PDA

View Full Version : AC II Revelations-Stuck

Dretchen
02-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Played all AC's thus far..

Been playing ACII Revelations in my spare time.

It has better movement for PC since my gripe about Brotherhood's movement. But, I am using the Xbox controller anyway as I got used to it for AC.

Anyway, the game still has issues in which I don't think Ubisoft is ever going to change.
You get certain missions and in order to get 100% sync, you must do this or must do that. Granted, you can usually figure it out by the 3rd try and get 100% sync, but this time, no matter what I try or do (10 tries now) I can't get 100% sync on a particualr mission (The Champion pt. 2).

This has ruined the game for me now as I can't stand doing something over and over and over ..... I stopped playing it as it is not fun if I can never reach 100% sync no matter what I do.

Guess I wait for Mass Effect 3 on March 6th. Just waiting on that date for DL http://www.serpents-guild.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Not going to buy another AC as in, since Brotherhood, it is changing and in directions I can't handle.. over and over and over and over...

I have Farcry and Farcry 2 but now hesitate for Farcry 3 from Ubisoft.

pirate1802
02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
That champion pt. 2 mission is not that difficult, just use knifes with crossbow, or just use knives or your gun. Make sure you've bought the large large amount of those. I got 100% sync on my second try :)

About the direction, well its more of a personal thing but Revelations, for me, brought back the original Assassins Creed feel for me (by original i mean AC1).

Dretchen
02-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Hmm dunno what happened here so repost below

Dretchen
02-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Grats to you, glad you made it.
My problem is, my Apprentice runs off down the stairs where she gets stuck behind the wall with an enemy, I have to run down there, kill, then try to run back to the herald, people get in the way on the way back as well, in which I can't get into position as if I stayed with the herald. By the time I shoot the closest the next one is already on the herlad as a result of which I think is the apprentice issue. If I can stay near the Herald I can most likely shoot before any get close enough. I've tried waiting and waiting but the apprentice does nothing but stand there with the enemy as they both just look at each other.

Direction.. Different likes I guess..
AC was Great, AC II was Great,
Brotherhood.. so so, movement sucked also unless using a controller.. why have a PC version?
Rev is closer to Brotherhood and in which both still have not had any fix for quad core crashes, I still have to use infinity with 2 cores, although, movement is a great deal more fluid for Rev.. Used both controller and keyboard/mouse.. either / or have great movement.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, just that my time is limited taking care of an 85 y/o with stage 4 Parkinson's to deal with going over and over and over to get through a single part of any game for that matter.

pirate1802
02-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Grats to you, glad you made it.
My problem is, my Apprentice runs off down the stairs where she gets stuck behind the wall with an enemy, I have to run down there, kill, then try to run back to the herald, people get in the way on the way back as well, in which I can't get into position as if I stayed with the herald. By the time I shoot the closest the next one is already on the herlad as a result of which I think is the apprentice issue. If I can stay near the Herald I can most likely shoot before any get close enough. I've tried waiting and waiting but the apprentice does nothing but stand there with the enemy as they both just look at each other.

Direction.. Different likes I guess..
AC was Great, AC II was Great,
Brotherhood.. so so, movement sucked also unless using a controller.. why have a PC version?
Rev is closer to Brotherhood and in which both still have not had any fix for quad core crashes, I still have to use infinity with 2 cores, although, movement is a great deal more fluid for Rev.. Used both controller and keyboard/mouse.. either / or have great movement.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, just that my time is limited taking care of an 85 y/o with stage 4 Parkinson's to deal with going over and over and over to get through a single part of any game for that matter.

Difference in opinion is what makes us free, and what makes us human. Cheers ^_^