PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft I beg of you please take a look at this

Tijntm
02-16-2012, 09:05 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/features/an-assassins-revelation-6348303/

LightRey
02-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Isn't the writer of this article aware that AC3 has been in development for the past three years?

rileypoole1234
02-16-2012, 09:19 PM
I agree with the author in saying that AC should get back to it's roots, but LightRey I agree with you. They've been working on this for quite some time now.

GLHS
02-16-2012, 09:22 PM
I would hope that he was aware of that.....but maybe not. The article was posted on Jan. 6th. What I love about it though: "So here's what I'm hoping to see. I want to see the next game come along and floor me with its fresh new take on the Assassin's Creed formula. I want to see a game that builds on the core of the series in a meaningful way, bells and whistles be d@mned. I want to see a game that remembers its identity and builds on that." From the sounds of things that we're hearing about AC3 being a "truly next gen experience" for the game and it being in the works for over 3 and a half years by the time of it's release....it sounds like he's gonna get just what he's looking for. Omg I can't wait!

D.I.D.
02-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Isn't the writer of this article aware that AC3 has been in development for the past three years?

It was posted on Jan 6th, when people knew a game was coming but didn't know for sure what its development schedule had been.