PDA

View Full Version : Error in AC2

IrinaM2k
02-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Hello!
I haven't been playing Assassin's Creed that much (to be honest, I haven't even played the first in the series) but I think I've stumbled over an error or some sorts.

At the moment, Ezio is in Venice trying to learn how to use the pistol and he is supposed to first lock onto a target. I have no problem shooting down the first two targets, but for some reason, it just won't lock onto the third and thus I can't shoot it. So I'm stuck at this stage until some kind-hearted user around here would help out. So please, tell me what am I doing wrond and how to fix it! Please!

Thank you!

AndersAuditore
02-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Jeez, Tried to contact Support? Oh wait, they're crap. I dunno. Sorry I couldn't help out :(

Iskander85
03-01-2012, 01:00 AM
I've never had difficulties scoring on the dummies, although sometimes the pistol mechanic can be finicky (targets seem to be invincible) and I heard some people couldn't lock on to the 2nd or 3rd dummy. I doubt tech support could write a patch for that so your best best is hoping you're not doing it right. Make sure you're holding the fire key long enough for a steady beam to appear (it has to be a solid line), and that there's nothing between you and the target. Try moving around to get 100% unobstructed view. At worst, try replaying that particular memory.