PDA

View Full Version : Ottoman Edition

kriegerdesgottes
02-14-2012, 08:42 PM
So there's a new Ottoman Edition coming out on March 16th which for most of us isn't a big deal but I think the date is significant since usually those editions come with all the DLC included which to me means that the SP DLC that surfaced today will probably be on it which means it'll have to come out either before that or on that day. Thoughts?

http://www.gamepur.com/news/7059-game-unveils-assassins-creed-revelations-ottoman-edition.html

Acrimonious_Nin
02-14-2012, 09:00 PM
aint that something....i spend 60 bux for that special edition when you pre-order and a few months later they re-release the game...-___- i wonder if those who buy it for 60 will get like a free dlc lol..you know that one we have all been talking about;) while the rest of us probably is going to have to pay 10 bux for lol
-

The13Doctors
02-14-2012, 09:47 PM
This is a special edition for a reason, you got what you paid for, this is cheaper because the game costs less now. keyword Now. in the past it cost you 60, you bought it back then for 60, now it's less, people need to understand how business and time works.

OT; I sold my copy recently so I'll probably get one ordered to the US as I missed some of my preorder things when I sold it.

Also it says it DOES NOT reveal detail about content but if it has all DLC I am buying an Xbox again for this, that and I miss live.

kriegerdesgottes
02-14-2012, 10:05 PM
This is a special edition for a reason, you got what you paid for, this is cheaper because the game costs less now. keyword Now. in the past it cost you 60, you bought it back then for 60, now it's less, people need to understand how business and time works.

OT; I sold my copy recently so I'll probably get one ordered to the US as I missed some of my preorder things when I sold it.

Also it says it DOES NOT reveal detail about content but if it has all DLC I am buying an Xbox again for this, that and I miss live.

Yeah I didn't claim that it's for sure. I'm just saying that it's quite likely that the SP DLC, which almost always gets released in March and for which the trophies were just recently leaked, will most likely be included on the disk.

The13Doctors
02-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Hopefully it is and it brings the Signature Edition DLC, I never got to redeem mine. I wonder if you can use the DLC code on this edition and have 35 Crossbow ammo and 6 bombs... EPIC! I also always wanted the Turkish Assassin, I'm also hoping for more DLC Outfits included, it was such a good idea they never followed up on! Imagine Sam Fisher and other people in AC. So much potential, gone in Revelations. I hope it includes more.

Being in the US I was sad that there were no special editions... does the UK use NTSC or PAL?

Kavulus
02-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Hopefully it is and it brings the Signature Edition DLC, I never got to redeem mine. I wonder if you can use the DLC code on this edition and have 35 Crossbow ammo and 6 bombs... EPIC! I also always wanted the Turkish Assassin, I'm also hoping for more DLC Outfits included, it was such a good idea they never followed up on! Imagine Sam Fisher and other people in AC. So much potential, gone in Revelations. I hope it includes more.

Being in the US I was sad that there were no special editions... does the UK use NTSC or PAL?

PAL.

I guess this is the equivalent of last year's Da Vinci edition.

The13Doctors
02-14-2012, 10:34 PM
darn, so I need a PAL Xbox to use it :( or is it Region Unlocked like Reach supposedly was?

Limed_-
02-15-2012, 11:45 AM

Turkish assassin isn't really all that good, trust me.