PDA

View Full Version : A question about downloading The Da Vinci Disappearence for PC

Lecreusette
02-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Hi

I log into Uplay. Choose Win and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Again I choose PC DVD ROM. I now get The Da Vinci Disappearence on screen. But I can't mark it for download or anything else. What do I do wrong?.

I understand that it is free. But I can't download.

Please help

Anykeyer
02-18-2012, 08:04 AM
You dont download it, its alrady on your PC. Just buy it for 0 units.

Razrback16
02-18-2012, 06:39 PM
On the launcher screen in UPLAY you should be able to basically "Activate" it or "buy" it for zero units. If it's not letting you, contact Ubisoft Support - while their support is just God awful, they'll be your only hope...

Lecreusette
02-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Then it might have something to do with my game. It runs offline and I can't get online. It tells me to log on in gamelauncher but it doesn't happen.

Razrback16
02-21-2012, 10:03 PM
That is probably the problem then -- I'm sure you probably have to be logged in to UPLAY successfully in "Online" mode in order to activate it. Once it's activated you'll start seeing the icons show up in the game after Sequence 3 I believe.

LaeticiaLang
03-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Hi, I've got the same problem:

The Da Vinci Disappearence is included in my edition,
I bought for 0 points the expansion in UPlay, but still when i'm in the game I go to the symbol to play it and I'm in the Animus.
The only thing I can do is run around, with no option to go back to the main menu. I have to close the game by shutting it up directly...

Do you know what the problem could be?

Thank you :=

YazX_
03-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi, I've got the same problem:

The Da Vinci Disappearence is included in my edition,
I bought for 0 points the expansion in UPlay, but still when i'm in the game I go to the symbol to play it and I'm in the Animus.
The only thing I can do is run around, with no option to go back to the main menu. I have to close the game by shutting it up directly...

Do you know what the problem could be?

Thank you :=

this was a bug in ACB and fixed by released patches, make sure you have installed all patches for ACB then try to play Da Vinci memory again.