PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III image leaked...?

LordWolv
02-10-2012, 06:34 AM
I stumbled upon this on a French website:

http://perso.numericable.fr/cpcompany/LEDPong/Cyberpunk/AC/AbstergoIndustries.jpg

Discuss

Moultonborough
02-10-2012, 06:58 AM
It looks cool, but I am pretty sure I have seen this before AC:R came out though I cannot recall where. Also I don't think Ubisoft would make a mistake with the Abstergo symbol. Cool picture without a doubt but I think it was just some random fan looking to get attention.

EDIT: Can you post a link please?

LordWolv
02-10-2012, 07:01 AM
I can assure you the source talks about 'Assassin's Creed Revelations, gameplay leak, the future of AC?' etc... I understand French relatively well. It does look cool, mm..

twenty_glyphs
02-10-2012, 07:21 AM
I'm pretty sure that's just a Mirror's Edge screenshot with Desmond's AC2 character model pasted in. His shadow even looks more like Faith from that game than Desmond.

AntiChrist7
02-10-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm pretty sure that's just a Mirror's Edge screenshot with Desmond's AC2 character model pasted in. His shadow even looks more like Faith from that game than Desmond.

yep, it was ome speculation from a game magazine that thought AC3 might be something like that

zerocooll21
02-10-2012, 01:34 PM

haha, I said that same thing when I first saw it.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Most definitely Photoshopped.

Want proof? This good enough for ya?

http://www.cheatcc.com/imagesx360/mirrorsedge_12a.jpg

What gave it away was Desmond's shadow, it didn't add up to his body.
Look at Desmond's hand, there's something sticking out towards it.

Now look at the Mirror's edge picture, it's her bag.

The colours used in both pictures weren't thesame either, and the shadows on Desmond's body were different from the shadows of the buildings which indicates that there were either 2 suns or the picture was photoshopped.

I know, I know, I'm a genius. ;)

D.I.D.
02-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Most definitely Photoshopped.

Want proof? This good enough for ya?

What gave it away was Desmond's shadow, it didn't add up to his body.
Look at Desmond's hand, there's something sticking out towards it.

Now look at the Mirror's edge picture, it's her bag.

The colours used in both pictures weren't thesame either, and the shadows on Desmond's body were different from the shadows of the buildings which indicates that there were either 2 suns or the picture was photoshopped.

I know, I know, I'm a genius. ;)

It's really amateur photoshopping overall. Anybody ought to tell at a glance that it's not real, for all the reasons you mention. The Abstergo logo on the building is also very badly done.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-10-2012, 05:04 PM
You're right, it doesn't line up with the rest of the building.
And the square boxes around the Abstergo logo's on the bottom left are just pasted on there.

SixKeys
02-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Honestly people, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume we won't be getting any actual leaked images or info about the game until March at least. At this early stage I am extremely skeptical of any website that claims to already have leaked material from the game.

twenty_glyphs
02-10-2012, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't expect any information on AC3 until April at least. AC2 was revealed in GameInformer in April of 2009, after a short teaser trailer came out earlier that month. Brotherhood and Revelations were revealed in May of their release years. I'm hoping AC3 gets announced in April instead of May, since it's hopefully had more time spent on it so far than Brotherhood or Revelations at that point in the year.

As for leaked stuff, I don't remember seeing anything of substantial value leaked about the last 3 games. The only leaked things I saw were media assets that were posted before their embargo dates had lifted. Revelations' title was found out a week early last year because the people who made the teaser promo for it left references to an image file that had the name of the game in it that people dug around to find. I would be extremely skeptical of anything described as a "leak" about AC3.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 04:01 AM
I stumbled upon this on a French website:

http://perso.numericable.fr/cpcompany/LEDPong/Cyberpunk/AC/AbstergoIndustries.jpg

Discuss
lmao isaac i have to admit you are something else you give us a pic(really i mean -__-,) and all you say is discuss hahah made my day you rock :D

LordWolv
02-11-2012, 06:15 AM
lmao isaac i have to admit you are something else you give us a pic(really i mean -__-,) and all you say is discuss hahah made my day you rock :D
Lol... thank you. o.o

LightRey
02-11-2012, 01:30 PM
What gave it away was the AC2 model of Desmond and the poor photoshop.

LordWolv
02-11-2012, 04:05 PM
What gave it away was the AC2 model of Desmond and the poor photoshop.
xD

ReptileHand
02-12-2012, 05:16 PM
You guys actually speculated on whether or not this was a leaked image? First of all they would have no such thing. Second, the minute I saw it, it was a Mirror's Edge screenshot... with bad photoshopping skills.

zerocooll21
02-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Or someone was trollin ;)

The13Doctors
02-12-2012, 05:30 PM
The shadows of the buildings which indicates that there were either 2 suns or the picture was photoshopped.

So the Moon landing was photoshopped too?
Sounds fine to me...

PurpleHaze1980
02-12-2012, 08:21 PM
LOL. The shadow gave it away that it was doctored, that and of course, everyone who has ever played Mirror's Edge will recognise the familiar backdrop at once.

SlimeDynamiteD
02-12-2012, 08:24 PM
So the Moon landing was photoshopped too?
Sounds fine to me...

Have you even read my other arguments?
Then come up with a new dumb comment

Thanks.

EscoBlades
02-13-2012, 11:37 AM
Have you even read my other arguments?
Then come up with a new dumb comment

Thanks.

As a wise man once said....**** i've missed you Slime, hahaha!

The13Doctors
02-13-2012, 12:06 PM
My favorite map in my favorite parkour game, instantly recognized it.

Mr_Shade
02-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Indeed...

Least it gets people talking about AC3 though ;)

zStrictStyle
02-13-2012, 01:53 PM
YES!!Look at the Main page of Assassin`s Creed Revelations at Facebook.They say the dev team has something very special thing for us and they mention Valentine`s Day.

EscoBlades
02-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Indeed...

Least it gets people talking about AC3 though ;)

Tell me ALL your secrets ;)

YES!!Look at the Main page of Assassin`s Creed Revelations at Facebook.They say the dev team has something very special thing for us and they mention Valentine`s Day.
That is in reference to the Recollection iPad game.

Missyoober
02-13-2012, 02:43 PM
Reminds me of Mirrors Edge... *looks at previous posts*

That's probably why!

SlimeDynamiteD
02-13-2012, 03:43 PM
As a wise man once said....**** i've missed you Slime, hahaha!

I'm flattered :o
Missed you too Esco ;d

zStrictStyle
02-13-2012, 05:30 PM
That is in reference to the Recollection iPad game.[/QUOTE]

Why always make me disappointed man?Do you mean that update for the iPad game?I said it was at the page of Assassin`s Creed Revelations.It doesn`t have to be for it.It might be the announcment of the SP DLC :D

EscoBlades
02-14-2012, 01:09 AM
That is in reference to the Recollection iPad game.

Why always make me disappointed man?Do you mean that update for the iPad game?I said it was at the page of Assassin`s Creed Revelations.It doesn`t have to be for it.It might be the announcment of the SP DLC :D[/QUOTE]

READ! (http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed/posts/10150556184078068)

Like i said...the Recollection game, which the Recollection team work on.

And as if by magic.......

Official Tweet (https://twitter.com/#!/assassinscreed/status/169214635529093120)

To celebrate Valentine’s Day, Assassin’s Creed Recollection offers Assassin’s Packs on sale for 500 credits for today only!

LordWolv
02-14-2012, 06:16 AM
Why always make me disappointed man?Do you mean that update for the iPad game?I said it was at the page of Assassin`s Creed Revelations.It doesn`t have to be for it.It might be the announcment of the SP DLC :D

READ! (http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed/posts/10150556184078068)

Like i said...the Recollection game, which the Recollection team work on.

And as if by magic.......

Official Tweet (https://twitter.com/#!/assassinscreed/status/169214635529093120)[/QUOTE]
Your posts are always so.. so.. USEFUL.. :D

zStrictStyle
02-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Ahhhhh sorry then :(

Sufyan902
08-15-2013, 11:13 PM
your right its desmond in ac2 that's weird :confused:

LoyalACFan
08-15-2013, 11:13 PM
Holy hell, why was this bumped?

Mr_Shade
08-16-2013, 11:52 AM