PDA

View Full Version : Official Assassin's Creed Beaked Hoodies RELEASED

LordWolv
02-17-2012, 06:32 PM
UbiWorkshop have recently released the long awaited beaked hoodies, that come in two types!

Normal Edition (http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-beaked-hoodie/)
Ezio Edition (http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-beaked-hoodie-ezio-edition/)

They're expensive pieces of clothing, but what do you think?
Will you be placing an order any time soon?

I think they're quite nifty, and definitely some nicely detailed and high quality hoodies. Unfortunately the price and the fact I'd be too embarrassed to wear one publicly will be stopping me buying, but I can still admire them through the screen.

Courtesy of @assassinscreed (on twitter) for the announcement
https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/statuses/170558051764547585

Well done Ubisoft, making just as high quality products as your high quality games!

notafanboy
02-17-2012, 07:07 PM
i canīt decide whether it looks nice or if itīs just nerdy, donīt get me wrong, im a proud nerd but still. also theyīre too expensive

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 07:10 PM
its totally nerdy for that price...but ummm yeah

LordWolv
02-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah, agreed. I mean, proud to be a fan and AC nerd but imagine seeing someone wearing this down the street.
Maybe for Ģ20.. but that's even pushing it.. Ģ15?
But that obviously isn't going to happen.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 07:14 PM
and not to mention that its game price lol 60 bux wtf dude its AC3 or this and i am not missing out

eagleforlife1
02-17-2012, 07:46 PM
Ohhh, I got excited because I skim read the title and thought it said 'Baked Cookies released' :(

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Ohhh, I got excited because I skim read the title and thought it said 'Baked Cookies released' :(
XD hahahah

LightRey
02-17-2012, 09:02 PM

sure, cookies...

The13Doctors
02-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Really? Seems like a fair enough price? Getting it made isn't cheap although I may be wrong, I know it's more than the price you guys expect to pay, then they have to make profit, seems like a fair price to me. Then again I'm very acquainted and knowledgeable in business ordeals.

That and I can afford it :P

LordWolv
02-18-2012, 06:39 AM
It's not just the price, would you really wear this in public? Really?

The13Doctors
02-18-2012, 06:42 AM
It's not just the price, would you really wear this in public? Really?
Yes.
We know what it is because of the name, but to the outside world you are just wearing a hoodie.

I'm getting several, mainly because I need them for the AC Movie I'm making.

LordWolv
02-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Yes.
We know what it is because of the name, but to the outside world you are just wearing a hoodie.

I'm getting several, mainly because I need them for the AC Movie I'm making.
But the beak.. you might get a few strange looks.
For a movie, yes, and goodluck on that btw.

ElTORO713
02-18-2012, 06:58 AM
I think that hoodie looks pretty funny to me they could have done a bit more with it but finally its out; took them long enough to make it

LordWolv
02-18-2012, 07:01 AM
I think that hoodie looks pretty funny to me they could have done a bit more with it but finally its out; took them long enough to make it
Yes, I thought it would be a bit easier.. if you think about it, it's just fabric and wire.

ElTORO713
02-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Yeah but they still took their time in making one they should have known if they came out with a game like this and the main character is wearing something that looks awesome people are going to want it so they should have thought a bit ahead but still great job ubi