
02-23-2012, 02:03 PM
yeah, it seems to be from AC2, but if that's the case, how S16 had access to that specific moment?!

He may not have. The bits could very well have been added to the trailer to add the feel of Lucy being at abstergo SPOILER being a double agent.

zerocooll21
02-23-2012, 02:07 PM
OMG thanks for DL + posting. Got really annoyed with vid after vid being taken down.

got chills watchin, Can't effin wait!

I hate FPS, err FP (sorry Lightrey ;) ) but actually found the desmond parts a nice break from the regular game play.

ace3001
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
So... No actual Assassin's Creed style gameplay? :(

LightRey
02-23-2012, 03:13 PM
So... No actual Assassin's Creed style gameplay? :(

There could be, but there's no indication of it, no.

zerocooll21
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm pumped, I hope its all S16 :D

Lass4r
02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh wow, this seems alot more exciting than I thought it was gonna be...

GLHS
02-23-2012, 03:36 PM
one thing is the information this DLC will provide, another thing completely different is how this information will be shown, what some people don't like is the fact that this DLC will probably be more of those 1st person missions (I think this already was confirmed, but who knows, maybe the last sequences will be in 3rd person or cutscenes, that image with Lucy running at the end gave me a little hope but I'm not very optimistic about this) and a lot of people didn't like them...

I'm sure that the "answers" this DLC will provide will be amazing, but the fact that they'll be in 1st person like the Desmond Journey IMO cut half of the fun/impact of it, stone blocks with the Assassin insignia on it pretending to be human will never be better than seeing the same event (what seems to be S16's initiation into the order) as a cutscene (or even playing part of it) with "real" people, at this point I wouldn't even mind if the gameplay was in 1st person (even thinking 3rd person is MUCH better) but in places emulated by the animus (like happens with the ancestors) and "real" people (without those awkward blocks) but sadly this doesn't seems to be the case...

I'm not saying I agree with it being in first person because, honestly, I really didn't enjoy it. I'm sorry, but Ubisoft does not do first person well. It looks clunky and so 2 generations ago. So, I'm not happy about this choice. BUT, from a developmental point of view, you have to remember that this honestly is the way that makes the most sense. We're not just reliving Clay's memories here. We're playing as Clay while "lost" in the animus and searching for his synch nexus. This is us witnessing Clay finding his nexus and piecing himself and his life together. Through it, we get to see Clay's life and who he was, through the eyes of the man himself. Really, it's a great idea. It would be much better if Ubisoft could do first person correctly, but you take what you can get. I would probably enjoy it more if it was third person, but I'm just happy that they're doing this. And story wise, it looks amazing. There's even some dialogue in the trailer that I didn't hear in the leaked audio, so that's cool and makes me think that there might be a little more in there that what we expect. I'm still excited to play it, no matter what.

Mae5tro975
02-23-2012, 04:45 PM
It looks like it's not JUST puzzles, it has stuff that was previously only preorder/limited edition bonuses. I could imagine those who did preorder the deluxe editions will be annoyed, but I didn't so I'll be buying. I want that armor, and Drac's sword.

Remember Da Vinci's Disappearance, how they set up a third party (Hermeticists), but also managed to managed to give Lucrezia a cameo, so you ultimately had a more satisfying final confrontation with her than you did in the vanilla game. I always thought for a similar Revelations DLC mission, they could do one that takes place much earlier in the narrative (like Brotherhood's Copernicus Conspiracy DLC) where Shakulu makes a similar brief cameo, therefore the Byzantine Templars have a hatchet man we can latch onto throughout the narrative (we meet Ahmet fairly early, but he's neutral for most of the game), and gives the Renegade a cooler entrance.

As for Altair, they could do one with him and Darim in Mongolia, helping Qulan Gal assassinate Genghis Khan.

I don't imagine any further story expansions for ACR, though, with AC3 on the Horizon.

The13Doctors
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
It looks like it's not JUST puzzles, it has stuff that was previously only preorder/limited edition bonuses. I could imagine those who did preorder the deluxe editions will be annoyed, but I didn't so I'll be buying. I want that armor, and Drac's sword.

Remember Da Vinci's Disappearance, how they set up a third party (Hermeticists), but also managed to managed to give Lucrezia a cameo, so you ultimately had a more satisfying final confrontation with her than you did in the vanilla game. I always thought for a similar Revelations DLC mission, they could do one that takes place much earlier in the narrative (like Brotherhood's Copernicus Conspiracy DLC) where Shakulu makes a similar brief cameo, therefore the Byzantine Templars have a hatchet man we can latch onto throughout the narrative (we meet Ahmet fairly early, but he's neutral for most of the game), and gives the Renegade a cooler entrance.

As for Altair, they could do one with him and Darim in Mongolia, helping Qulan Gal assassinate Genghis Khan.

I don't imagine any further story expansions for ACR, though, with AC3 on the Horizon.

Oh crasp! I never knew Brotherhood had 2 DLC missions, I thought it was only the Davinci Disappearance! Only for PS3, not PC :(

Omg, new gameplay experience awesome

POP1Fan
02-23-2012, 06:15 PM
I love this trailer! I loved the First Person sequences and these look 10x better! Can't wait to see the story :o

pirate1802
02-23-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm not saying I agree with it being in first person because, honestly, I really didn't enjoy it. I'm sorry, but Ubisoft does not do first person well. It looks clunky and so 2 generations ago. So, I'm not happy about this choice. BUT, from a developmental point of view, you have to remember that this honestly is the way that makes the most sense. We're not just reliving Clay's memories here. We're playing as Clay while "lost" in the animus and searching for his synch nexus. This is us witnessing Clay finding his nexus and piecing himself and his life together. Through it, we get to see Clay's life and who he was, through the eyes of the man himself. Really, it's a great idea. It would be much better if Ubisoft could do first person correctly, but you take what you can get. I would probably enjoy it more if it was third person, but I'm just happy that they're doing this. And story wise, it looks amazing. There's even some dialogue in the trailer that I didn't hear in the leaked audio, so that's cool and makes me think that there might be a little more in there that what we expect. I'm still excited to play it, no matter what.

My thoughts exactly.

SleezeRocker
02-23-2012, 06:21 PM
So clay dies 7 days after my birthday this year O_o!? lol

Loks intersting, not crazy about the style but im down for it. I can use the $ i saved from the ACRO map pack and put it towards this ;)

itsamea-mario
02-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Yeah, and Lucy dies ON my birthday.

I think.

SleezeRocker
02-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Ha crazy man!

stefman6987
02-23-2012, 06:40 PM

I agree, but the trailer gives it a much better feel aha... there's just so much information they need to show, i'm hoping that there will be cut scenes. I'm not to fussed about the fact that most of it will most likely be FP, i didn't hate it enough to not play it, i thought desmond's journey was interesting, they are really going indepth with the story, and well besides assassinating people that's the reason why i play it, it's almost like a complex movie... such as inception... aha in brother hood they were like "it was a memory inside a memory".. SWEET JESUS! ahaha ;)

pacmanate
02-23-2012, 09:00 PM
I dont understandddddddd, even gameinformer uploaded the DLC trailer today and it has been taken down too. Don't they want anyone to know about this dlc?! Its out in like 5 days!

naran6142
02-23-2012, 09:10 PM
I dont understandddddddd, even gameinformer uploaded the DLC trailer today and it has been taken down too. Don't they want anyone to know about this dlc?! Its out in like 5 days!

its called lost archive so ubi wants to keep it a secret to build the effect of discovering it :p

if not, then im just as confused as you are

ajl992008
02-23-2012, 10:06 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.246868400/Assassins_Creed«_Revelations_-_Ottoman_Edition.html

if you look at this from ubiworkshop it shows lost archive in the description... so why take off the vidz? they should just keep them and carry on promoting it.

plus:

the exciting part of this is the altair skin!

THE LOST ARCHIVE (DLC 3)
Innovative narration style and puzzle-platforming gameplay pioneered in Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ present-day Desmond sequences.
The Lost Archive includes:
- New single player features:
• 3 character skins: Ezio Turkish Assassin Armour, Alta´r robe, the Armour of Brutus
• Capacity upgrades for: gun, crossbow, bomb capacities
• 1 additional mission: "Vlad the Impaler Prison"
- New multiplayer features:
• 3 characters: the Crusader, Ottoman Jester, Ottoman Doctor

InfectedNation
02-23-2012, 10:18 PM
I've had the Altair skin from the beginning and it just feels out of place on Ezio's face and in Constantinople.

Also DO NOT USE THE OUTFIT AT THE SAME TIME AS HOOD REMOVAL GLITCH. It is extremely difficult to get the outfit back to normal afterwards (involves messing around with memory replay, skipping cutscenes and changing outfits for ages)

LightRey
02-23-2012, 10:22 PM
I've had the Altair skin from the beginning and it just feels out of place on Ezio's face and in Constantinople.

Also DO NOT USE THE OUTFIT AT THE SAME TIME AS HOOD REMOVAL GLITCH. It is extremely difficult to get the outfit back to normal afterwards (involves messing around with memory replay, skipping cutscenes and changing outfits for ages)

Thanks for the warning. I've been meaningn to try out that glitch and I could have imagined myself trying it out with the Alta´r skin.

Zebroneath
02-23-2012, 11:08 PM
To be honest, the only possible thing that could have been done with Ezio in a single player DLC was with that bomb making guy whose name I forgot, it that would not seem any more interesting. Ezio's story is officially finished, and some of you cannot grasp that fact.
I for one think this is a great DLC. We will finally see what were the exact events that occurred to this guy and the first-person-perspective gameplay reminds me of Portal, where it was challenging enough to be both interesting and a fresh idea that was implemented. It was entirely optional in the regular single player and that was what drew me in...the fact that it was optional.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 12:33 AM
its called lost archive so ubi wants to keep it a secret to build the effect of discovering it :p

if not, then im just as confused as you are
LOL i find that amazing lol you know the word secret lol...because they failed >:)

kudos17
02-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Yeah... probably won't buy this. Don't care about the multiplayer, skins, and the FP gameplay isn't fascinating enough to justify spending 10 bucks. I will watch a playthrough, though - I want to see how Clay's story ends.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 02:20 AM
yeah i agree 75 bux for this game lol bs

B_Crispino
02-24-2012, 02:31 AM
i ****ing knew it!

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 02:31 AM
i ****ing knew it!
??? What?

AnthonyA85
02-24-2012, 02:54 AM
I'll pass on this DLC, as i did all the other MP DLCs, which were pointless since the MP was (and is) a complete failure. Plus i already have (and completed) the Vlad mission since i have the Animus Edition.

I'll just settle for watching the walkthrough on youtube. Hopefully, we'll get all the answers to what Clay was blabbing about at the end of the Truth level in Brotherhood, though i doubt it.

I am NOT a fan of the Desmond sequences in Revelations, not because they're focused on desmond (i'm one of the ones who wants a 45/50% Desmond centric AC3), no, i'm not a fan, because those sequences were all FIRST PERSON, and that just does not fit the AC franchise, and i hope to god we never see anything like that again. I was expecting the Revelations Desmond sequences to be like Brotherhood's, which would have allowed us to actually walk INSIDE Desmonds own memories, instead, we got those FPS style puzzle levels, which i really did not like the look of (which is why i never played them)

Seriously though, i hope we never see FPS in Assassin's Creed again.

pirate1802
02-24-2012, 03:10 AM
Though i hoped for some regular third person gameplay, I don't mind the third person gameplay provided they are made longer and more interactive and beautiful to look at, rather than just empty rooms :l

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 03:38 AM
I really enjoyed what they did, you know what there good at doing, making beautiful scenery in there respective time line, and desmond's journey portrays a more modern art like atmosphere and you can only enjoy it through 1st person and 1080 hd lol. I hope to see more 1st person stuff :D

pirate1802
02-24-2012, 04:25 AM
The tall building thingy and 16's initiation and his funeral got me excited, Because they all look to be in that first-person mode.. :D If that's the case then this time the FP mode's gonna be a lot more exciting than the last time ^_^

JeffKinckner
02-24-2012, 05:42 AM
I agree I can't wait to learn more about subject 16s past

TaleraRis
02-24-2012, 07:15 AM
I feaking hated the FP segments in ACR but i am going ti buy this one for the story so buy it gys support the develpors so they can make for us great story and gameplay

Here's the rub for me. I love Assassin's Creed. I want to support the developers and the game...but they're not giving me good gameplay. I thought the ACR Desmond sequences were worse than the bad old days of playing Myst on my PC when it first came out.

They're also not providing the best material in regards to story. Before ACR came out, I was pysched to think that we were getting a look into Desmond's past and might actually get to experience it first-hand, because experiencing memories first-hand is a core concept of the AC series.

Instead, we get clunky first person puzzle sequences and periodic voice overs and a picture or two in the scenery. It felt like they completely phoned it in.

It's hard for me to throw my support behind that sort of effort.

EscoBlades
02-24-2012, 10:42 AM
I didn't mind the Desmond Sections at all. If anything, they required a different type of mental agility.

Sue me :p

TachyonicRage
02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
There is something about Vidic that might shock us all, We dont know much about him, all we know is that his is a **********. Throughout the series we have been seeing alot of hidden agenda assassins and templars. Now what if Vidic was previously an assassin?

And did i heard Rebbeca warning Vidic. In a way this DLC may be the "Revelations" we are looking for.

Scystab
02-24-2012, 11:03 AM
trailer works again. Hmm, Vlad the Impaler mission... I aready have that because of my preorder edition, but i think i'll still get the DLC, this stuff looks awesome

stefman6987
02-24-2012, 11:26 AM
I really enjoyed what they did, you know what there good at doing, making beautiful scenery in there respective time line, and desmond's journey portrays a more modern art like atmosphere and you can only enjoy it through 1st person and 1080 hd lol. I hope to see more 1st person stuff :D

my thoughts exactly lol :D. i swear this would make an epic movie

Gil_217
02-24-2012, 11:30 AM
There is something about Vidic that might shock us all, We dont know much about him, all we know is that his is a **********. Throughout the series we have been seeing alot of hidden agenda assassins and templars. Now what if Vidic was previously an assassin?

And did i heard Rebbeca warning Vidic. In a way this DLC may be the "Revelations" we are looking for.

No, just no, that would be beyond horrible.

stefman6987
02-24-2012, 11:46 AM

what... it's good that your thinking about it like we all are, but vidic being an assassin? dude... they may aswell reveal vidic to be desmond's real father , in which desmond has to confront his real dad.. whilst realising his life is based on a lie... see there resemblance.. there both terrible ideas... sorry

TachyonicRage
02-24-2012, 01:52 PM
what... it's good that your thinking about it like we all are, but vidic being an assassin? dude... they may aswell reveal vidic to be desmond's real father , in which desmond has to confront his real dad.. whilst realising his life is based on a lie... see there resemblance.. there both terrible ideas... sorry

Bloody hell what i meant was that he was an assassin but he betrayed them, i didnt mean he is one, read it i said previously. this idea came from the fact that i thought i heard rebbeca in the trailer

LightRey
02-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Bloody hell what i meant was that he was an assassin but he betrayed them, i didnt mean he is one, read it i said previously. this idea came from the fact that i thought i heard rebbeca in the trailer

It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't really seem to fit nor do I think the drama would add much to the story.

eagleforlife1
02-24-2012, 01:59 PM
It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't really seem to fit nor do I think the drama would add much to the story.

It would explain how Abstergo knew who to target as test subjects.

Assassin_M
02-24-2012, 02:03 PM
It doesnt have to be Vidic though, they have a LOT of Moles..

dxsxhxcx
02-24-2012, 02:07 PM
I think we already had enough treason for a lifetime in this game... :P

Assassin_M
02-24-2012, 02:10 PM
I think we already had enough treason for a lifetime in this game... :P
SPOILERS !!!

Daniel Cross
Al Mualim
Uberto Alberti
Vali
Lucy Stillman (Possibly)

stefman6987
02-24-2012, 02:22 PM

Nope, sorry but doesn't make sense, if that did happen the story would be stupid and over complicated... SPOILERS they have moles in the assassin's already SPOILERS END yeah it was rebecca's voice but you can't be for certain that she said "vidic we kept him in the animus to long" i'm pretty sure it said "he" listen closely so it could be rebecca describing it to the other assassin's, what i think will happen is william will be like WTF went wrong?!??! hes dead?!?!?! and becca will explain it seeing as she's the animus geek

LightRey
02-24-2012, 02:36 PM

I wouldn't be so sure. Aside from the clues the arm tattoos they all have are, they also had Lucy as a very useful informant and from the looks of the DLC trailer S16 was deliberately sent to Abstergo, so we can already explain all known subjects without there being an additional informant.

eagleforlife1
02-24-2012, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. Aside from the clues the arm tattoos they all have are, they also had Lucy as a very useful informant and from the looks of the DLC trailer S16 was deliberately sent to Abstergo, so we can already explain all known subjects without there being an additional informant.

I'm not sure at all mate, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

LightRey
02-24-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure at all mate, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Well in that case, good work. It allowed me to make this point.

GLHS
02-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Yeah, Clay was sent to Abstergo after his induction to grab intel on the Animus Project and what they're really up to with it. Lucy was already there and was supposed to help him get out, but since at some point before this, she turned on the Assassins, she didn't help him, and failed at getting him out, and basically let him deteriorate and die. They didn't find and pick him up like Desmond. The only reason they found out about Dez was from Clay's somewhat broken memories of Ezio. Altair was quite revered by the Assassins during Ezio's time, and Abstergo knew that Altair had held an Apple from this, so they set out to find a direct descendant of him. Through research of the bloodlines and family trees etc. they were able to find out his identity and eventually track him down.

LightRey
02-24-2012, 04:09 PM
Yeah, Clay was sent to Abstergo after his induction to grab intel on the Animus Project and what they're really up to with it. Lucy was already there and was supposed to help him get out, but since at some point before this, she turned on the Assassins, she didn't help him, and failed at getting him out, and basically let him deteriorate and die. They didn't find and pick him up like Desmond. The only reason they found out about Dez was from Clay's somewhat broken memories of Ezio. Altair was quite revered by the Assassins during Ezio's time, and Abstergo knew that Altair had held an Apple from this, so they set out to find a direct descendant of him. Through research of the bloodlines and family trees etc. they were able to find out his identity and eventually track him down.

Interesting info. This DLC is going to be interesting indeed.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-24-2012, 04:19 PM
This DLC is going to be interesting indeed.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

pirate1802
02-24-2012, 05:29 PM
I didn't mind the Desmond Sections at all. If anything, they required a different type of mental agility.

Sue me :p

I liked them too, but they need some polishing. Who knows if they do it correct in this DLC they may become a permanent feature in future ACs. xD

LightRey
02-24-2012, 05:33 PM
I liked them too, but they need some polishing. Who knows if they do it correct in this DLC they may become a permanent feature in future ACs. xD

I agree. Though I'm not sure what more they could do with them in future games.

pirate1802
02-24-2012, 06:03 PM
I agree. Though I'm not sure what more they could do with them in future games.

Maybe after AC3? In the next story arc?

Sick_one12
02-24-2012, 06:45 PM

Wow...well Miss i guess i dont have to play/watch the dlc anymore since ill be ****ed if you are wrong and thats not what happened,because it all fits together perfectly:DGood work:)

LightRey
02-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Maybe after AC3? In the next story arc?

Possibly, but that would cause an interruption in the "trend" of gameplay evolution.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Just saw the dlc gameplay frOm a friend in europe, sorry to breaK it to guys spoiler clay dies in the end :O... End spoiler lol ;D

Gil_217
02-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Just saw the dlc gameplay frOm a friend in europe, sorry to breaK it to guys spoiler clay dies in the end :O... End spoiler lol ;D

Like always with you, I have to do this once again:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/144858069/Facepalm_by_iceman_3567.jpg

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 07:56 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rUGD1HNULpc/TqQoPcJpn1I/AAAAAAAA_dY/Ei6BIRkUIWI/s400/funny%2Bcat%2Bpictures%2Band%2Bcaptions%2B%2812%29 .jpg

SolidSage
02-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Hey Lightrey, what's going on here, someone said 16 transferred his memories to Desmond? Is that a theory or fact? If it's fact I'm expecting a concession from you in reference to our earlier discussion. ;) Later on.

crash3
02-24-2012, 08:12 PM
I like how 16's story is going to be more developed but im disappointed that it is through playing more of those terrible 1st person missions where you only get narratives as you play not some cinematic at the end as a reward. I wanted more gameplay as Ezio or Altair as both their stories in ACR were way too brief. I hope AC3 seriously makes up for all the faults that ACB and ACR have shown.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey Lightrey, what's going on here, someone said 16 transferred his memories to Desmond? Is that a theory or fact? If it's fact I'm expecting a concession from you in reference to our earlier discussion. ;) Later on.
is that not just a theory due to the fact that, during the deletion of animus island, clay grabs desmond and you see desmond glowing blue aswell ? because if it is that i have a feeling that he did imprint himself. He had the knowledge to do so lol so why wouldn't he.

LightRey
02-24-2012, 08:48 PM

Theory, but theoretically possible (to an extent). More likely though his memory was saved on the Animus instead.

ShaneO7K
02-24-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm hoping that it will kind of make a little hint of whats to come during AC3 (Modern times I mean).
The line at the end "I have seen what has been, what will be" is great. It'll be great to be able to watch as Clay turns from something similar to how he was on Animus Island into something more torn apart. Would've been better if those audio files hadn't been found though, pretty much know a large part of what the DLC will show but it will be worth seeing.

Gil_217
02-24-2012, 11:11 PM
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/revelations/en-GB/dlc/index.aspx

Acrimonious_Nin
02-24-2012, 11:32 PM
2 hours :D of gameplay gil thank you for the info i love you

De Filosoof
02-24-2012, 11:53 PM
It says 2 hours of all-new content So it's most likely with cutscenes and stuff included.
I think it's kinda short but i'm looking forward to it! It looks a lot more story driven and atmospheric than the Desmond journey stuff.

Xstantin
02-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Which one is Ezio's Ultimate Armor?

De Filosoof
02-24-2012, 11:58 PM
I also hope it will have some (optional) glyph like puzzles in it.
In the leaked audio the animus female voice said: Glyph upload initiated.

twenty_glyphs
02-25-2012, 12:17 AM
I saw a description on play.com the other day for the Ottoman Edition that said The Lost Archive would have 2 hours of gameplay with 8 Subject 16 missions. It also said there would be a new gameplay element of a trampoline, probably in addition to the other 2 types of blocks you can create. They've since changed the description text for the game though, so it's more generic. At least the official site confirms the 2 hours bit now.

SixKeys
02-25-2012, 12:43 AM
Which one is Ezio's Ultimate Armor?

Turkish Assassin armor, I expect.

Jexx21
02-25-2012, 01:48 AM
This actually looks quite fun.

Can't wait to get it when I get ACR.

burtie80
02-25-2012, 02:48 AM
Sorry for Sounding like A noob but how many dlc has there been? I am a bit confused!

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Sorry for Sounding like A noob but how many dlc has there been? I am a bit confused!

3 my friend :)

burtie80
02-25-2012, 02:58 AM
Really? Were 2 just multiplayer map packs? I can remember getting a couple of them. So this new subject 16 will make it dlc No.3?
I think my old age is catching up on me! Iam having trouble remembering what ive bought and havent bought! lolz

Fairus60
02-25-2012, 03:06 AM
So... the price on PSN stands for the original $14.99 or will it indeed cost $10 as reported earlier this week?

richterthiago
02-25-2012, 05:43 AM
I know some of you really do like the FP Desmond sequences, but I absolutely hated them. I found them very clunky, uninteresting and not worthy of a regular Assassin's Creed Game. It seemed to me like a very weak iPad mini-game.

Well, I'm 100% sure I WILL NOT download this, the revelations may be amazing, but just like a lot of you, I'll watch it on youtube. I won't put myself through the pain of playing these FP sequences again.

I REALLY hope they leave all of these superfluous "additions" to Revelations and go back to what makes a true Assassin's Creed game so amazing for ACIII. No shenanigans in ACIII, developers. OH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Invest on an AMAZINGLY well done and fulfilling 3rd person SP campaign with an AMAZING story. All the rest is just not even half as relevant, in my opinion. It's just to make it look like we're getting 'fresh new things'. Just focus on the good old stuff, make it flawless, and I'll be the happiest gamer on the planet come this October.

ace3001
02-25-2012, 05:57 AM
Just saw the dlc gameplay frOm a friend in europe, sorry to breaK it to guys spoiler clay dies in the end :O... End spoiler lol ;DErr... Isn't this kinda obvious?

dex3108BL
02-25-2012, 06:52 AM
On assassinscreed.su is article about DLC and they wrote that minimum duration of DLC is 2 hours :D

SpriteRage93
02-25-2012, 11:55 AM
how and when can i download this?

timpbader
02-25-2012, 12:02 PM
thanks for the upload. Unfortunately it looks like exactly what i thought it was. Looks like this will be the first time i pass on ac sp dlc. I'll watch it on youtube. who would of thought this would ever happen?!

What is going on over at ubi?! It's almost as if the employees are trying to sabotage the company from within with this bs!

GLHS
02-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Wow...well Miss i guess i dont have to play/watch the dlc anymore since ill be ****ed if you are wrong and thats not what happened,because it all fits together perfectly:DGood work:)

I still think you should play it lol. It's not like I spoiled all of it for everybody. I believe I'm mostly right. There might be some more to it, but it's just what's been pieced together by what's already revealed in AC:R in the Desmond missions, the leaked audio, and stuff I've read on both Desmond and Clay's wiki pages.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I highly doubt that what i read could cover 2 hours of gameplay...unless they rarely talk, but jeez they must rarely talk

GLHS
02-25-2012, 03:00 PM
The audio you mean? Idk, it could be done in cutscenes or a few lines at a time. There's probably quite a bit of gameplay in between. I don't see why they couldn't manage that. There's more than enough info there, so even though there may not be a huge amount of dialogue, what is there holds a lot of weight.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 03:07 PM
hmm....it just does not add up how 11 min of dialogue can hold down 2 hours of gameplay. Assuming that they will have the dialogue while we simultaneously play the game. Even if the dialogue is stretched out.

GLHS
02-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Well how much dialogue do think we get in a normal 2 hours of gameplay within the game? Depending on what part of the games, there's maybe, what, 5-7 cutscenes at most in 2 hours? And they don't hold many lines. We know that these first person parts are longer than the Desmond missions, and those only last a few minutes each. So give or take 2-3 minutes of full dialogue in each of them times 5 is about 10-15 minutes. And there aren't even cutscenes in those. It's just Desmond remembering stuff. Idk. I think they probably pulled it off just fine. Somebody else posted before how it's a minimum of 2 hours, so for the average player going through it on their first try, it's probably more like 3-4 hours.

Dejan507
02-25-2012, 03:20 PM
I know this is a bit off topic, but will there be some other website where i can download this DLC because ubisofts doesn't list my country in the download-available ones!
Also I will visit Italy soon, so will I be able to purchase DLC in gamestop or something?

De Filosoof
02-25-2012, 03:28 PM
hmm....it just does not add up how 11 min of dialogue can hold down 2 hours of gameplay. Assuming that they will have the dialogue while we simultaneously play the game. Even if the dialogue is stretched out.
There will be more dialogue...
And by the way some dialogue in the trailer has changed.
The way Clay says: I can see, what has been, what will be is different from the leaked audio.
So the dialogue is not an exact copy from the leaked audio.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
a tad bit off topic...but I would like to see an entire comedy dlc with shaun reliving his memories..you know comic relief lol i think it would be funny any way...u.u sadly if that IS all that the dlc has to offer then I am only buying it for the artistic scenery and voice acting and story line. Which is good

thijs_bujlsma you give me hope :D...but yeah thats what i was hoping for maybe a little more than what is to be expected.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 03:29 PM
I know this is a bit off topic, but will there be some other website where i can download this DLC because ubisofts doesn't list my country in the download-available ones!
Also I will visit Italy soon, so will I be able to purchase DLC in gamestop or something?

HEEY:D we both had an off topic idea ;)

Jediknightben
02-25-2012, 04:13 PM
I can't wait to see how much they violate Lucy's face with the new software
I think the problem with the new faces is that under certain light they look all boney and old... its not worth it, go back to ACB

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 04:36 PM
The graphics do add alot of improvement to the realism to the characters and I can't wait to see how they made these upcoming levels superbly gorgeous. It only gets better from here :D

but my question here is this dlc gonna be more cutscenes? and full sp gameplay? because i see it like this, 2 towers get fixed you walk through them and you finish the thing is about 20-40 minutes. I don't see how they put 2 hours of gameplay into these 2 towers. Maybe an hour each tower? thats insane lol i mean ....if there are cutscenes then they must be long and worth the 10 bux lol

gp2razor
02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Can someone give a link to the leaked audio please :)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-25-2012, 06:59 PM
there is no audio sorry, plus the dlc comes out in 3 days

Sajn12
02-25-2012, 07:26 PM
There is audio, I have it, but I can't give a link :/

Look at this, lol :D http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406455_353402788033695_207012852672690_1047323_534 057803_n.jpg (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406455_353402788033695_207012852672690_1047323_534 057803_n.jpg)

Apirka
02-25-2012, 08:00 PM
There is audio, I have it, but I can't give a link :/

Look at this, lol :D http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406455_353402788033695_207012852672690_1047323_534 057803_n.jpg (http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406455_353402788033695_207012852672690_1047323_534 057803_n.jpg)

XD

I am so ridiculously excited for this, seriously. I've even been replaying the game and the Desmond sequences are actually even more fun than I remember. (And I liked them the first time around after I finally got a grip on the mechanics.)

Sajn12
02-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Apirka: exactly! :)

Apirka
02-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Heh! I actually hated them until I finally got how they worked halfway through the second. And while I would have liked some normal AC gameplay with Clay, I think this is going to be awesome to play through, especially since the trailer males it look a bit more refined then Desmond's Journey.

Also, the trailer makes me want punch Vidic. Repeatedly. Poor Clay...

Sajn12
02-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Yeah, and locations seems to be more realistic than in first Desmond's Journeys. Did you noticed that "Leap of Faith Platform" when William said "We are Assassins"? Awesome...

Want to punch Vidic? :D Me too, I hated how he was looking at Desmond every morning in AC 1...

LightRey
02-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Yeah, and locations seems to be more realistic than in first Desmond's Journeys. Did you noticed that "Leap of Faith Platform" when William said "We are Assassins"? Awesome...

Want to punch Vidic? :D Me too, I hated how he was looking at Desmond every morning in AC 1...

Wel keep in mindl the Desmond's Journey sequences got more realistic with each part. What I found interesting is that the trailer showed what looked like Clay's funeral. I'm not sure how he would have any memory of said event, even if he was "alive" in the Animus.

Sajn12
02-26-2012, 11:33 AM
Yes, it was Clay's funeral, but it looked like it was in Black Room - I don't believe that Vidic has buried him.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Yes, it was Clay's funeral, but it looked like it was in Black Room - I don't believe that Vidic has buried him.

True, but that does bring up the question of why that (possibly virtual) event exists.

Apirka
02-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Maybe the black room can do more than just make you go through a representation of your memories? Or it has something to do with the "I can see what will be" line.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Maybe the black room can do more than just make you go through a representation of your memories? Or it has something to do with the "I can see what will be" line.

Hmmm, possibly. If he was able to see the future, maybe he saw his own funeral.

Sajn12
02-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Perhaps it's just virtual metaphor of his dead? I don't know.
EDIT: hmm, true, when he was saying "I can see what has been, what would" trailer was just showing his funeral... :/

TheSpong
02-26-2012, 11:54 AM
I have a question about the revelation involving Lucy in this DLC. I've not played AC1 myself, but someone on another board posted this and I'm curious as to what the answer may be...

At the end of AC1, a big deal was made about how Desmond has got Altair's eagle sense, and using that, he can see that Lucy is a friend/ally, while Vidic is an enemy. How did Lucy manage to mask her 'aura' or whatever it is that the eagle sense sees, if she was working for the Templars the whole time?

AntiChrist7
02-26-2012, 12:09 PM
I have a question about the revelation involving Lucy in this DLC. I've not played AC1 myself, but someone on another board posted this and I'm curious as to what the answer may be...

well we dont know exaclty on which side she is untill the dlc comes out. But it is possible that the producers havent though it this far. When you play AC1, Al mualim is also blue.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 12:29 PM
well we dont know exaclty on which side she is untill the dlc comes out. But it is possible that the producers havent though it this far. When you play AC1, Al mualim is also blue.

Actually, it has basically been confirmed that the main parts of the modern-day storyline have been thought out from the very beginning. The fact that Lucy doesn't show up red with Eagle Vision is, aside from storytelling-related issues, as of yet unexplained, but we don't know just how Eagle Vision really works in this respect. For instance, everyone who's shown up as red in eagle vision was already known to be an enemy. It was most often their (precise) location or appearance that was unknown. We don't know if Eagle Vision/Sense could actually find out if someone was a traitor if the user was unaware of the fact that there even was one.

Apirka
02-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Perhaps it also has to do with the user's feelings to an extent? Al Mualim was a father figure for Altair, while Lucy was Desmond's only friend and ally at that time, so maybe they were so sure neither could be an enemy that Eagle vision couldn't detect it.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Perhaps it also has to do with the user's feelings to an extent? Al Mualim was a father figure for Altair, while Lucy was Desmond's only friend and ally at that time, so maybe they were so sure neither could be an enemy that Eagle vision couldn't detect it.

True. There's also the fact that at least at the time they weren't enemies of the user per se. I mean even in hindsight Lucy seems more neutral than an enemy of Desmond and I don't think Alta´r fully knew he would oppose Al Mualim's true nature until the very end of AC1.

ElDoucherino
02-26-2012, 01:21 PM
True, but that does bring up the question of why that (possibly virtual) event exists.

Don't disregard that yet. Even if it is most unlikely, he could've been buried alive. The thing that troubles me however is this line from Brotherhood: "Everything you hope to become, everything that you hold dear, It's already gone". That implies to me that he could see the future so it is most likely that he could see his own funeral but didn't do anything about it. Maybe it was for the greater good of some kind. I'm just speculating of course, the DLC cannot get here soon enough.

Apirka
02-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Don't disregard that yet. Even if it is most unlikely, he could've been buried alive. The thing that troubles me however is this line from Brotherhood: "Everything you hope to become, everything that you hold dear, It's already gone". That implies to me that he could see the future so it is most likely that he could see his own funeral but didn't do anything about it. Maybe it was for the greater good of some kind. I'm just speculating of course, the DLC cannot get here soon enough.

D:

D:

Vidic, I will end you.

In all honesty, I think it's more likely that it's some sort of representation of his death or that he saw the future somehow. Especially since I can't see the Templar's burying him, with a gravestone and everything. If anything the Assassin's did it (though how they got the body I'm not sure. Or maybe it was purely symbolic on their part as well?)

AntiChrist7
02-26-2012, 01:45 PM
maybe lucy organised the funeral? since she is the one who should have gottenhim out, i imagine she feels very guilty.

ElDoucherino
02-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Yes probably, but that sequence in the trailer were you clearly see him (Clay) looking up from the grave while the hatch (or stone or whatever it might be) is closing in on you gets me thinking about the real way he died.

But you are probably right about the representation of his death. And just now while typing this I found me previous line freakishly close to the story about Jesus death, not that I in someway believe that Clay and Jesus are the same :P or that there is similarities in the ways that they died.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 02:15 PM
D:

D:

Vidic, I will end you.

In all honesty, I think it's more likely that it's some sort of representation of his death or that he saw the future somehow. Especially since I can't see the Templar's burying him, with a gravestone and everything. If anything the Assassin's did it (though how they got the body I'm not sure. Or maybe it was purely symbolic on their part as well?)

I can see them burying him. Remember, nobody was a the ceremony. I can very well imagine that it was a phoney funeral for the records, as part of a cover up. I can even imagine the casket being empty.

Apirka
02-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Yes probably, but that sequence in the trailer were you clearly see him (Clay) looking up from the grave while the hatch (or stone or whatever it might be) is closing in on you gets me thinking about the real way he died.

But you are probably right about the representation of his death. And just now while typing this I found me previous line freakishly close to the story about Jesus death, not that I in someway believe that Clay and Jesus are the same :P or that there is similarities in the ways that they died.

Come on, we both now that projected image in the trailer was meaningful symbolism that Clay is Jesus :p

But even if he died that way, how could A.I Clay know of it? In his databank entry he clearly states that he doesn't even know exactly how the real Clay died, only that he heard he'd cut his wrists and painted the walls with blood.

I can see them burying him. Remember, nobody was a the ceremony. I can very well imagine that it was a phoney funeral for the records, as part of a cover up. I can even imagine the casket being empty.

Huh, true. I assumed they'd just get rid of the body by burning it or something similar and be done with it, not give him a nice headstone, but it is curiously empty. (Or maybe Clay had no friends <.<) What if anyone decided to investigate and found an empty casket though?

GLHS
02-26-2012, 04:56 PM
I bet it's mostly symbolic and/or fake. I guarantee you they held a fake funeral for his "untimely death." Abstergo covered up every death they had. Subject 15's "mysterious car accident." They had her offed and then made it look like an accident. The Denver incident. Like it was just some freak explosion. These people were masters at making up fake stories to appease the pubic or other employees that weren't in the inner circle. None the wiser. I'm sure people wouldn't like hearing that Clay was driven insane by knowingly highly dangerous long-term exposer to the Animus and basically cut himself up to paint messages of blood on the walls for future subjects (i.e. Desmond).

Gil_217
02-26-2012, 05:49 PM

Apirka
02-26-2012, 05:50 PM
If it's a fake by Abstergo, how would AI!Clay remember it, though? If his database entry is to be believed, he only vaguely knows what happened after original!Clay programmed him.

...Actually, why are the blood messages in the Animus room? AI!Clay wouldn't know those either, since I doubt that a messy suicide like that would look the exact same as what Clay had imagined -- are there any inaccuracies? If not, they shouldn't be there... unless it's not AI!Clay, but original!Clay. Which in turn would require him to survive his little stint in interior design, be buried alive (by Abstergo), then somehow get out and be put back in the animus (for the same reasons as Desmond? -- "I must get out!"?). ...Though this is all rather far fetched, admittedly.

...I think I confused myself now.

samuelcd1997
02-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Is anyone seriously gonna pay for more of this first person platformer crap?
Cool music won't be enough to make me buy it, no way. I hated Desmond's Journey.

Gil_217
02-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Cool music won't be enough to make me buy it, no way. I hated Desmond's Journey.

Do you think anyone here even cares if you're going to buy it or not?

pacmanate
02-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Well he left an image of himself inside the animus right, and you can hear what happens outside of the animus. Maybe he heard they were doing a funeral for him and he just pictured in his mind because there is NO way he can know what his funeral was going to look like, let alone that he would be dead

Akaskas
02-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Not to mention this also includes Armor of Brutus, Altairs robes, Turkish Assassin armor, Ottoman Doctor and Jester, and Crusader

Apirka
02-26-2012, 06:07 PM

Since I rather enjoy this "first person platformer crap", why, yes, I am.

Well he left an image of himself inside the animus right, and you can hear what happens outside of the animus. Maybe he heard they were doing a funeral for him and he just pictured in his mind because there is NO way he can know what his funeral was going to look like, let alone that he would be dead

The database entry also states that solving the cluster puzzles put the AI back together, so how would he have heard? And how know the exact way the messages would look? (Assuming they are exactly replicated in that trailer scene, I am terrible at spotting these things.)

pirate1802
02-26-2012, 06:24 PM

xD rofl

pirate1802
02-26-2012, 06:26 PM

Why do people assume others think the same way they do?

masterfenix2009
02-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Why do people assume others think the same way they do? This.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 06:35 PM
xD rofl

xD
I started a trend.

This.

Indeed. Very much so.

dxsxhxcx
02-26-2012, 06:54 PM

http://abstergoindustries.com/securefiles/

in one of these sessions (DATA-DUMP_S03.S04) related to Project Legacy, you'll see that a templar had a similar experience watching his own funeral

LightRey
02-26-2012, 07:24 PM
http://abstergoindustries.com/securefiles/

in one of these sessions (DATA-DUMP_S03.S04) related to Project Legacy, you'll see that a templar had a similar experience watching his own funeral

True, but for some reason he wasn't exactly completely dead-ish. It was really weird.

naran6142
02-26-2012, 07:45 PM
I recall in the AC2 truth that 16 (srry, i cant bring myself to call him clay :p)was reliving the way his ancestors died, atleast thats what it seemed like.

that never made much sense to me, but maybe it had something to do with eagle vision, we know it doesnt restrict you to the memories of ur ancestors so that might explain it...

might also explain how 16 might be able to see the future.... he managed to sync back to adam and eve so maybe he has some super eagle vision so something

SneakyCharlie
02-26-2012, 09:21 PM
If I want to find out about Clay's story I can just watch the walkthrough on the internet. If the gameplay is the same stupid crap as desmond's journey from acr, I don't think a real assassin's creed fan would want to buy it. Ubisoft really messed this up. I miss the old AC :'(.....

dex3108BL
02-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi to all of you. I don't know if this was discussed before but I have watching The Truth video now and i have take this SS https://p.twimg.com/Amm13ePCEAAG-D3.png

Ant for me this person that holds Peace of Eden looks like Minerva:

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Writer-Explains-Brotherhood-Ending.jpg

So at the end of Brotherhood Subject 16 says:

Subject 16: She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become. Everything you hold dear. It's already gone.
Desmond: Explain. Please.
Subject 16: Eden, she... in Eden, find Eve. The key, her DNA.
So what if Subject 16 is telling Desmond that Minerva is not who we think she is, not Lucy. What if The Truth video from AC2 is from Subject 16 session and that he saw Minerva manipulating human slaves?

Eziolala
02-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I don't think a real assassin's creed fan would want to buy it.

I think you'll start a ****-storm with that.

Personally, I'm buying it because I want to know what happens, and I don't find it the same when watching walkthroughs on Youtube. I like to experience it for myself.
Buying this DLC or not does not determine if someone is, as you say, a 'real assassin's creed fan'.

Keep in mind that FP was only used in the Desmond's Journey parts of AC:R, and possibly this DLC...doesn't mean that AC is changing to FP. I think people are over-reacting a bit with the whole FP thing. I'm not a fan of first person myself, but come on. I always thought they had those parts in first person so as to add effect. Can it even be called FP when you can't see any body parts at all? From the (few) FPs I've played, arms were at least showing. Then again, I haven't played many first person games. I prefer third person.

Apirka
02-26-2012, 09:55 PM
If I want to find out about Clay's story I can just watch the walkthrough on the internet. If the gameplay is the same stupid crap as desmond's journey from acr, I don't think a real assassin's creed fan would want to buy it. Ubisoft really messed this up. I miss the old AC :'(.....

Why would a "real fan" not buy it? Believe it or not, there are people who actually enjoyed Desmond's Journey. People who, you know, are AC fans. Your taste =/= everybody else's taste.

LightRey
02-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Why would a "real fan" not buy it? Believe it or not, there are people who actually enjoyed Desmond's Journey. People who, you know, are AC fans. Your taste =/= everybody else's taste.

Exactly. Desmond's Journey was fun and interesting.

Xstantin
02-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Ant for me this person that holds Peace of Eden looks like Minerva

That's Juno, but yeah it's one of TWCB.

kalo.yanis
02-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi to all of you. I don't know if this was discussed before but I have watching The Truth video now and i have take this SS

Ant for me this person that holds Peace of Eden looks like Minerva:

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Writer-Explains-Brotherhood-Ending.jpg

That's Juno. And yes, it has been established that the shadowy figure resembles Minerva.

GunnarGunderson
02-26-2012, 11:11 PM
I'll be getting this if only to replace the preorder content I was never given and customer service refused to replace

Acrimonious_Nin
02-26-2012, 11:40 PM
I am getting this because i have an hd tv and desmonds journey is nothing more that eye gazms every time i do a playthrough :D

pirate1802
02-27-2012, 02:59 AM
And Vlad the Impaler mission !! I heard it was quite cool.

SixKeys
02-27-2012, 04:02 AM
And Vlad the Impaler mission !! I heard it was quite cool.

Don't get your hopes up. It's very short and not challenging at all.

Apirka
02-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Had an awesome atmosphere though, imo, and it was quite fun to climb around that area.

GLHS
02-27-2012, 09:44 AM
It was pretty linear, but his sword is awesome. I love the design and it's the strongest sword in the game except for the Sicilian Rapier I think. Or one of those. So you can basically use it throughout 80% of the game as the strongest sword. I always go straight for it once I get to Constantinople.

The13Doctors
02-27-2012, 09:47 AM
I can't wait to start using the Turkish Assassin Armor. I will pretend I am not Ezio. With it I can feel like I'm playing as a completely new character, one native to Istanbul, Ignoring the people calling you Ezio anyways.

LightRey
02-27-2012, 09:54 AM
I believe only Alta´r's Sword and Yusuf's Kijil are better than Vlad's sword.

De Filosoof
02-27-2012, 12:26 PM
But ehmm... Why is the DLC trailer still not on the official AC facebook page? Can somebody please explain? Because i don't get this.

misterB2001
02-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Does it really matter?

De Filosoof
02-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Don't know.... maybe, maybe not. It's just weird and it makes no sense.

XidiouSB
02-27-2012, 01:14 PM
Wasn't really that keen on the Desmond missions but either way I'll get this when it's released. The storyline is awesome and if this expands further on that then it's a must get for me.

Sajn12
02-27-2012, 01:27 PM
Maybe Ubisoft will release trailer tomorrow, because it's date of DLC's release. It was the same with DLC 1 and 2.

De Filosoof
02-27-2012, 01:43 PM
Cool :)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-27-2012, 03:31 PM
umm one day left and no trailer ?!?! (other than what we have seen) >_> this is the creepiest dlc ever....and this is ubisofts greatest talent other than making games , and thats keeping things hush...sorta...<_< I think we the forum members are the only ones that know more about the dlc than the other gamers that are not among us...maybe? lol

The13Doctors
02-27-2012, 06:32 PM
They announced it in the PC Multiplayer anyways.

InfectedNation
02-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Just noticed that the big audio leak from last year is still on youtube. Not worth listening to now with the DLC coming tomorrow.

Eziolala
02-27-2012, 10:09 PM
I kinda hate how everything is released US time. It's the 28th in Australia, I want it now!