PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 WILL be in America

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Well I know now for a fact that AC3 will be in America, both in the past and the present.

The last time we physically saw Desmond was in Brotherhood, this is where mostly everything is happening. Spoilers Inbound.

Facts:

When we last saw Desmond they were looking for the location of the Grand Temple in which to find the what they need to turn the war against the Templars. When they got to the Apple a Hologram of various symbols appeared and Shaun makes note of two, the 4 Phrygian Cap which stands for Freedom and the Masonic Eye, saying both of which only appear in one location. He was cut off before he could finish his sentence, but the only place where they are together is on the US Dollar bill.

Now in the Brotherhood DLC, "The Davinci Disappearance" you enter an Ancient Pythagorean Tomb in which coordinates are found, afterwords you overhear William Miles talking to someone else about sedating Desmond at which point Desmond falls into a coma, then he says that they used the coordinates to find the Grand Temple at which point Bill says to make preparations to go.

Now fast forward to Revelations, in one of the parts where you overhear Bill talking with Shaun and Lucy he talks about how he was able to get Desmond through Airport Security, meaning they left Italy and departed for the Temple, which if you check the coordinates is in America, New York to be exact. An interesting point is that the cities of Florence New York and Rome, New York and the location of the coordinates (which on a map shows up as a hole in a forest), the three locations form a Right Triangle, perfect for the Pythagoreans. At the end of Revelations William opens up the van and you end up at the Temple as well as seeing a women for a split second, likely the woman referred to by Juno which said that they couldn't see who it was but that she and Desmond needed to meet to save the world and Lucy was stopping that from happening.

Speculation

Desmond and this new girl have to have an offspring which will save the world, this girl is another descendant of the Ones Who Came Before, two ends of which will result in full One Who Came Before DNA?

The American Protagonist will be be with the Apple and will be the one to help people such as Benjamin Franklin and others and end up founding America as well as forming the Freemasons.

The Assassin Insignia is based on the Freemason Symbol irl so it has probably been planned from the start.

Links:
Freemason Symbol (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ac/Square_compasses.svg/220px-Square_compasses.svg.png)
The various renditions of the Assassin Insignia (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_insignia#Renditions)
The Coordinates Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvVtAlN7sYE)
The Brotherhood Ending with the Symbols at 2 minutes 45 seconds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVwbaQirU30&t=2m45s)

LightRey
02-09-2012, 01:39 AM
I was never able to find the Phrygian Cap on the Dollar bill. Where exactly can it be found? Also, there is another place where the 2 come together, which would be the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citize n) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_the_Rights_of_Man_and_of_the_Citize n):), a fundamental document in the French Revolution:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Declaration_of_Human_Rights.jpg/439px-Declaration_of_Human_Rights.jpg
As you can see in the above picture.

William never actually says that the coordinates are for the Grand Temple, just "a" temple. It's almost certainly the Grand Temple, but he doesn't actually say it.

I don't see how the modern-day location would have to tie-in with the ancestor's location. The only games where this was the case were ACII and ACB and only in ACB could you actually notice it clearly. Modern-day AC1 wasn't in The Holy Land and modern day ACR wasn't in Turkey.

Very speculative. The series' focus isn't romance and nobody ever said anything about Desmond having to produce any offspring. The world is supposed to end sometime soon and Desmond is the one who needs to save it (according to TWCB at least), not his child. There's also the problem of said woman being unknown to TWCB, strongly suggesting that any details (such as the specifics of her DNA) would be irrelevant to saving the world.

The Freemasons were formed in England and it arose around (and thus was formed before) the year 1600, over 100 years before the American Revolution. Also, there are absolutely no clear clues to support the idea that the Freemasons are in any way involved with either the Assassins or the Templars.

No it is not (as far as is known). It's merely somewhat similar to it. One could say the same thing about the anarchy symbol:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7a/Anarchy-symbol.svg/600px-Anarchy-symbol.svg.png

So, yes, AC3 will be in America, but the historical part could very well take place somewhere else, like France.

rileypoole1234
02-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Interesting. I can say now that I am alright with this. I do agree with LightRey though. I believe the historical part will take place in France. You don't need to be in the location your ancestor is in when you go into the Animus, so it really could be anywhere.

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Good points, I never meant to imply it has to be in the same location, but it is likely for reasons that they may have to look into the past of America to find out how to open the Temple.

As for the Insignia, yes it isn't 100% but it's the most likely solution. the anarchy symbol only has the A in common really, not much that is concrete.

The Freemasons symbol can pass as the regular Assassin Insignia for America and/or the Freemasons, but anything is possible.

Remember that the AC world isn't 100% fact, maybe the Freemasons in the AC world are the Assassins at this point using a different name, just like how Templars are now called Abstergo Agents.

The French Revolution is very plausible as well.

I personally am hoping it is America for the personal reason of wanting to see what they can do with it, not to mention is has been hinted at millions of times now and there are many possibilities for it.

ibr-vasif
02-09-2012, 04:12 AM
How is Desmond and this new girl are supposed to have an offspring with only one month left until the end of the world?

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Okay so not the offspring thing, but we know that Lucy was stopping them from meeting so most likely they have to be together for some reason.

B_Crispino
02-09-2012, 07:15 AM
Okay so not the offspring thing, but we know that Lucy was stopping them from meeting so most likely they have to be together for some reason.

she was? where did you get that?

Legendz54
02-09-2012, 09:57 AM
it will be in America for the modern day which is great but hopefully not for the ancestor ubisoft chooses locations which are exotic and rich in culture and America is neither.

Legendz54
02-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Very speculative. The series' focus isn't romance and nobody ever said anything about Desmond having to produce any offspring.

Subject 16 quote "The Sun you Son" Find eve the key her dna

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Very speculative. The series' focus isn't romance and nobody ever said anything about Desmond having to produce any offspring.

Missed the part where it said speculation, that was just personal speculation of why he may need to meet her, the facts are there...

LightRey
02-09-2012, 11:23 AM

That's a very, very weak clue. We don't even have a remote clue what he meant by that, or if he was even speaking sense.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 02:58 PM

You guys do realize not to take everything he says literally and at face value, right? Sometime he just says stuff in a confused ramble.

On the subject of where it will take place, it's very obvious present day is at least starting off in New York, if not completely taking place there. As far an ancestry, France may be a possibility, and so may Egypt. I'm hoping (ok not hoping, dying for) it to be in Egypt, but maybe it's both. There is a good possibility that there may be more than one ancestor, so maybe there will be a trip to both places. It can take place wherever they want it to. To be honest, I don't care in the slightest where we go, as long as part of the game takes place in Egypt. That is my only true request for the game.

LightRey
02-09-2012, 03:04 PM
You guys do realize not to take everything he says literally and at face value, right? Sometime he just says stuff in a confused ramble.

On the subject of where it will take place, it's very obvious present day is at least starting off in New York, if not completely taking place there. As far an ancestry, France may be a possibility, and so may Egypt. I'm hoping (ok not hoping, dying for) it to be in Egypt, but maybe it's both. There is a good possibility that there may be more than one ancestor, so maybe there will be a trip to both places. It can take place wherever they want it to. To be honest, I don't care in the slightest where we go, as long as part of the game takes place in Egypt. That is my only true request for the game.

Precisely. The devs even said that anything S16 said before ACR could just be the ramblings of a crazy man.

Btw, if it does take place in France during the French revolution, you might see a bit of Egypt. Napoleon did wage war there after all.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Precisely. The devs even said that anything S16 said before ACR could just be the ramblings of a crazy man.

Btw, if it does take place in France during the French revolution, you might see a bit of Egypt. Napoleon did wage war there after all.

Yeah, maybe, but going to Giza and finding hidden secrets about the pyramids and going to Alexandria sounds like so much more fun.

LightRey
02-09-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah, maybe, but going to Giza and finding hidden secrets about the pyramids and going to Alexandria sounds like so much more fun.

It would be quite interesting. Especially since I'm going to Egypt in a few months, which would cause that same kind of déjà vu effect as with ACII and ACB.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 06:25 PM
It would be quite interesting. Especially since I'm going to Egypt in a few months, which would cause that same kind of déjà vu effect as with ACII and ACB.
waaaa thats insane could you bring back pictures of the locations you visit?!/!? pls

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 06:26 PM
i have to agree im hoping for an egyption scene here(crosses fingers lol)

GLHS
02-09-2012, 06:35 PM

Omg I'm so jealous of you right now

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 06:49 PM
How is Desmond and this new girl are supposed to have an offspring with only one month left until the end of the world?
there not...he doesnt need a kid...no one ever said he is gonna have a kid

LightRey
02-09-2012, 07:59 PM
xD
Don't worry there'll be pictures. I'll post some of them in the off-topic thread or something when I come back.

there not...he doesnt need a kid...no one ever said he is gonna have a kid

Exactly (though S16 does say "your son" to Desmond at some point, but there's no real reason to connect that to the woman Juno mentions or Desmond's mission to save the world 'n stuff and we don't even know if S16 was making any sense at the time).

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 08:23 PM
xD
Don't worry there'll be pictures. I'll post some of them in the off-topic thread or something when I come back.

Exactly (though S16 does say "your son" to Desmond at some point, but there's no real reason to connect that to the woman Juno mentions or Desmond's mission to save the world 'n stuff and we don't even know if S16 was making any sense at the time).yay i can't wait to see your pics i hope you have a great time :)

its funny, but if you notice the video that has the message "the miracle is in the execution" its funny, but what if the execution was the execution of desmonds child??? i know its crazy but the video to me if anyone noticed,has a baby in there. too me it looks like in ultrasound picture..can you explain that? i wonder if he was on to something lol and not crazy..abortion? or was it subject 15's ultrasound??

LightRey
02-09-2012, 08:34 PM
yay i can't wait to see your pics i hope you have a great time :)

its funny, but if you notice the video that has the message "the miracle is in the execution" its funny, but what if the execution was the execution of desmonds child??? i know its crazy but the video to me if anyone noticed,has a baby in there. too me it looks like in ultrasound picture..can you explain that? i wonder if he was on to something lol and not crazy..abortion? or was it subject 15's ultrasound??

There were several hidden pictures in there and it appears that the half faces are from different people (there's a detailed analysis in one of the older threads on this forum). I don't think it's a reference to the execution of anyone's child, rather I think it's simply a clue to the fact that the file should be executed as an executable file instead of a video file. My guess about the images would be that they are "flashes" of S16's memories.

GLHS
02-09-2012, 09:09 PM
There were several hidden pictures in there and it appears that the half faces are from different people (there's a detailed analysis in one of the older threads on this forum). I don't think it's a reference to the execution of anyone's child, rather I think it's simply a clue to the fact that the file should be executed as an executable file instead of a video file. My guess about the images would be that they are "flashes" of S16's memories.

I'll have to find this thread. I've always been super interested in this and have never been able to find much on it. I always thought it kinda sounded like there was a voice in the background in it as well as the heartbeat. It just sounds really odd to me. But I agree that it most likely means the execution of the actual file. Idk exactly what this "miracle" is though. Maybe just the info he gets, idk.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 09:31 PM
I'll have to find this thread. I've always been super interested in this and have never been able to find much on it. I always thought it kinda sounded like there was a voice in the background in it as well as the heartbeat. It just sounds really odd to me. But I agree that it most likely means the execution of the actual file. Idk exactly what this "miracle" is though. Maybe just the info he gets, idk.
OMG THANK YOU i heard a voice that sounds like as if the baby is "listening" to the outside because the voices are really hard to make out lol but yes there seems to be a voice. But it sounds like a two way phrase one, the miracle is the file execution and two, birth as far is i know is usually the "miracle" of life within religious context of conversation of birth. but i am more inclined to believe that somehow Clay found a file of 15's sessions (s15 has been referenced to in the abstergo e-mails, ac1, ac:b, i think they are sneaking her into the game maybe more of s15 in ac3 but what ever -__-)maybe to show how sick abstergo can be idk

The13Doctors
02-09-2012, 10:09 PM
OMG THANK YOU i heard a voice that sounds like as if the baby is "listening" to the outside because the voices are really hard to make out lol but yes there seems to be a voice. But it sounds like a two way phrase one, the miracle is the file execution and two, birth as far is i know is usually the "miracle" of life within religious context of conversation of birth. but i am more inclined to believe that somehow Clay found a file of 15's sessions (s15 has been referenced to in the abstergo e-mails, ac1, ac:b, i think they are sneaking her into the game maybe more of s15 in ac3 but what ever -__-)maybe to show how sick abstergo can be idk

What video are you guys talking about?
Those voices and things you are referring to...
http://myfacewhen.com/110/

LightRey
02-09-2012, 10:31 PM
What video are you guys talking about?
Those voices and things you are referring to...
http://myfacewhen.com/110/

The second truth video (the one from ACB that wasn't actually a video).

btw, broken picture.

De Filosoof
02-10-2012, 02:36 PM
yay i can't wait to see your pics i hope you have a great time :)

does anyone remember the page from the fall?
When the Tunguska event happened and Daniel get's his visions? There are the outlines of a baby all over the page. Is that Daniel Cross himself when he was a baby?
Or is it someone else...There's a picture in it with Daniel Cross asking: "Is that me?" and another text in the baby states: " I'm not you" There's also some interesting text written in it saying: "The son of the son of the son, to the beginning of all things" and another text saying: "The earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever" suggesting mankind will go to another planet or solar system at one point.Maybe this will be a huge story point for AC3. This is one HUGE point in the artwork is a sillouhette of a person standing in front of THE SUN! you can't see who it is. But it's definitely not Daniel because he has no beard and a different hair cut. it's kinda what S16 is saying in the AC:B video.At the end we know it wasn't Daniel Cross, because he turns out to be a bad guy. There's many artwork on that page that's not directly releated to Daniel Cross' story like some kind of mayan pyramid, Altair's reflection in the apple, the satellite, and other stuff, also suggesting it doesn't have to be Daniel at all. It was a very interesting page. It can be found on the assassins wikia.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Cross

A few pages later When the explosion happened Nikolai Orelov also get's a vision of TWCB.
In the white background are, Juno, Minerva and another female person (most likely Venus, wich represents the female symbol at the end of ACR).
Very interesting stuff to say the least :)

itsamea-mario
02-10-2012, 03:37 PM
It's good to know that there are people on these forums with all the facts about upcoming titles...

Gil_217
02-10-2012, 03:42 PM
It's good to know that there are people on these forums with all the facts about upcoming titles...

One of the truest comments I ever saw around here.

twenty_glyphs
02-10-2012, 05:47 PM
When the Tunguska event happened and Daniel get's his visions? There are the outlines of a baby all over the page. Is that Daniel Cross himself when he was a baby?
Or is it someone else...There's a picture in it with Daniel Cross asking: "Is that me?" and another text in the baby states: " I'm not you" There's also some interesting text written in it saying: "The son of the son of the son, to the beginning of all things" and another text saying: "The earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever" suggesting mankind will go to another planet or solar system at one point.Maybe this will be a huge story point for AC3. This is one HUGE point in the artwork is a sillouhette of a person standing in front of THE SUN! you can't see who it is. But it's definitely not Daniel because he has no beard and a different hair cut. it's kinda what S16 is saying in the AC:B video.At the end we know it wasn't Daniel Cross, because he turns out to be a bad guy. There's many artwork on that page that's not directly releated to Daniel Cross' story like some kind of mayan pyramid, Altair's reflection in the apple, the satellite, and other stuff, also suggesting it doesn't have to be Daniel at all. It was a very interesting page. It can be found on the assassins wikia.

A few pages later When the explosion happened Nikolai Orelov also get's a vision of TWCB.
In the white background are, Juno, Minerva and another female person (most likely Venus, wich represents the female symbol at the end of ACR).

That page is very interesting, with lots of little details that obviously relate to the overarching AC story. But the silhouette of the man in the middle of the page is the Mentor. The dialogue next to him says, "Come closer, Daniel, so that we may meet properly." In issue 3 when Daniel wakes up after being taken by the Mentor's men and brought to Dubai, there's a shot of the Mentor standing in front of the sun saying this exact sentence, and he's in the same pose as the silhouette from the vision in issue 2.

I had never thought about Daniel asking if the baby was him. That's interesting, but that baby is still a big mystery, along with the "son of the son of the son" statement. I originally thought Daniel was asking if the silhouette was him. After reading issue 3, I wondered if Daniel had seen himself in that same scene where he met the Mentor, and that's why he was saying "Is that me?" Maybe that's why he knew he had to meet the Mentor, since he saw a vision of himself doing it in the future.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 07:30 PM

ok i think its funny how ac2 ezio is born(baby) ac:b subject 16's video file possibly(baby ultrasound)ac:r (woman at the end wit baby) ac:the fall..this danm baby is everywhere is the next ancient civi person gonna be cupid ? lol is that the message lol ac1 had feathers ac2 had feathers ac:b had feathers i think its cupid lol baby with wings lol or am i overlooking the point

Gil_217
02-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Oh God...

mustash
02-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Doubly oh god....:eek:

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 07:48 PM
triply oh god...;)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh God...
actually it ...ok you see they are this race of the first civilization people not gods... but i think there is a thread here that covers that :D

Xizzorz84
02-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Assassins Creed III will be in the French Revolution. The build up from Assassins Creed II: The Da Vinci Disappearance and the ending of Assassin's Creed Revelations will be explained via the new DLC about Clay K aka Subject 16. (If you notice when Clay saves Desmond from deletion, he actually embeds him with his "data" which is hinted at the ending of Revelations when Desmond's arm was glowing with computer circuitry. Desmond will view Clay's memories and ancestral memories in the America (Lincoln's era) and Clay's last days to find out how to open the Grand Temple which will eventually leads him to looking into the French Revolution in Assassin's Creed III.

mustangmaniak20
02-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Here is some French assassin artwork i stumbled upn the interwebz...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvlrpe8V531r6f7j0o1_500.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/5/58/PL-Crux_Dat_Salutem.png

SteelCity999
02-10-2012, 11:32 PM
I know this hasn't been the recent talk in the thread but long ago someone mentioned the freemasons...

In Brotherhood, I can't remember who places the apple on the pillar (either Ezio or Desmond, it's been awhile but it's at the end), the game's brightness level increases as you are directed into a cutscene. Just before the the original scene vanishes, the freemason symbol appears on the floor. It's unmistakeable and if you are watching you will see it. How that aligns with both factions and TWCB will be interesting. Also, because France did play a pivotal role in the U.S. Revolutionary war, which precluded the French Revolution, that could be why alot of things are pointing to France. Without France, the U.S. probably would have lost. So if they can conjure up some story about the revolutionary wars and tie them together that could be very interesting. Then the Americas would make sense to visit.

rileypoole1234
02-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Wow I like that artwork a lot. Looks very cool.

LightRey
02-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Assassins Creed III will be in the French Revolution. The build up from Assassins Creed II: The Da Vinci Disappearance and the ending of Assassin's Creed Revelations will be explained via the new DLC about Clay K aka Subject 16. (If you notice when Clay saves Desmond from deletion, he actually embeds him with his "data" which is hinted at the ending of Revelations when Desmond's arm was glowing with computer circuitry. Desmond will view Clay's memories and ancestral memories in the America (Lincoln's era) and Clay's last days to find out how to open the Grand Temple which will eventually leads him to looking into the French Revolution in Assassin's Creed III.

You're jumping to conclusions.

Xizzorz84
02-10-2012, 11:59 PM
You're jumping to conclusions.

lololl trust me on this.

LightRey
02-11-2012, 12:02 AM
lololl trust me on this.

Part of it is somewhat likely (the French Revolution bit), but each statement is less likely than the one before and none are actually confirmed.

kriegerdesgottes
02-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Part of it is somewhat likely (the French Revolution bit), but each statement is less likely than the one before and none are actually confirmed.

This statement pretty much sums up this entire thread.

LightRey
02-11-2012, 12:20 AM
This statement pretty much sums up this entire thread.

true dat.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 12:49 AM
lol i hope that assassin doesn't really have a mole ... the scar looks hardcore i don't want him with a mole on his pasty, ghostly face oh god no please and he looks like he about to do the cha cha...no horrible idea egyptian all the way no cha cha pls

GLHS
02-11-2012, 01:47 AM
lol i hope that assassin doesn't really have a mole ... the scar looks hardcore i don't want him with a mole on his pasty, ghostly face oh god no please and he looks like he about to do the cha cha...no horrible idea egyptian all the way no cha cha pls

This. Why do you ruin the decent posts that you do have with cr@p like this? For christ's sake, how old are you?

LightRey
02-11-2012, 01:52 AM
This. Why do you ruin the decent posts that you do have with cr@p like this? For christ's sake, how old are you?

Besides, moles can be awesome. Just look at Kate Upton.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 02:29 AM
why do you tread your bicycle on me :p lol leave me alone and stop herassing me i am just posting just like you are. and i would rather not the protagonist have a monroe on his cheek. he looks like enrique iglesias or something..and stop really how old am i? thats personal info and against the rules to be asking such useless questions you are being extraneous as a sentient member <3 lol so stop please i beg of you, you really kill it for me. Thank You
- Yours Acrimonious lol

LightRey
02-11-2012, 02:35 AM
why do you tread your bicycle on me :p lol leave me alone and stop herassing me i am just posting just like you are. and i would rather not the protagonist have a monroe on his cheek. he looks like enrique iglesias or something..and stop really how old am i? thats personal info and against the rules to be asking such useless questions you are being extraneous as a sentient member <3 lol so stop please i beg of you, you really kill it for me. Thank You
- Yours Acrimonious lol

It's also against the rules to go off topic and try to derail a thread like that, so cut it out.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 02:39 AM
It's also against the rules to go off topic and try to derail a thread like that, so cut it out.
hmm touche but like you, he who submits, shows no face....but getting back on track like you said and sorry for breaking any rules if i have hah :D(I apologize) in reality its i nice concept but really is this not just a french graphic again? or is this a legit possible comic lol ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 02:54 AM
btw its also against the rules to impersonate a moderator :D ok lightrey lol

GLHS
02-11-2012, 04:01 AM
- Yours Acrimonious lol

There's one huge difference between how you post vs. how I post. I make sense in my posts, and I stay on the topic of the current discussion for the most part. I've seen at the very least 5 of your posts that make absolutely no sense and have nothing to do with the topic. When you do this, it seriously makes you like you're about 10. Everything else that you say I have no problem with. But it's posts like the one I commented on that you seriously need to stop.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 04:09 AM
There's one huge difference between how you post vs. how I post. I make sense in my posts, and I stay on the topic of the current discussion for the most part. I've seen at the very least 5 of your posts that make absolutely no sense and have nothing to do with the topic. When you do this, it seriously makes you like you're about 10. Everything else that you say I have no problem with. But it's posts like the one I commented on that you seriously need to stop.
well i was on topic(I was talking about the photo) what were you talking about(me) that is the real difference here, so please, i ask don't try to belittle me and make me look like the troll because everytime you attack me you break the rules just because the context of what i say does not meet your expectations of a grandiose and perfect statement....and your buddy lightrey feels its his self imposed nature to act like a moderator to help you gang up on people like me and that is VERY(lol)much against the rules. but i hope this stays civil and no hard feeling just fair disagreements lol :D

Gil_217
02-11-2012, 11:43 AM
well i was on topic(I was talking about the photo) what were you talking about(me) that is the real difference here, so please, i ask don't try to belittle me and make me look like the troll because everytime you attack me you break the rules just because the context of what i say does not meet your expectations of a grandiose and perfect statement....and your buddy lightrey feels its his self imposed nature to act like a moderator to help you gang up on people like me and that is VERY(lol)much against the rules. but i hope this stays civil and no hard feeling just fair disagreements lol :D

By the way, did you learn to use the word "lol" yesterday or something?? Talk about using the same word over and over again. Increase your vocabulary please!

LightRey
02-11-2012, 01:28 PM
btw its also against the rules to impersonate a moderator :D ok lightrey lol

I'm not impersonating a mod, I'm merely telling you that what you're doing is just as much against the rules as what you were accusing GLHS of doing, if not more so. The same goes for double posting btw.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm not impersonating a mod, I'm merely telling you that what you're doing is just as much against the rules as what you were accusing GLHS of doing, if not more so. The same goes for double posting btw.
where did i do that? and for the bold...really double posting is worse than attacking a member like this? hah i am inclined to disagree with that logic that you like to to toy around with along with your undersized semantics that you enjoy playing with aswell :D muahahah lol

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 08:23 PM
By the way, did you learn to use the word "lol" yesterday or something?? Talk about using the same word over and over again. Increase your vocabulary please!
lol ;) its expressive <-- there, a new word for you since you seem so inclined to join the discussion lol :D btw as i should learn new vocabulary words i believe you should learn to pay attention to what your quoting, i only said lol twice, and there are some big words for you to learn from in the post GLHS quoted from me for you to chomp on if your interested lolololollololololololololo;) 01001110011011110010000001101101011011110110110001 10010100100000011100000110110001100101011000010111 001101100101

LightRey
02-11-2012, 08:26 PM
where did i do that?

Posting twice in a row is considered the same as double posting/bumping a thread.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 08:33 PM
lol ok ill be careful next time i was not aware of the correlation between those two actions - Thank You, btw notice there how i said where? which indicates location prior to my second mistake that you corrected? ;D

Gil_217
02-11-2012, 09:04 PM
lol ;) its expressive <-- there, a new word for you since you seem so inclined to join the discussion lol :D btw as i should learn new vocabulary words i believe you should learn to pay attention to what your quoting, i only said lol twice, and there are some big words for you to learn from in the post GLHS quoted from me for you to chomp on if your interested lolololollololololololololo;) 01001110011011110010000001101101011011110110110001 10010100100000011100000110110001100101011000010111 001101100101

I see that you don't even realize that you use the word "lol" in ALL of your posts, more than one time in each and everyone of them. Obviously, you are a 12 year old kid who thinks lol is the greatest and coolest thing to say, but don't worry, in time you'll realize how ridiculous you sound.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 09:39 PM
I see that you don't even realize that you use the word "lol" in ALL of your posts, more than one time in each and everyone of them. Obviously, you are a 12 year old kid who thinks lol is the greatest and coolest thing to say, but don't worry, in time you'll realize how ridiculous you sound.
stop name calling its against the rules and your offending me...and(as lightrey puts it)"For christ's sake" ,if your gonna argue with me atleast be as civil and constructive with your argument as lightrey and GLHS, because all your doing is not correcting my mistakes but EXPLOITING and HERASSING me on the forum(for your understanding) your FLAMING. so cut it out.BTW did you notice that you made yourself sound like a stalker reading my every post? and in the process of making fun of my lols you yourself lol'd as much as me ;) haha i thought it was funny

...but Hey! I have a question that is better than what all of you have been doing, Do you think that assassins creed 3 is going to maybe incorporate all the locations for desmond to go to rather than just one? or do you suspect as I, spin-offs of AC3 like what they did with AC2?

Gil_217
02-11-2012, 09:58 PM
stop name calling its against the rules and your offending me...and(as lightrey puts it)"For christ's sake" ,if your gonna argue with me atleast be as civil and constructive with your argument as lightrey and GLHS, because all your doing is not correcting my mistakes but EXPLOITING and HERASSING me on the forum(for your understanding) your FLAMING. so cut it out.BTW did you notice that you made yourself sound like a stalker reading my every post? and in the process of making fun of my lols you yourself lol'd as much as me ;) haha i thought it was funny

...but Hey! I have a question that is better than what all of you have been doing, Do you think that assassins creed 3 is going to maybe incorporate all the locations for desmond to go to rather than just one? or do you suspect as I, spin-offs of AC3 like what they did with AC2?

http://emotibot.net/pix/4115.jpg

Acrimonious_Nin
02-11-2012, 10:35 PM
yup, imagine him saying "For christ's sake" lol muahhaha now stop derailing the subject hah

The13Doctors
02-12-2012, 10:20 AM
I saw the number of pages and wondered how it got so far so quickly, I see how now.

3 pages of quarrel. Quit it. How about all 3 of you get back on topic and don't even respond to this after this.

As for this:

Sounds very interesting, maybe I am right .

rhodesgamer
02-12-2012, 11:18 AM
From what I'm getting in Assassins Creed: Embers is that it might take place in China. Bear with me here for a moment. Obviously since this woman (Iforget her exact name you can look it upp though) appears in emebers she is not a descendant of Ezio's line so she could in fact be a descendant of Altair because we all know that those two ancestors are not very closely related, however, they are connected through blood but the span of generations and continents has caused quite a change in their DNA makeup. Personally I think a game set in 15th century Chinaa would be awesome. As stated above China then and even know is rich with culture and whatnot. It would be a very sweet setting for the next game. Thats not to say it might not be Desmond either. If it does end up being Desmond I hopee they can pull it off because going straight to present day when theres all that history in the middle just seems like a waste of content and story. Oh and the ending of Revelations with the sun burning the earth and stuff, this might jusst be me but I think thats possibly their explanation in the AC world how the earth started out as a ball of rock and it slowly grew with life and stuff. This could be wrong but those projections seemed very likely to be "The First" and when I think of the first I think of waaaaay back in time. And conveniently the suns solar flare would literally destroy all evidence that there ever was a civilization there. The only think I cant explain however is the survivors of the solar flare. Either scientists of the AC world havnt been able to find the remains from that long ago or they were really good at hiding (since Desmond is obviously the descendants of "The First"). Thats my two cents anyways :P

dxsxhxcx
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM

the text that says "I'm not you" is a little far from the image where Daniel appears asking "is that me", I don't think they're directly related...

"the earth is the cradle of humanity..." - IMO what they tried to say with this is that humanity need to "grow up", evolve...

I believe the person in front of the sun is the Mentor who was killed by Daniel, on his side there's something he says when they meet: "Come closer, Daniel. So that we may meet properly", that's why I believe that person is him...

one interesting thing in that image is the phrase "eight million dead" on the side of modern day buildings, what lead me to believe that they won't be able to save the world in time (or something really bad will happen) because I don't remember an event in history that happened during the modern days (assuming that phrase is related to the buildings, of course) with so many deaths like that...

I don't know why Altair's reflection on the apple can't be related to him...

another interesting thing is what happens in the page before the page you mentioned, when Nikolai is almost touching the staff we can see this:

one speech balloon with something written in it that is impossible to read;

"Adam, I have it...";

"Just like your father...";

"Eve...";

GLHS
02-12-2012, 01:58 PM

^This is where "lol" is appropriate.

But, in all seriousness Acrimonious_Nin, why do you think I'm attacking you? I'm not. All all. Me attacking you would be going off on you and yelling at you. I'm not doing either. I'm simply just saying that you should look at what you post and really think if what you're saying makes sense. I sincerely am curious to know your age now, b/c I think it might have something to do with why your posts are the way they are. Maybe I'm wrong though, idk.

LightRey
02-12-2012, 02:03 PM
the text that says "I'm not you" is a little far from the image where Daniel appears asking "is that me", I don't think they're directly related...

"the earth is the cradle of humanity..." - IMO what they tried to say with this is that humanity need to "grow up", evolve...

I believe the person in front of the sun is the Mentor who was killed by Daniel, on his side there's something he says when they meet: "Come closer, Daniel. So that we may meet properly", that's why I believe that person is him...

one interesting thing in that image is the phrase "eight million dead" on the side of modern day buildings, what lead me to believe that they won't be able to save the world in time (or something really bad will happen) because I don't remember an event in history that happened during the modern days (assuming that phrase is related to the buildings, of course) with so many deaths like that...

another interesting thing is what happens in the page before the page you mentioned, when Nikolai is almost touching the staff we can see this:

"Adam, I have it...";

"Eve...";

There are 7 billion people on the planet. 8 million is nowhere near what one would expect to be the death count of the end of the world. Also, relatively recent events such as WWI and WWII resulted in the deaths of tens of millions. I'm sure there are several candidates for the "8 million dead".

Acrimonious_Nin
02-12-2012, 03:06 PM

"Adam, I have it...";

"Eve...";
to the part with the death of 8 million and altair holding the apple probably pertains to the vision of the fall of TWCB as we see at the end of revelations. Remember that the apple has a message that it wants to show?(This message has been talked about since ac2) from altairs codex i believe it shows almost anyone that same message for a brief moment. I don't think ubisoft is about ready to spoil the whole saga from just a comic book :p

twenty_glyphs
02-13-2012, 12:22 AM
The "just like your father" is a quote from the end of AC2 when Ezio confronts Rodrigo Borgia. The first word balloon in the visions is hard to read, but starts the quote — "Always the fighter, just like your father..."

The quote about the Earth being the cradle of humanity is by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, a Russian who believed mankind would colonize the Milky Way one day. The Mentor pulls one of his books off the shelf during his conversation with Daniel in issue 3 — "The Will of the Universe".

dxsxhxcx
02-13-2012, 12:49 AM
The "just like your father" is a quote from the end of AC2 when Ezio confronts Rodrigo Borgia. The first word balloon in the visions is hard to read, but starts the quote — "Always the fighter, just like your father..."

The quote about the Earth being the cradle of humanity is by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, a Russian who believed mankind would colonize the Milky Way one day. The Mentor pulls one of his books off the shelf during his conversation with Daniel in issue 3 — "The Will of the Universe".

interesting, thanks for the clarification.. ;)

Acrimonious_Nin
02-13-2012, 03:08 AM

why is daniel having a bleeding effect the revolves around desmond and s16's dna and not his own?

dxsxhxcx
02-13-2012, 03:29 AM
why is daniel having a bleeding effect the revolves around desmond and s16's dna and not his own?

they might have ancestors in common... and at that moment he was only seeing Nikolai via Bleeding Effect, the rest of the images were showed by the staff that was showing them the past and the future...

twenty_glyphs
02-13-2012, 05:43 AM
they might have ancestors in common... and at that moment he was only seeing Nikolai via Bleeding Effect, the rest of the images were showed by the staff that was showing them the past and the future...

I think one of the authors of the comics was on this forum a year ago and confirmed that those visions were Nikolai's when he touched the Staff of Eden as it got destroyed. Some of us have also speculated that the quote from Rodrigo Borgia could be there because he was holding a Staff when he said it, and it recorded that event — whether it was the same Staff or not (I know they look different and that the Papal Staff appeared to get locked away in Brotherhood). If that's the case, it's also possible that the Adam and Eve quotes are there because Eve was holding an Apple when she said those lines.

LordWolv
02-13-2012, 05:47 AM
To put 8 pages in a nutshell,
You can't prove it'll be in america when there's been nobody from Ubisoft who has said it will be in america making it probable due to evidence but also questionable due to the fact you're using but your tiny mind to decide whether something is right or not, which logicically suggests that you probably can't comprehend the complexness of each game which also suggests you've at least missed one thing, which could possibly ruin your theory.

Boom.

brick177
02-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Another interesting tidbit I just found out regarding New York. The State flag has a Phrygian Cap and features a pyramid-like mountain with the sun shining at its peak. Also notice that it includes two goddesses, Libertas and Justia. Libertas, holding a liberty pole with a phrygian cap on top, is often equated with the etruscan goddess Minerva who stood for freedom. A statue of Minerva also stands on top of the US Capitol building and on an island in New York Harbor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_New_York.svg