PDA

View Full Version : Keybinds remapping

Stenotypista
02-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Hello everyone,

Apologies if this has already been discussed before but for the love of God I cannot find a solution for this issue.

I play ACB on PC, currently doing the Da Vinci Disappearance missions. One of them requires to put pieces of puzzle together to get a map. For this, you need to rotate some of the pieces. By pressing End / Home bu t t on. Unfortunately I play on a laptop which has those keys shared with the numpad keys. To have them working I switch between the numpad / home-end mode by pressing numlock. However, the game does not recognize this. Whatever I do, I cannot rotate the pieces of the puzzle. I tried all the numpad / shift / ctrl / alt / fn combos. It just doesn't work. And because there is no keybind for this to be changed in the menu, I am stuck and cannot finish the game.

So, anyone found a solution / workaround for this? How can I change that keybind to something else? Or how can I get my Home/End bu t tons to work?

Any help will be appreciated, this issue is so frustrating, and I spent literary hours trying to google a solution.

Venumid
02-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Hello everyone
I have the same problem on my laptop. I tried to use 5 different key mapping programs - 0 results. Theoretically I can use pad or USB keyboard, but I want do it on my built-in keyboard. Please help.