PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Ending/ Revelations Question *SPOILERS*

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Close to the ending of bro hood desmond sees Ezio (through the bleeding effect) returning to the ruined villa for an unknown reason... Why is this reason still unknown (to me) after playing revelations, the game that was supposed to reveal all the answers to our questions with altair and ezio? Anybody know what Ezio was doing there?

dxsxhxcx
02-10-2012, 02:55 PM
It's been some time since the last time I played ACB but if I'm not wrong we just see Ezio leaving the Colosseum at the end of ACB...

the only moment we see Ezio via the bleeding effect is at the beginning of the game, he returned to the villa to leave the password to enter Juno's vault for Desmond and the other assassins...

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Where did Ezio aquire the code? When did he even go back to the villa?

LightRey
02-10-2012, 03:30 PM
For Christ's sake. We've been over this like a hundred times already. As dxsxhxcx said, he obviously returned to leave behind the clues for Desmond.

He obviously acquired the code from the apple and he likely went to the villa either between 1503 and 1507, or after returning from Masyaf and settling near Florence.

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 03:53 PM
For Christ's sake. We've been over this like a hundred times already. As dxsxhxcx said, he obviously returned to leave behind the clues for Desmond.

He obviously acquired the code from the apple and he likely went to the villa either between 1503 and 1507, or after returning from Masyaf and settling near Florence.

You know theres no need in being an ***, i dont think i did anything to you. I was just wondering what happened as i looked for it online and could not find it.

Artemis88
02-10-2012, 04:01 PM
You know theres no need in being an ***, i dont think i did anything to you. I was just wondering what happened as i looked for it online and could not find it.

Ok, I do not intend to take sides in this but

You are right, Rey didn't have to snap as he did, but, you could have gone to the AC wiki/watched the storyline from both games/searched through the forums & used your initiative to put two and two together =/

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Ok, I do not intend to take sides in this but

You are right, Rey didn't have to snap as he did, but, you could have gone to the AC wiki/watched the storyline from both games & used your initiative to put two and two together =/

I just asked a question regarding Assassins Creed, which is what the forums are for right, the discussion of the Assassins Creed games? If he is sick of answering questions he could have not answered. And if it was that simple why couldnt he simply have just answered it?

So thankyou rey for answering my question but i dont like how you answered it, especially since you know nothing about me but still felt like you should be a ****** towards me from one simple question...

LightRey
02-10-2012, 04:19 PM

The forum has a search function. There have been several threads about this already and it's against the rules to make a new thread about a subject that is already being discussed in a previously created thread.

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
The forum has a search function. There have been several threads about this already and it's against the rules to make a new thread about a subject that is already being discussed in a previously created thread.

I dont think there is anything that says "if someone doesnt follow the rules then you can flame them" And what i searched for i had no results that had the answer to what i was asking. Sorry that i couldnt find the answer in the search system and thought to make a thread. How much of a ****** i must be, asking a question. In the future i will refrain from asking questions so i dont annoy someone on the internet that chose to click and read my question.

LightRey
02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I dont think there is anything that says "if someone doesnt follow the rules then you can flame them" And what i searched for i had no results that had what i wanted.

I didn't flame. Flaming requires me to insult you. I was merely expressing my annoyance with the question and I never used any insults.
You said you searched the internet, not the forum.

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 06:02 PM
I didn't flame. Flaming requires me to insult you. I was merely expressing my annoyance with the question and I never used any insults.
You said you searched the internet, not the forum.
This forum is part of the internet isnt it? I tried assassin wiki and other sites then tried this site and could not find it. Dont worry, i have learned from this experience, the AC community is filled with ******s and im better off goin at Ask.com... But if you ever see another thread that i have please dont post on any of them or reply to any of my posts as i dont care about what you have to say and it will not be read.

LightRey
02-10-2012, 06:40 PM
This forum is part of the internet isnt it? I tried assassin wiki and other sites then tried this site and could not find it. Dont worry, i have learned from this experience, the AC community is filled with ******s and im better off goin at Ask.com... But if you ever see another thread that i have please dont post on any of them or reply to any of my posts as i dont care about what you have to say and it will not be read.

So now you're just going to start swearing? I didn't even insult you and yet you find my expression of annoyance enough reason to take a crap on the rules.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
calling someone an *** is against the rules if anyone here is wrong that is you, your emotional context on the forums means nothing if you don't break the rules by insulting a fellow member...<3 :D peace through understanding lol

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 09:25 PM

How could this not be taken as an insult to my intelligence? "For christs sake" and the tone in the post was taken as an insult. Which is what he meant it to sound like or he would have left out the words obviously in the last two sentences.

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 09:34 PM
calling someone an *** is against the rules if anyone here is wrong that is you, your emotional context on the forums means nothing if you don't break the rules by insulting a fellow member...<3 :D peace through understanding lol

I didnt call him an ***, i said he was being one. The rules say that you cannot insult another member and if you read the above post you can see that he started it. Youre right, I also could have been better about it but i have little to no tolerence for those kinds of people, so both of us are at fault. Even if he did not intend to i felt insulted and was a little mad. Its fine, to prevent other anger outbursts im just avoiding him.

Gil_217
02-10-2012, 09:56 PM
I didnt call him an ***, i said he was being one. The rules say that you cannot insult another member and if you read the above post you can see that he started it. Youre right, I also could have been better about it but i have little to no tolerence for those kinds of people, so both of us are at fault. Even if he did not intend to i felt insulted and was a little mad. Its fine, to prevent other anger outbursts im just avoiding him.

Look, his "hostility" was not directed at your person, it was directed at the question you made, nothing more than that. Why are you making this into such a big deal?

FilipinoNinja67
02-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Look, his "hostility" was not directed at your person, it was directed at the question you made, nothing more than that. Why are you making this into such a big deal?

I wasnt, i think i dropped it about 5 posts ago but someone else decided to come on here.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Considering the context of his qUestion it obviously Provoked lightrey's Initial outburst , but what is Done is done lol :D

Gil_217
02-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Considering the context of his qUestion it obviously Provoked lightrey's Initial outburst , but what is Done is done lol :D

That's what I said.

LightRey
02-10-2012, 10:24 PM
How could this not be taken as an insult to my intelligence? "For christs sake" and the tone in the post was taken as an insult. Which is what he meant it to sound like or he would have left out the words obviously in the last two sentences.

It's a criticism on your carelessness, not your intellect. It's not "dumb" of you that you didn't figure it out yourself. It is, however, very annoying for us to have the same question asked again and again, especially if in the past we have put much work in to answering it to everyone's satisfaction.

Considering the context of his qUestion it obviously Provoked lightrey's Initial outburst , but what is Done is done lol http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120113.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png

I see what you did there...

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 10:28 PM
It's a criticism on your carelessness, not your intellect. It's not "dumb" of you that you didn't figure it out yourself. It is, however, very annoying for us to have the same question asked again and again, especially if in the past we have put much work in to answering it to everyone's satisfaction.

I see what you did there...
but i am mostly innocent... -__-

Black_Widow9
02-10-2012, 10:29 PM
That's quite enough. If you cannot have a civil discussion I suggest not posting. Furthermore, please use the Search feature to find previously created Topics.
Thanks