PDA

View Full Version : Those who love the Main Assassin's Creed Revelation's Theme Song

BrentEdgell
02-10-2012, 07:53 PM
My name is Brent Edgell and I'm really infatuated with Madeline Bell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P89aHaSmTw8

Please give the song a chance.

Assassin_M
02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Dont get this the wrong way, but, Madeline`s voice is just too special to actually have to listen to her voice next to yours, Its not your voice, its the ambiance of the song, its just made for her voice..

Assassin_M
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Dont get this the wrong way, but, Madeline`s voice is just too special to actually have to listen to her voice next to yours, Its not your voice, its the ambiance of the song, its just made for her voice

Assassin_M
02-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Dont get this the wrong way, but, Madeline`s voice is just too special to actually have to listen to her voice next to yours, Its not your voice, its the ambiance of the song, its just made for her voice..​

Assassin_M
02-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Dont get this the wrong way, but, Madeline`s voice is just too special to actually have to listen to her voice next to yours, Its not your voice, its the ambiance of the song, its just made for her voice..

BrentEdgell
02-10-2012, 09:58 PM
I respect and like this. I completely understand where you are coming from. I really like Madeline's voice and wanted to have the chance to "sing with her" even if it really "wasn't with her" lol. Madeline's voice is one of a kind. I REALLY tried doing this song as best I could without trying to "outshine" her, not that I could, but you understand, I'm sure. Just a fan.

Assassin_M
02-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Your voice is great, really im not a flatterer If I didnt like it, I`ll say it to your face..
I understand what you`re to say, I hope you understood me too :D

JumpInTheFire13
02-11-2012, 12:47 AM
It's... different. I think that's the only reason I didn't like it too much. I'm just so used to hearing the normal version. But like M said, you have a great voice man keep it up!!

HD RoLoS v
02-11-2012, 01:43 AM
i always listen to this when i put acr in

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 02:34 AM
My name is Brent Edgell and I'm really infatuated with Madeline Bell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P89aHaSmTw8

Please give the song a chance.
lol nice ^__^ l,,l

BrentEdgell
02-11-2012, 09:05 AM
<3 Thank you Acrimonious.

I appreciate the friendly criticism guys. Even if you guys don't like, atleast you're not telling me that I suck. Haha....I understand that Madeline's voice is one of a kind. I actually contemplated for a couple days whether I should or not make this. I actually thought I would receive a lot more hate, which in fact, I really haven't received ANY hate. I understand where you guys are coming from. It would be like someone singing with the girl in Metal Gear Solid 1's Theme Song...The general feeling I get from people, is that I'm not a bad singer. However Madeline's version is flawless. I just don't want people to get the misinterpretation that I'm trying to "add "epic" into this song that it DOESN'T have"....When it clearly is epic and flawless enough....I really wanted to give it that choir feeling. Whenever someone does a instrumental cover on Halo's theme song, of course the original sounds better, but it's still pretty neat to listen to someone else who put time into learning it and trying to do a good job, as i hope you people feel the same way....Thanks for hearing me out. I don't understand however, my video only has 60 something plays, when there are 120 forum views. Come on guys... lol.

BrentEdgell
02-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Also, If you guys have a song choice I SHOULD sing to, whether or not it has vocals...Please let me know...BUT Please let me know on the youtube page above, for I will not be checking this again, most likely.

LordWolv
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
You know what? I strangely like this. I prefer the original, of course, but I really like this. I don't know why. Your voice is brilliant, mate, you need to keep this up. I liked the bits where you sing after she sings less, but I really like the blend. It's one of my favourite rewrites like this, definitely, congrats mate.