PDA

View Full Version : Why is ACR Multiplayer not tiered?

rhodesgamer
02-11-2012, 10:27 AM
I dont think I'm the only one to bring up this question but it begs to be asked. Why is the multiplayer in ACR not tiered for specific levels? Lets be honest, a level 15 againt a level 50 isnt much of a match especially when they have every single perk/ability/win streak bonus out there while all you have is a ****y costume and whatnot. Please, please. please add this in a patch or something its killing me and probably many others :P

Artemis88
02-11-2012, 10:36 AM
It does (only ever so slightly) put me off when I'm up against level 50s, but I'm pretty much fine with it.

I was in a Corruption match with 7 other people, 4 of those were level 50s and they just couldn't find me! I felt rather smug about it, but even when they did finally get me in the next round, I just continued & never rage quit until the entire match was over =)

All I can say on this sort of thing is to just decline matches until you get matched with what you want. Can be a pain in the backside and as you said, it would be nice to at least have the opportunity to try and have yourself in a match with whichever levels you want to go up against.

kalo.yanis
02-11-2012, 05:05 PM
The game does try to find a match for you that is a similar level. However, it also takes into account connection latency, game mode, etc. That is why it often can't really find an optimal match, as the priority would be a lag-free game.

AntiChrist7
02-11-2012, 06:36 PM
i agree that especially below level 30 is a big disadvantage (cause you cant craft your abilities), but reaching level 50 isnt hard eventually . and there are level 50's who play like idiots

LoveTwisted
02-11-2012, 06:49 PM
It doesn't bother me too much. Going from level1 to almost 1st prestige, I went up against my fair share of level 50's. I just got used to them, and now I am one :P

But don't let the number fool you. Just because some people are level 50, doesn't mean they have the skill a level 50 should

rhodesgamer
02-12-2012, 04:35 AM
It does (only ever so slightly) put me off when I'm up against level 50s, but I'm pretty much fine with it.

I was in a Corruption match with 7 other people, 4 of those were level 50s and they just couldn't find me! I felt rather smug about it, but even when they did finally get me in the next round, I just continued & never rage quit until the entire match was over =)

All I can say on this sort of thing is to just decline matches until you get matched with what you want. Can be a pain in the backside and as you said, it would be nice to at least have the opportunity to try and have yourself in a match with whichever levels you want to go up against.

I wish I had your luck my friend. Its like they can smell me lol