PDA

View Full Version : Weekly forum update for feb 9

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-09-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey Assassins,

We are currently in the process of finalizing Title Update 3, the patch that will fix problems with the Sage Trophy/Achievement as well as some issues players were experiencing with changing Outfits. This update is still routing through approvals and does not have a set date as yet, however, we are targeting the end of February for its release (though, if we can get it out earlier, we will do so). Full patch notes should be incoming within the next week or two.

Please note, this update will not contain many of the fixes requested in these forums, because those are still in the process of being addressed. However, we will keep you in the loop on how our progress continues and if we are able to implement additional fixes in a future update (and we remain optimistic that this is a distinct possibility).

Insieme per la vittoria Assassini!

Thx

DTRancourt
ComDev
UbisoftMtl

Previous Update can be found here-
Weekly Forum Update for Feb 1 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658372-Weekly-forum-update-for-feb-1)

Nader-Abudiix
02-09-2012, 11:28 PM
a quick question please.

has the music not playing after beating the game and bank not giving money on time been fixed ?

those are the only issues i ever had in AC R

twenty_glyphs
02-11-2012, 02:21 AM
I hope this patch does more than just fix a bug introduced in the last patch and one other issue that I don't see many people complaining about.

MIZEAGLEHEART
02-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Just to let you know we are also having problems with the Master assassins achievement this achievement is training 7 assassins to a Master Assassin. I did the all the challenges and all the sync's and it shows the symbol on where the den is for my 7th and finall master assassins but the assassin to play the mission is not in the location. I reloaded my game hoping this was the fix but it did not help. I am watching for this patch since november I am at 960 achievement points but I can't continue this game until the Master Assassin glitch is fixed! Please patch this as well with your update. Thanks! By the way the game is awesome!

king-gamer210
02-15-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi there ubisoft (MAY BE A SPOILER) I just wanted to let you know and ask of you to please do a patch for sequence 2, memory 7 ( I think), which is the first mission where you play as Altaire where he has to save his mentor from the traitor who caused the Templar raid on Maysaif, the problem in this memory is that once you get to the gate of the Maysaif castle, where you you speak to the traitor in a cut scene, once this ends he immediately kills a civilian, thus stopping you from achieving 100% synchronization in the memory. This problem has prevented me from gaining the trophy for all mission gained 100% synchronization and so stopping me from achieving the platinum trophy, please in your next patch could you fix this problem. Thank you.

PinkVoltage
02-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi there ubisoft (MAY BE A SPOILER) I just wanted to let you know and ask of you to please do a patch for sequence 2, memory 7 ( I think), which is the first mission where you play as Altaire where he has to save his mentor from the traitor who caused the Templar raid on Maysaif, the problem in this memory is that once you get to the gate of the Maysaif castle, where you you speak to the traitor in a cut scene, once this ends he immediately kills a civilian, thus stopping you from achieving 100% synchronization in the memory. This problem has prevented me from gaining the trophy for all mission gained 100% synchronization and so stopping me from achieving the platinum trophy, please in your next patch could you fix this problem. Thank you.

This isn't a bug. You don't need to save the civilian killed after (or at the end of) the cut scene, although I initially thought this poor fellow had to be saved as well.

To achieve 100% sync on "The Mentor's Keeper", you need to pay attention to the black dots on your map as you fight your way up the mountain. Those black dots represent civilians being attacked. It's those civilians that must be saved.

PinkVoltage
02-16-2012, 06:12 AM
Just to let you know we are also having problems with the Master assassins achievement this achievement is training 7 assassins to a Master Assassin. I did the all the challenges and all the sync's and it shows the symbol on where the den is for my 7th and finall master assassins but the assassin to play the mission is not in the location.

"We" is a bit general, isn't it? I didn't encounter any bugs with this achievement (Xbox360. which I guess is obv. thru my use of the term "achivement"). Maybe you sent that particular assassin out on a Mediterranean Defense mission and he or she hasn't returned yet.