PDA

View Full Version : was just locked on target yet i do a ground finish and get stunned as a TY

TB_Jaybird
02-07-2012, 10:05 PM
FFS fix your rubbish. Mute dont work. Bodyguard dont work half teh time and the dude jsut stands there and does exactly nothing. Do you play your games ( multiple games in a row and not just once)??

I dont give a hoot if you ban me again, shade. I will still say my gripes with this game and how it was rushed out for the sole purpose of making money. No soul. The game has no soul and i dont even feel the need to play the single player game because your game has strayed way too far from what i know to be assassins creed. The franchise is dead for me for now and MANY, MANY others. The new people that have only played the latest are just suckers and dont have a clue.

But i still see NPC's running around on roofs. The whispers are still tied to the overall game sound so you cant turn it off. Knives still bounce off people. Guns shoot around corners. I am still dropping in my pursuers lap half the time. Poison application is still only u even though i am pressing the **** ****on. Why????????

About the only thing that was a surprise were the creepy ottoman templars or dudes with knives that stalk you.

But hey. Thanks for fixing the biggest bug ( its not present in Revelations) that bugged me most of all and that was the no sound on entry to MP game issue where you would have to log out and in again to get teh sound to work.

Sorry jasper but this batch of music just does not do it for me either.

I think it is time for the next publisher to come up with another revolutionary game like you did with the original.

love the HAM FILTER

rileypoole1234
02-08-2012, 01:12 AM
When you go around saying things like that you are asking for a ban...

I think I have grounds to say Stop whining...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1lfSzgcAw

zStrictStyle
02-08-2012, 01:55 PM
[QUOTE=TB_Jaybird;8133685]FFS fix your rubbish. Mute dont work.

Btw,Improve your English.It`s doesn`t not don`t.

Serrachio
02-08-2012, 02:02 PM
FFS fix your rubbish. Mute dont work.

Btw,Improve your English.It`s doesn`t not don`t.

I think it's a little too soon to be giving people grammar lessons when you don't put spaces after punctuation.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-08-2012, 11:30 PM
I think it's a little too soon to be giving people grammar lessons when you don't put spaces after punctuation.
I do agree with the fact that you should not put spaces near punctuations, but that you should put plurality where necessary or at least an article

LightRey
02-08-2012, 11:32 PM
http://do-while.com/img/fun/irony/irony01.jpg

zStrictStyle
02-09-2012, 12:08 AM

I`m not giving grammer lessons.And I did it because it was obvious and didn`t need a "grammar teacher"to be told,and I see it right that way.

Acrimonious_Nin
02-09-2012, 12:19 AM
that' s true spaces between puncuations don' t indicate grammar errors' hes got a point .... suoppesdly scenice syas taht yuor bairn recnotrcsuts the wdors hree :D

LightRey
02-09-2012, 01:50 AM
I`m not giving grammer lessons.And I did it because it was obvious and didn`t need a "grammar teacher"to be told,and I see it right that way.

You were correcting someone's grammar. I would assume that that was to teach them. Ergo, you were giving grammar lessons and you are making the same mistake as before (I would hope that it is intentional).

Voltige2011
02-09-2012, 02:09 AM
So basically, you got mad about multi-player, ignored the link two spaces down from this, and decided to give us a summary of what you think of the game?
Just for fun I'll throw in a few spelling errors for the grammar guy.
Have an niece day know.

TrueStoic
02-20-2012, 09:26 AM
The MP "bugs" are a real lucksack when it happens to your favour, but not so muh when its happening to you. it realy is something from the conection latency like droping for a a few mili secs is all what the pursuer/target needs to mess up your mute timing, body guard realy does nothin unles the pursuer is on the ground stalkin you, otherwise he's to slow to get the pursuer.

But i just dont get the runnig at OR spawning at your pursuers face. your target is running away, seemingly just to get away from you BUT as i tend to folow him i gota go realy overcover AND i run right at my purser or he just got me as a target and me running around to my sprinting/roofing target...you get the idea. i would understand a match or 2 like this but this is going on more and more lately.