PDA

View Full Version : Not getting my code... Can you guys help?

derrickwei30
02-13-2012, 01:25 AM
:( Yeah. I'm not getting my code. I've requested one countless times from Ubisoft, even showing them the pictures. However, they always come up with some excuse not to give me a replacement code. I'm not happy right now. Anyone have the same experience?

JumpInTheFire13
02-13-2012, 06:29 AM
What's wrong with the original one?

Mr_Shade
02-13-2012, 01:43 PM
For serial / content codes, support can be the best option.

If its not possible for the store to replace it, then support are the best option.

I would contact support again and see what the hold up is, remembering to check your support page, in case they are waiting on information from you.

derrickwei30
02-16-2012, 08:16 AM
I have, countless times! Okay, I will just share my experiences with you. I purchased the special edition in the UK. I flew back to the US and tried to use the codes. None worked. I was forced to buy another AC:Revelations game and a new UPlay passport for $15. In total, the price came to be over $130 in US money. I felt ripped off and I really wanted Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor and to play as the crusader and ottoman doctor.:( Can you help me? Like I said, I have already tried getting support to help me, but they give me instructions on how to update questions. Thank you for your time.

derrickwei30
02-16-2012, 08:20 AM
Well, it was region locked... and now, I'm especially irritated by the fact that Ubisoft won't take the time to give me a new one even though I paid over $100.:(