PDA

View Full Version : Den defence and Upgrade system for recruited assassins????

asifah30
02-10-2012, 05:30 PM
OK Guys! I've given up, in spite of regular player of AC series I got frustrated. What is den defence??? I got 2 dens and defended them 3-4 times, and still the map is showing me that I got to regain my den which I occupied. I am totally confuse at it, and didn't understand what's the purpose of Den Defence and how can I make full control over occupied den???

Moreover, I got 5 recruited assassins and I've upgraded them at 3800XP level (11 I think), but now assassins's upgrade level bar is not moving up. For example one assassin got 4300XP but the level bar is still showing his progress just below 3800XP (under level 11). I didn't understand the upgrade level system. Brotherhood's system was easy but this one makes me confuse. Please some can explain?

kataphractos
02-11-2012, 10:00 PM
First of all, Den Defense is a new game mechanic added in AC:R so that once you get a Den you can still lose it so that you could still have fun doing it. Although AC:B had Borgia Towers, once you took one it was yours forever, in AC:R it can still be taken back by Templars if you lose the Den Defense.
Assassin's that reach level 10 must be assigned as leader of one of your Dens, giving you a mission with that assassin at level 10 and another one when he reaches level 15. Once you complete both missions the assassin is assigned to that Den once and for all, defending it so that it can't be attacked by the Templars any longer, making that Den much like a Borgia Tower from AC:B.
Should you need more information, don't hesitate PMing me.