PDA

View Full Version : A Very Good Idea I thought

BloodyMurde2010
02-16-2012, 12:32 PM
because they did not invent after assassins creed assassins creed March 1 universe or something like that is where you create your own online assessino and can go for a large map that includes the cities of all assassins creed or something like that would be a good idea and would be so sold as the other (the idea gets from the dc universe online) and you can do quest about helping the brotherhood against the Templars and that also could be two types of characters assassin, Templar, etc..

Thanks for reading and use my idea.

BloodyMurde2010
02-16-2012, 12:33 PM
si esta medio confus oes porque use un traductor

thekarlone
02-16-2012, 02:35 PM
I am spanish too, and I neither understand you. But ok, I understand something like an AC related MMO game. I'm right?

GLHS
02-16-2012, 03:21 PM
omg this is an English forum. Speak it.

The13Doctors
02-16-2012, 03:28 PM
"They should create a game in which you create an online Assassin and play in a large map that features a main Assassin City such as Masyaf or Rome or Constantinople or some other new location. It would be a good idea and would probably sell a lot. The idea comes from DC Universe Online which is quite successful and you can do quests like aiding the Brotherhood and protecting it from Templars. You could also have more diversity in it by choosing to play as either Assassins Or Templars. An Assassin's Creed MMO.

Thanks for reading and feel free to use and make my idea."

(Translation, copy it and edit it to your original post).

GLHS
02-16-2012, 09:01 PM
ooohhhh see that's much better. Thank you. But still.....no. AC is not an MMO, nor an RPG. And it sounds really kinda B-game-ish. DC Universe was only some-what successful b/c it's about comic book characters, not necessarily b/c it's a good game. The idea might suite them, but it doesn't mix well with AC, nor has anything to do with what AC is about. Plus, they already have an established MP storyline anyway.