PDA

View Full Version : New Update is out (US PS3)

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Hey guys the new upadate is out and i can confirm that the new dlc is about desmond because the trophy folder shows one of the broken gates in the animus island.

and i just loaded my save and so far the music issue hasnt been fixed yet :(

the wells still not showing on additional memories in DNA

so all i can see that this Update does so far is add ground files for new DLC

now im waiting 20mins to see if the bank is finally fixed

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2239/img0555a.jpg

here is a picture of the folder

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 10:28 AM
i think the bank has been fixed but i need someone to confirm because i left the ps3 and came back and had 2 payments in bank

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 11:08 AM
UPDATE. i just noticed that they have fixed the templay tax collectors to appear because while i was playing 2 appeared

TrueStoic
02-21-2012, 11:09 AM
right of the bat; Low FPS/ lagg during freeruning -NOT FIXED
bank seems to be fixed also to arround 20 min drops.
Well the climbing seems to be as clunky as before.

havent yet seen how the mp is going now.testing..

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 12:19 PM
i had no issues besides bank and music, and now it seems like bank has been fixed but not music

stefman6987
02-21-2012, 01:15 PM
is the dlc actually out now?

LightRey
02-21-2012, 01:20 PM
is the dlc actually out now?

No, just an update.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-21-2012, 04:27 PM
wow lol I like it how the dlc is slowly creeping its way to the gamers but no trailer yet? maybe tomorrow? or within the next 7 days?

LightRey
02-21-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't think they release trailers for DLC, do they?

kriegerdesgottes
02-21-2012, 04:36 PM

Yes they do. This is very strange to me.

LightRey
02-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Yes they do. This is very strange to me.

really? Still, what's so strange? They could still release a trailer.

twenty_glyphs
02-21-2012, 04:39 PM

The Da Vinci Disappearance had a trailer last year that came along with its announcement 3 weeks before its release. Even the Map Pack DLC for Revelations has a trailer. Regardless of a trailer, you'd think they'd maybe announce the DLC so people outside the highly dedicated fanbase might actually know it exists and buy it. Perhaps they pulled the guys out of marketing to work on the 1.03 patch, which would explain the lack of marketing and significant fixes in the patch...

LightRey
02-21-2012, 04:57 PM
The Da Vinci Disappearance had a trailer last year that came along with its announcement 3 weeks before its release. Even the Map Pack DLC for Revelations has a trailer. Regardless of a trailer, you'd think they'd maybe announce the DLC so people outside the highly dedicated fanbase might actually know it exists and buy it. Perhaps they pulled the guys out of marketing to work on the 1.03 patch, which would explain the lack of marketing and significant fixes in the patch...

Just because they haven't already announced it or released a trailer doean't mean they won't do so at all.

twenty_glyphs
02-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Just because they haven't already announced it or released a trailer doean't mean they won't do so at all.

That's not what I'm saying. But the fact that all these other sources have leaked details about the DLC and Ubisoft hasn't announced it yet is what we are saying is strange. A trailer could come out today and it still doesn't change the fact that it's strange that this DLC may be coming out next week and hasn't been announced or promoted at all yet, especially if it's the last DLC for the game and the only story-based one. I fully expect there to be a trailer, it's just odd that a GameStop email, achievement list and patch have all revealed the existence of this DLC but it hasn't been officially announced yet.

kriegerdesgottes
02-21-2012, 05:23 PM
really? Still, what's so strange? They could still release a trailer.

I just think it's so weird that we haven't even heard so much as an official announcement from Ubisoft and I just got done downloading the update for it myself because it comes out in 7 days and still Ubisoft hasn't even acknowledged that it exists. So weird.

Azula2005
02-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Is replaying old Altair missions fixed?

LightRey
02-21-2012, 06:10 PM
That's not what I'm saying. But the fact that all these other sources have leaked details about the DLC and Ubisoft hasn't announced it yet is what we are saying is strange. A trailer could come out today and it still doesn't change the fact that it's strange that this DLC may be coming out next week and hasn't been announced or promoted at all yet, especially if it's the last DLC for the game and the only story-based one. I fully expect there to be a trailer, it's just odd that a GameStop email, achievement list and patch have all revealed the existence of this DLC but it hasn't been officially announced yet.

They're not going to move up dates because of leaks. Most leaks don't reach the general public, so moving up the release date because of them is pointless.

I just think it's so weird that we haven't even heard so much as an official announcement from Ubisoft and I just got done downloading the update for it myself because it comes out in 7 days and still Ubisoft hasn't even acknowledged that it exists. So weird.

You sure it's coming out in 7 days? I don't think there's anything official about that.

kriegerdesgottes
02-21-2012, 06:20 PM
You sure it's coming out in 7 days? I don't think there's anything official about that.

Yep
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1219110p1.html Plus the fact that my PS3 just downloaded all the trophies for it is a pretty sure sign.

LightRey
02-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Yep
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1219110p1.html Plus the fact that my PS3 just downloaded all the trophies for it is a pretty sure sign.

k good. Looking forward to it.

twenty_glyphs
02-21-2012, 06:25 PM
They're not going to move up dates because of leaks. Most leaks don't reach the general public, so moving up the release date because of them is pointless.

I never said I expected them to move up any dates. My point is just that these other sources are all pointing to the DLC itself being very close to release, and Ubisoft has not announced it. That's just plain odd. The GameStop email listed 2/28 as a date, and while it's not official, it makes sense to me. There's also the Ottoman Edition of the game that was advertised on a couple of sites before being pulled, set for release on March 16. The cover for that edition says "Free DLC included", and everything about it seems to align with the Da Vinci Edition that was released last year. The Da Vinci Disappearance come out on 3/8/11, and the Da Vinci Edition that included a code for that content came out on 3/25/11. The Ottoman Edition is slated for 3/16/12, and the 2/28/12 date is the same period of time ahead of its release. It's also the last Tuesday before Mass Effect 3 comes out, and I would think they would want to get in ahead of that because it will be big in gamers' minds in the coming weeks.

The only explanation for Ubisoft's silence I can think of is that the announcement of AC3 last week threw the marketing department a curveball, and they didn't want to announce Revelations DLC while all the media buzz was about AC3 last week. They might have been afraid it would get lost in the buzz of AC3, so they delayed the actual marketing of The Lost Archive DLC until this week.

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Is replaying old Altair missions fixed?

i'll try it now

UPDATE: i tried first altair memory and altair has a old altair skin so this and music issue is still there

kriegerdesgottes
02-21-2012, 06:33 PM
The only explanation for Ubisoft's silence I can think of is that the announcement of AC3 last week threw the marketing department a curveball, and they didn't want to announce Revelations DLC while all the media buzz was about AC3 last week. They might have been afraid it would get lost in the buzz of AC3, so they delayed the actual marketing of The Lost Archive DLC until this week.

I could be wrong but I think it might have something to do with the content of the DLC. I think it may contain some big secret that they don't want to talk about yet and I'm starting to wonder if they will ever release a trailer for it if they haven't by now but then how are casual gamers and even I quite frankly going to know if it's worth blowing 15 dollars on? Because I'm not spending 15 bucks on those Desmond sequences. There's no way.

Azula2005
02-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Nader try it again, it worked for me.

EVERYBODY, WE CAN NOW OFFICIALLY REPLAY YOUNG ALTAIR MISSIONS WITH OUT A PROBLEM! WOO!!

jatoskopie
02-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Is the new update available for Xbox 360 as well?

Acrimonious_Nin
02-21-2012, 07:25 PM
nader try it again, it worked for me.

everybody, we can now officially replay young altair missions with out a problem! Woo!!

yes yes yes yes omg yes

kriegerdesgottes
02-21-2012, 08:13 PM
I can't. He still looks old on mine :(

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 08:49 PM
I can't. He still looks old on mine :(

yeah he is old in mine too, i tried the first altair memory the one they showed at gamescom ( you will not leave this place alive traitor xD)

kriegerdesgottes
02-21-2012, 08:55 PM
yeah he is old in mine too, i tried the first altair memory the one they showed at gamescom ( you will not leave this place alive traitor xD)

Hmm that's weird I did the exact same one. I guess I should have tried other ones too.

sticks165
02-21-2012, 09:01 PM
the background music works on mine now :)

Nader-Abudiix
02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
the background music works on mine now :)

**** that was the most thing i wanted them to fix

jatoskopie
02-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Ok, so I got the title update on my "Xbox 360". Sadly, background music is still not working :(. Anyway, they fixed few other irritating bugs, so YAAY :D.

playassassins1
02-21-2012, 10:03 PM
I pretty much finished everything in ACR, so i guess i am going to wait for the DLC

MarleyMon81
02-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Regarding the TU3 for Xbox, when I check my ACR achievements on my console however, it still has 59/59 achievements and has not added the 10 new ones in yet.

After the update yesterday, is anyone else seeing the new DLC achievements on their console ACR achievement tile?

CkSwtos
02-22-2012, 02:26 PM
I pretty much finished everything in ACR, so i guess i am going to wait for the DLC
Me too.. I have nothing at all to do. Level 50 in mp, platinum trophy, story finished, sequences 100% sinch, what else can I do....

MarleyMon81
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Me too.. I have nothing at all to do. Level 50 in mp, platinum trophy, story finished, sequences 100% sinch, what else can I do....

Not going to try and Prestige a bit in the MP?

EscoBlades
02-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Regarding the TU3 for Xbox, when I check my ACR achievements on my console however, it still has 59/59 achievements and has not added the 10 new ones in yet.

After the update yesterday, is anyone else seeing the new DLC achievements on their console ACR achievement tile?

Achievements don't get added until you actually download the DLC. It works differently on 360 than it does on PS3.

CkSwtos
02-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Not going to try and Prestige a bit in the MP?
Easier to say than done, I am trying but it is difficult to reach 50 again...

sticks165
02-22-2012, 08:03 PM
nvm background music still doesn't play :(

MarleyMon81
02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Can anyone explain exactly what the issue with the background music was?

Nader-Abudiix
02-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Can anyone explain exactly what the issue with the background music was? after you finnish the story the music while free roaming around the city stops playing

MarleyMon81
02-22-2012, 08:38 PM
after you finnish the story the music while free roaming around the city stops playing

Never noticed it. Now that it's been pointed out, it will probably irritate me now!;)