PDA

View Full Version : Online services transition. ACR is unaffected. But it is.

Anykeyer
02-08-2012, 10:39 AM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/transition/details/
But guess what? Since uplay is down there is no way to access online multiplayer on PC.
Ubi, next time try to actally test something before posting misinformation on official level.
I cant even be angry now, LOLed so much :D

mohdmks
02-08-2012, 10:48 AM
yes , they are liar

diud13378
02-08-2012, 11:39 AM
I can't even log in on my account , it says : LOG IN FAILED! You need to log in online at least once before playing offline. If you have logged in on this computer before , check your username/password.
The thing is that I've been playing ACR for 2 months , even more , I've been playing on multiplayer since I bought it , so it's not my first time "trying" to log in online ... Any solutions?:-s

B4l4nce82
02-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Try to restart your computer. I know it sounds unreasonable and quite frankly ******ed, but every time the launcher messes up I have to restart to get it to function properly again. I had the same issue last week, and the fact you can log into the forums proves your password and user name work. If that fails, check if any settings on your firewall have changed since your last log in.

Also epic fail on UBIsoft for not recognizing that Uplay being offline kills ACR Multiplayer.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Update: We apologize for the inconvenience, it seems some of you can't connect to games announced as playable during migration. Please keep an eye on the Twitter account here https://twitter.com/#!/ubisoft for updates.

diud13378
02-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Try to restart your computer. I know it sounds unreasonable and quite frankly ******ed, but every time the launcher messes up I have to restart to get it to function properly again. I had the same issue last week, and the fact you can log into the forums proves your password and user name work. If that fails, check if any settings on your firewall have changed since your last log in.

Also epic fail on UBIsoft for not recognizing that Uplay being offline kills ACR Multiplayer.

Thank you for the tip but I already tried all of them , also I reinstaled my Ubisoft Game Launcher ... Anyways , for the moment I'll just keep an eye on that Twitter account.

Later Edit : It looks like now ( 5:16 PM - GMT+2 ) it's working , both SP and MP

Mr_Shade
02-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Glad the issue is resolved.

cursorTN
02-19-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm having this issue right now. Only me, or anyone else? Trying to play AC:R for the first time. Very frustrating.

abbysingh
02-20-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm having the same issue too. It says "you need to login online first and then you can play offline". But I'm running the game for the first time! And I went to the ubi website and made an account there, but it doesn't seem to work. Why so much DRM that it hampers the gameplay? This is not how it should be done.

Black_Widow9
02-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Please check the PC Support Section for ACR here (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/1421,2354#s=eyJzZiI6eyIxMTM5MzkiOnsiZmlsdGVycyI6ey Jub190cnVuY2F0ZSI6MCwicGFnZSI6MSwic2VhcmNoVHlwZSI6 eyJmaWx0ZXJzIjp7ImRhdGEiOjUsInJuU2VhcmNoVHlwZSI6In NlYXJjaFR5cGUiLCJmbHRyX2lkIjo1fX0sImtleXdvcmQiOnsi ZmlsdGVycyI6eyJkYXRhIjoiIiwicm5TZWFyY2hUeXBlIjoia2 V5d29yZCJ9fSwicCI6eyJmaWx0ZXJzIjp7ImRhdGEiOnsiMCI6 Wzg4LDIzNjZdLCJyZWNvbnN0cnVjdERhdGEiOlt7ImxldmVsIj oxLCJsYWJlbCI6IlBDIiwiaGllckxpc3QiOiI4OCJ9LHsibGV2 ZWwiOjIsImxhYmVsIjoiQXNzYXNzaW4mIzAzOTtzIENyZWVkOi BSZXZlbGF0aW9ucyIsImhpZXJMaXN0IjoiODgsMjM2NiJ9XX0s InJuU2VhcmNoVHlwZSI6Im1lbnVmaWx0ZXIiLCJmbHRyX2lkIj oyfX0sImMiOnsiZmlsdGVycyI6eyJkYXRhIjp7IjAiOltdfSwi cm5TZWFyY2hUeXBlIjoibWVudWZpbHRlciIsImZsdHJfaWQiOj N9fSwic29ydF9hcmdzIjp7ImZpbHRlcnMiOnsiZGF0YSI6eyJj b2xfaWQiOm51bGwsInNvcnRfZGlyZWN0aW9uIjpudWxsfX19fX 19LCJjIjozfQ..). If you don't see your issue please contact them. ;)

AndersAuditore
02-22-2012, 05:05 PM
Did it say ONLIVE ?​

AndersAuditore
02-22-2012, 05:05 PM
I can't even log in on my account , it says : LOG IN FAILED! You need to log in online at least once before playing offline. If you have logged in on this computer before , check your username/password.
The thing is that I've been playing ACR for 2 months , even more , I've been playing on multiplayer since I bought it , so it's not my first time "trying" to log in online ... Any solutions?:-s

Same here. But it's probably 'cus my internet crashed. XD

TB_Jaybird
02-23-2012, 12:45 PM
http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/transition/details/
But guess what? Since uplay is down there is no way to access online multiplayer on PC.
Ubi, next time try to actally test something before posting misinformation on official level.
I cant even be angry now, LOLed so much :D

When i needed help with my system, since it was stuttering, i got the usual fob you letter that you get. They wanted me to uncheck all in MSCONFIG.

Yeah, sure. It will get rid of all possible conflicting issues but what you are also doing is taking your GPU's ability to cool itself away when you take away the fan driver.

AMD's are not the coolest of GPU's. When i first bought the ATI 4850, when it came out, we did not even have manual fan control and had to tweak the GPU' BIOS to get the fan to spin at anything more than %18.

So i know how hot that 4850 can get with no fans but to shut them off completely like UBITHEFT wanted me to do is just giving bad advice that could brick your machine.

AndersAuditore
02-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Call them UBISUCK. Much better in my opinion.