PDA

View Full Version : ac3 is 3 year in development this gave me hope

lothario-da-be
02-16-2012, 09:16 PM
this news gave me back my hope for ac3 that i lost after playing acr,did this news gave you new hope and a hapy feeling when you think about ac3?
like aragon always says: THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!!!!!!

lothario-da-be
02-16-2012, 09:18 PM
oh and another question is ac3 already in development for 3 years, or will it be 3 years in development when it comes out? its a big difference

LightRey
02-16-2012, 09:33 PM
It has already been 3 years according to the available sources.

lothario-da-be
02-16-2012, 09:49 PM
so when it comes ou 3 and a half wow thats long for an ac game

LightRey
02-16-2012, 09:57 PM
so when it comes ou 3 and a half wow thats long for an ac game

Well didn't they also work pretty long on AC1?

Anyways, I expected this all along and since on top of those 3 and a half years they basically had 2 tests I think we can expect one helluva game.

RebeccaLH
02-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Three years work on AC3 must mean a good game.
ACB and ACR 1 year .... mehhh.
But i have hope!

kriegerdesgottes
02-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Well didn't they also work pretty long on AC1?

AC1 got four years but one must keep in mind it was a brand new franchise and had to be made from scratch and it was only about 50% done according to Patrice Desilets.

Limed_-
02-17-2012, 01:55 AM
I can imagine what it will look like.

Half of the game will be AC2/ACB quality content, and then another one of ubi's TOTALLY FAAKKING STEALTHY moves will shift into a new chapter, the 2012 one. Sadly, this chapter will be rushed, as we all know the previous games were much better.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 03:00 AM
this news gave me back my hope for ac3 that i lost after playing acr,did this news gave you new hope and a hapy feeling when you think about ac3?
like aragon always says: THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!!!!!!
yes i did i felt like a thousand suns shining in ones eye when i heard this

rileypoole1234
02-17-2012, 03:10 AM
I can picture AC3 being the best in the series. The guys at Ubi know what they're doing, they've had experience now with four games, and the story should be amazing. I have high hopes for AC3.

zStrictStyle
02-17-2012, 01:30 PM
I can imagine what it will look like.

Half of the game will be AC2/ACB quality content, and then another one of ubi's TOTALLY FAAKKING STEALTHY moves will shift into a new chapter, the 2012 one. Sadly, this chapter will be rushed, as we all know the previous games were much better.

3 years development and still you say rushed.

Limed_-
02-17-2012, 01:44 PM
3 years development and still you say rushed.

If you bothered to read my post..

brick177
02-17-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't think anything about AC3 will be rushed. They've said for years that they had already started work on it when AC2 was published (November 2009), and since it is likely AC3 will release in Q4 this year, that will be 3 years. A different segment of the studio made AC:B and AC:R, so they didn't take resources off of it. Recently it was reported that AC3 will be the most massive game in the series yet, not to mention all of the improvements in mechanics and environment that have been showing up in the annual expansions, so I think we're in for a treat.

Xizzorz84
02-17-2012, 08:32 PM
I believe this completely confirms that the locations used in the survey awhile back for a new instalment wont be used for Assassin's Creed III.

Serega290592
02-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Ubisoft когда вы наконец-то будете добросовестно предоставлять дополнительный контент своим покупателям? Почему, после покупки DLC для HAWX 2, я вынужден думать как переключить раскладку клавиатуры с русского на английский в игре? В поле для ввода ключа дополнительного контента нельзя ввести английские буквы!!! Да это же абсурд!!! Разве я должен об этом заботится? Если у Вас не получается делать качественные продукты, тогда уходите с этого рынка. Вообщем либо вы высылаете инструкцию с объяснением, либо я как гражданин Российской Федерации подаю на Вас в суд!

Acrimonious_Nin
02-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Ubisoft когда вы наконец-то будете добросовестно предоставлять дополнительный контент своим покупателям? Почему, после покупки DLC для HAWX 2, я вынужден думать как переключить раскладку клавиатуры с русского на английский в игре? В поле для ввода ключа дополнительного контента нельзя ввести английские буквы!!! Да это же абсурд!!! Разве я должен об этом заботится? Если у Вас не получается делать качественные продукты, тогда уходите с этого рынка. Вообщем либо вы высылаете инструкцию с объяснением, либо я как гражданин Российской Федерации подаю на Вас в суд!
lmao chill out bro. but i see your point they should take those sorts of things into consideration you should say it in english so that eveyone can bring it into the light so that maybe everyone else can help get the word out lol :D

kalo.yanis
02-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Dude, this is an English forum. At least try and make the effort of using Google translate if you don't know how to speak it.

Then again, I suppose if you truly don't understand English, I'm wasting my time typing this...

LightRey
02-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Dude, this is an English forum. At least try and make the effort of using Google translate if you don't know how to speak it.

Then again, I suppose if you truly don't understand English, I'm wasting my time typing this...

Even if he does understand it you're still probably wasting your time.